Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions (1227 Views)

Meet And Ask An Atheist Questions / Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by finalboss(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
What is the silliest question you’ve been asked about atheism (in general or yours in particular)?

So far I haven’t been asked any really silly questions. I mean that.
There have been those that are packed with presumptions, of course, but they haven’t been frivolous inquiries. It’s perfectly understandable that people steeped in a religious framework would be puzzled at how others can get along just fine without their props. However, they ought to have realized that given that all religions are minority ones, with beliefs differing so widely that the existence of atheists is a minor sidebar in the landscape of uncertainty about what is “true.”
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
What is the source of Energy ?

This is not a silly question.

I am waiting.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
finalboss,

As clever as you seem to assume you are, it has taken you decades in micro-seconds to respond to my Question. I was an atheist for over a decade, so I believe this question set me on a journey of 15 more years.

It is this same question, regards to the Source of Energy, that will send you on years of research.

I want to explain the question, so you can come out of your cocoon.

Given that Energy can not be created nor destroyed. It is a fact that it has to come from somewhere, because we are living in a simulated holographic Space-Time.

I ask again, What is the Source of this Energy ?

I am STILL waiting.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Still waiting, finalboss.

Do not let me wait for too long.

Let us get this over with.\\\

What is the Source of Energy, if you do not know, I will humbly educate you and the class. And when I complete my exposition, you will no longer be a proud atheist.

As an Ex-atheist, and someone who understand how atheist think, I must inform you that my facts will make nonsense of what Religions call God, but will throw more light to a different angle. I will say Atheists are wrong, so are monotheists//

Both camps are just ignorant of the extent of the game of Life.

So, finalboss, how is it going to be.

Let us make this entertaining to the reading audience.

What and Where is the Source of Energy ?
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by jchioma: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Following ...
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
jchioma:
Following ...

Seems the guy went over to read my threads and then vacates the thread to do some more researches.

I really am ready to engage any Atheist and point them in the direction. I really respect them, they are better off that monotheists who have surrendered themselves to the worship of the Homo Capensis and the Annunakis.

Not that I do not love these entities, I love them all. But they are our Great Grand Fathers and Great Grand Uncles, and I can not worship my Ancestors. It is an insult to me.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by finalboss(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
humandroid:
What is the source of Energy ?

This is not a silly question.

I am waiting.

Do you have an answer to this question?
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by babyfaceafrica: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
where does life come from?
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by correctguy101(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lols

Atheism, Deism, Paganism, Omnism or whatever 'ism' there is out there doesn't really matter.

Fact is, it's all part of the game called life. If you know you know sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
finalboss:
On earth, there are two wellsprings of vitality that may be considered "a definitive" sources. The principal source is the sun. The majority of the sustainable sources including hydroelectric, wind, and clearly sun oriented can be followed back to the sun. At any rate essentially.

The second fundamental source is the old supernova in which the radioactive components presently on earth were made.

What have I disregarded? Some vitality that may be detectable back to the primordial making of the nearby planetary group, including sources that made the world's pivot, the gravitational field of the earth and different bodies in the close planetary system. To clear the majority of this up, suppose that all issue and vitality was at last in presence at the huge explosion that made the present space-time of the universe.

Obviously, my answer depends on what I think the inquiry implies.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahaha

finalboss,

I asked you what the Source of Energy is, and give me a convulated message about our Solar System.

Our Solar System, is not the only Solar System in the Galaxy, so beyond the Kuiper Belt and Oort Cloud and our Milky Way Galaxy are other Star Systems eg the Andromeda. Our Star System is called Milky Way, and there are many Star Systems, so I expected you to be super savvy about the Multi-verse before you came to a conclusion that landed you on Atheism.

When I ask, What is the Source of Energy, I expected you to know that I have studied beyond the Kuiper Belt, across the Oort Cloud beyond the Toroidal Field. And I know how the cookies crumble.

If you want me to explain further about the nature of our Universe, I can do that. But to assume that you know, when all you know is limited to our local Sun, which is called Sol, with no knowledge of the Kuiper Belt and nothing about Oort Cloud, but make an assumption based on your very limited understanding of our Space-Time Continuum baffles the be-Jesus in me. This is not an insult, it is the way it is. Your knowledge of the Universe is limited. Please this is not an insult but fact.

Should any one here who is truly an atheist want to me to explain more about the nature of the Universe and even the Multiverse, I can try to explain that, but it will be like derailing this thread, so the only person who can give me permission to derail this thread and explain the Source of Energy is the OP himself.

So I ask nicely, finalboss, do I have your permission to derail this thread and explain the Source of Energy and throw more light on the complexity of the God and the God Particle, then let me know, and I shall proceed. When you truly know the nature of this Simulated Hologram within the Space-Time paradigm, then you will began yet another journey that will shake the very foundation of what you think you know.

