Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads (15910 Views)

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) / New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by MrMcJay(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Kenechi1:
Not trying be a hater? But it seems like the only thing this Lagos state government does is commission roads

You're not hating, you are simply ignorant. But before I respond to your post above, kindly tell us your state of origin.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by Carter4luv(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
father figure.
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by eyinjuege: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Amboooo,
Amboooo,

Ambode is working, Lagos is working.
I really didn't trust him when he first came on board, but now I'm a fan......
He started performing his first month in service, and he doesn't make noise like his predecessor.
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by richidinho(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
ify2016:

Dividend of serious Governor.

Eko ni baje!!!

Take that news to your state Governor
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by cooldude62(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
He has the resources and he's using it well.
For that, we thank him.

There are some of the newly constructed roads that don't have walkways in Alimosho though.
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by Abydehme(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
That's my street ooooo.. Not only road was constructed there, Borehole and a Big Mikano Generator was given to us to Power the Street Lights.... Which Nairalander be this self
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by Jaideyone(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
nice one ambode
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by amodu(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
More pictures...

Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by elevensept(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Kenechi1:
Not trying be a hater? But it seems like the only thing this Lagos state government does is commission roads
what else should he do? Build power stations?
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by amodu(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thisis2raw:
No hating! But I think Ambode is overhyped.... Wike has done all this things in a quiet way.

These things don't have Proof
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by Chukazu: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
I beg when are they gonna include Canal Estate in Okota Isolo?
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by TeamSimple(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
kings09:
I agree wit u. Not like buhari dat was voted into power based on sentiments. Ambo carry go. Buhari out in 2019. say never to dullardiosis
And GEJ would have been voted in based on what?
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by amodu(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrMcJay:

You're not hating, you are simply ignorant. But before I respond to your post above, kindly tell us your state of origin.

I can tell you categorically it isn't a state to be proud of, hence, not worthy of public attention.
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by amodu(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Abydehme:
That's my street ooooo.. Not only road was constructed there, Borehole and a Big Mikano Generator was given to us to Power the Street Lights.... Which Nairalander be this self

You mean me
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by Chukazu: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Kenechi1:
tell me something else that spurs development better than good roads? imagine the best industry, schools, farms, houses,and estate without access road?
even the bible talks about roads construction in isa40:4

"Every valley shall be exalted And every mountain and hill brought low; The crooked places shall be made straight And the rough places smooth; "... that is another word for good road

1 Like

Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice!!!
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by danowena: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
smiley
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by PataAlhaja(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
With the IGR that accrues to the state monthly, one shouldn't expect less from the Lagos state Governor.
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by Abydehme(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
amodu:

You mean me
Yeah I mean you Bro, do you stay in Lucky Fibre too? Just asking ni
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by DaCharis2016: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
The deliveryof quality motorable roads is dependent on the integrity value of the contractors.

Most contractors are callous as hell.

We are baffled seeing the sub-standard materials used on the long over-due Kalejaiye Str of l.ocal airport axis, Mafoluku.

Its not gonna last up to the 25yrs protected.

The tarred road pushes below the earth when stepped on. And is being patched currently.

Here are some pics.

Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by amodu(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Abydehme:
Yeah I mean you Bro, do you stay in Lucky Fibre too? Just asking ni

Not at all

Staying at Lagos Road
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by Johlu001: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
babasolo:
Wonderful Work. And Some Govs Are Building Goverment House grin grin grin
amodu:

Not at all
Staying at Lagos Road
babasolo:
Wonderful Work. And Some Govs Are Building Goverment House grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by amodu(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
DaCharis2016:
[color=#990000][/color]
The deliveryof quality motorable roads is dependent on the integrity value of the contractors.

Most contractors are callous as hell.

We are baffled seeing the sub-standard materials used on the long over-due Kalejaiye Str of l.ocal airport axis, Mafoluku.

Its not gonna last up to the 25yrs protected.

The tarred road pushes below the earth when stepped on. And is being patched currently.

Here are some pics.

Your CDA needs to do something. They need to write the Governor conveying details of the anomalies in the projects along side pictures to reinforce the community's dissatisfaction with the job done.
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by AZeD1(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2016
Agimor:
Where is Okowa come and seen what your mate is doing.
He's waiting for Ibori to give orders.
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by TheRealAfonja(m): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Ambode is just another thief.... Wait till second term you will see
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by idupaul: 12:39am On Sep 18, 2016
Ambode our Hero...I love this guy
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by idupaul: 12:39am On Sep 18, 2016
TheRealAfonja:
Ambode is just another thief.... Wait till second term you will see

Shut up
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by Classical1(m): 12:54am On Sep 18, 2016
Work, work, work and more work
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by ifeanyi83(m): 1:56am On Sep 18, 2016
So they go ahead spending tax payers monies on commissioning substandard roads. The strectch of road from checking point leading to bonny camp in VI is a clear example. That road didn't last 6months. It's a harrowing experience plying that road everyday. Commissioning roads, roads. Na wa o...
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by otokx(m): 5:26am On Sep 18, 2016
So the roads are substandard; typical Nigerian politicians why can't they do a proper job?
Re: Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads by Jilo83(m): 6:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Gomina dada ni gomina wa/2x O se wa dada, o tun huwa dada si wa. Gomina dada ni gomina wa. Ambo mean we are coming. Ambode 4 president 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From APC Mega Rally In Ede, Osun State / Senator Omo-Agege Introduces Bill To Amend Electoral Act / NDLEA Arrests Drug Dealer, Intercepts Cocaine, Meth, Illicit Substances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.