Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,319 members, 7,954,280 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Motorist On Kabba-obajana Highway (PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Motorist On Kabba-obajana Highway (PHOTOS) (699 Views)

Kidnap Syndicate Smashed By Police Operatives Along Abuja Highway. Photos / Kidnappers Arrested Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Photos) / Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Motorist On Kabba-obajana Highway (PHOTOS) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Facebook user Isaac Udoh has narrated how he escaped death on Saturday, September 17 after his car was attacked by Fulani herdsmen along the famous Kabba-Obajana road in Kogi state. Udoh said he counted at least four herdsmen who pointed guns at him but he managed to escape with his life after being badly pierced in the hand by a supposedly poisonous knife.

He wrote: “Fulani struck this morning on my way to the office along Obajana -kabba road .Two Fulani pointed gun on me and the other two at the rear .I stop a while and now use reverse to run the battle of my life. “In the process, one of the Fulani men used his long stick with knife to stab me on my right hand. I ran to road safety office to get first aid treatment. Thank God for the doctors and nurses who were at the federal road safety office at Kabba junction to give me a comprehensive treatment.

“I had five stitches on my right hand. The question is Fulani has a poisonous knive that when pierced into the body is dangerous. I have taken tetanus injection but my fear of their poisonous knife. I used to have regard for Fulani but my respect to them has seized henceforth, as they commit most of these atrocities on highways.”

Read more: https://www.naij.com/971847-fulani-herdsmen-attack-motorist-kabba-obajana-highway.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Motorist On Kabba-obajana Highway (PHOTOS) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari should call his radical blood sucker brothers to order. the blood sucker Zombies vampires are roaming the entire state of Nigeria killing innocent people ,destroying people's farm land without Govt doing nothing to it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Motorist On Kabba-obajana Highway (PHOTOS) by ify2016: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wolf in sheep clothing.

Bubu regime and Herdsmen are like............
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Motorist On Kabba-obajana Highway (PHOTOS) by Firefire(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Those herdsmen are not Nigerians, they are migrants from Mauritius. - Alh Lie Mohamed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Motorist On Kabba-obajana Highway (PHOTOS) by DaniDani(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
In Fani Kayode's voice "herdsmen from hell" but in bubu's voice "they are Libyans" and in zombies voice "the man is an ipod yoot who wants to dent the image of the president, the man stabbed himself to indicate that the security is in shambles " and in my voice : NIGERIA IS IN RECESSION AND THE HERDSMEN FROM HELL ARE ANGRY BECAUSE A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Man Rapes Little Girl, Then Brags About It On Facebook / Rape And How Perpetrators Should Be Punished / Kidnappers Of Port Harcourt Residence Of GRA Phase II Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.