Truth is stranger than fiction. How do I know these ? I was an Atheist, but I was not dogmatic, I kept going, now I am no longer totally human, and what I see scares the shiit out of me sometimes.

Anyone who can not handle some level of truth, should honestly stop searching, cos Ignorance is truly bliss.

How is it going to be finalboss.

I need your permission to derail this with my level of Truth.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Akdegreat:

Do you have an answer to this question?

Sure.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
correctguy101:
Lols

Atheism, Deism, Paganism, Omnism or whatever 'ism' there is out there doesn't really matter.

when I realised that none of these none of these things re worth it, that's when I decided to take a chill pill.

The universe has and will always be taking care of itself.
More inclined to the hustle part of life.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by OtemAtum: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
correctguy101:
Lols

yes, all part of EXISTENCE.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
krattoss:
when I realised that none of these none of these things re worth it, that's when I decided to take a chill pill.

You didnt take a chill pill, that is why you are still interested on the subject. Once you start this search, you can not stop. But there comes a level you get to, and what you know makes you really cool, even the face of death.

But not every one can handle it. But anyone who can handle it, must surrender to it, and swim with the current. That is when true happiness comes.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
correctguy101:
Lols

Yep, compartmentalization.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
humandroid:

Sure.
I'd love to learn
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by correctguy101(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
krattoss:

Na so o jare

Took my own "chill pill" some years back and don't ask me if I'm "happy". I don't have to be "happy" all the time to experience life (I be tolotolo? undecided)

Listened to "For a Secret and Amarantine by Enya? "

Abeg use am calm yasef. (I don gift you something o, later no say I never do something for you o lols)
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by correctguy101(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
OtemAtum:
yes, all part of EXISTENCE.

Otem abeg na, help me with Book of Nimshi link... I don scroll tire
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by correctguy101(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
humandroid:

Yep, compartmentalization.
Yet still the whole.
Not funny yet very funny "wink
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by finalboss(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by correctguy101(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
humandroid:

You didnt take a chill pill, that is why you are still interested on the subject. Once you start this search, you can not stop. But there comes a level you get to, and what you know makes you really cool, even the face of death.

But not every one can handle it. But anyone who can handle it, must surrender to it, and swim with the current. That is when true happiness quote .

Nah, com'on.....

Don't tell me you don't know the goal isn't necessarily happiness
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
correctguy101:

Nah, com'on.....

Don't tell me you don't know the goal isn't necessarily happiness

Happiness is not the prize, but if you truly go through the rungs on the ladder, you can achieve happiness by staying totally neutral and humble and not at all reacting to the strings of the matrix.

That is when all forms of opposition dissolves.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by finalboss(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
finalboss:
go on

Okay good, I shall proceed now.

Within the limit of Orthodox Science and Classical Physics, we have established that Energy can not be created nor destroyed, but 'can be' converted from one form to another. We all agree on that, yet we have not recognize the import of the phrase 'can be'. Which itself connotes an action, from a force outside of the Energy premise. A Conscious being, as had been proven by Wave Particle Paradox of the double slit experiment.

Let's step into Spirituality a little and we hear statements, like "God has no beginning and no ending but 'can' change from one form to another.

During my days as an atheist, I could relate that Energy and God, seem to share same attributes of 'unlimited presence', so I arrived at a conclusion that 'God' and 'Energy' share common similarities.

The point in Question where, is, How did Energy come to be, and how did God come to be. The answer has always been available, but we did not know the right questions to ask.

The most important key to success in research is not just knowing the answers to known questions, but the Questions that have never been asked.

I digressed, but you will find that these two factors, will meet at some point in future.

I decided that I must study this 'God' and 'Energy' as two separate 'objects' without biased.

So, shall we begin.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Genesis Chapter 1: 26

And God Said; Let 'US' make Man in 'Our' own image.

Though very obvious, US and OUR clearly showed the plural nature of God, just as Man represents all Humans, both male and female.

So God denotes, Masculine Gods and Goddesses. And we can confirm this, in history God Zeus, Goddess ISIS, God Poseidon, Goddess Ishtar etc etc.

So, God is a level of consciousness, so is Man a level of Consciousness, so there is a hierarchy there.

Life might look like a meaningless existence for the naive, but it is NOT. Existence on this plane, is a real Game, to grow from Plant Life, to Human (Man) and evolve to God is why we are on this Game/

So how do Energy come into play here ?

1 Like

Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by correctguy101(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
humandroid:

Happiness is not the prize, but if you truly go through the rungs on the ladder, you can achieve happiness by staying totally neutral and humble and not at all reacting to the strings of the matrix.

That is when all forms of opposition dissolves.

Lols, alright.

You're very correct. All opposition melts away but one has to be very careful for they're still there, pretending not to be there. (Not in your mind but in others and their stupidity could be a huge threat on lives and properties.) Lols
All still has to make plans yo protect the little "experience"(life) they're enjoying at the end of the day. (Derailed)

See why I don't like discussing these issues except with "myself" lols
It all tends to warp down like everything else and become nonsense but the sense in it all is what amazes me.... undecided

Always a pleasure to read from you.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
To understand further the function of Energy in creation and the Source of Energy, we must understand what Energy truly is.

All is Energy, but we are Conscious Energy using humanoid body as vehicle. We are embodied Energy, so Man is Energy in a body, ie Bodied Energy, so is God, cos nothing really can function in the absence of Energy.

This is not the answers you expected but I am adding more facts to enable you ponder on this Existence.

What is the Source of Energy ?

To understand the Source of Energy, you must understand the Holographic Nature of our World. So my next step is to really explain the Source of energy.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Our world is a Simulated Hologram, it pulsates in micro-seconds, which means, you are not made of the atoms and cells that were you at birth, because we are beings of Light and Frequencies.

This Construct we call our Universe is a projection from a Source. That Source of Energy is Pure Spirit Energy at its finest. Being a hologram means the Earth is a substrate filled with God particle, and when when God-particle makes contact with mitochondria within the nucleaus of living cells, Life is incubated.

This Source of Light, is not really God per sae as most people will like to believe, because even the word God does not lay credence to an understanding of how the matrix should work.

We are in a Simulated Realm, which truly is a Reality of some advanced Aliens, these Aliens are way very advanced and indeed created this matrix and host it on a Super Complex Cosmic Computer, much more than a real Computer game.

Each Human being is an Avatar of some sort, programmed to survive against the odds.

So the Source of Energy itself is the Simulation from an entirely different Construct outside Universe.
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
capslocked
Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Our world has an allocated bandwidth, and there are sometimes glitches and dont we wake up some days and feel totally different and seemingly like a different person ?

The spectrum of Energy of this Universe has a bandwidth allocated within the UV to IR spectrum, yet they are other spectrum allocated for other species to exist in.

What I am saying in essence, is that we are owned, groomed, species whose bodies are designed to function on this substrate. In other Universes the shapes of things are totally different and our minds can not even grasp the shape of things that are there.

For example, in our Universe, Humanoid are on top of the food chain and we own dogs as pets, we own cats as pets, but on a different universe, humanoids are owned like pets by a different species of higher level of consciousness for example, in Mars, the beings living there like Insectoids, Alpha-Draconians are much more like beasts and humans can not compare their knowledge with those entities there.

In all of this, we can only deduce that, we are all Spirits, whose form and shape can change, but we choose the Human bodies here on Earth because it is the best space suit we can wear to navigate this very stressful environment.

The more you want to think about Life and think you are just human, then you limit yourself.

We are Conscious Energy, living in Humanoid costume, temporarily, soon enough, we will drop this, and may be, choose to live in a Reptillian body if we choose to live on a Planet that the Reptoids reign supreme.

Do you want to know the SOurce of Energy ? Source of Energy is the Projection from the Cosmic Mechanism that hosts this Reality show, called Earth (Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat).

Do you want to know what God is ? It is a name we made up. To show the growth of Spirit from Man, to God and beyond. It is just a level of Consciousness and not one being sitting somewhere in the sky. There is no one person in charge of everything. We are it, we are the totality of all that there is, we are it.

We change form, we assign duties and we have a back-up team out there. The Higher Self is Us on the other side holding our Console and we have great grand uncles and grand parents and we have their DNA in us.

The Homo Capensis designed us, the Annunakis, sequences our DNA, clones different bodies as they deem fit, the Pleaedians share their technologies and we are all one big family.

Even though the Homo Capensis have a thing for worship, it is not necessary to enslave yourself under any being. Open your eyes and see that we are them, in the future and they are us, in the past, and we are all journeying from dimensions to dimensions, from planets to planets for ever and ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ensure that you enjoy your little 100 Years in this weak physical body, cos you have eternity before you. Death is just an illusion.

We are living in a simulation, a holographic Space, and none of our toys will go with us, except the intelligence we gather.

If God in the Bible was for all nature of Good, he would not have commanded thousands of philistines to be killed. Wouldnt have commanded plaques against his children, neither will he command animals to be sacrificed to him. It has been the Homo Capensis all along.

Adam was a test-tube baby.

Eve was an hibrid from Homo Capensis and Adam.

And we are not victims here, we are to clone and create more species and populate the Galaxies and planets. It is our responsibility and we are doing that. We have a team building infrastrures across our galaxies and there is Trade going on across our Solar system between different species.

We have Humans who travel into deep space and explore with Teams of Terrestrials and Extra-terrestrials. Intergalactic Trade is on-going.\\

Our Galaxy is bubbling with Life. Our movies and cloths are even being sold. Something as simple as clean water is a treasure for some inhabitants of other planets.

It is all about the money, friends.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump: Islamic State Caliph Died "Crying, Whimpering And Screaming" / Odumeje In State CID Awka (photos) / It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.