Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Entrepreneur Naija - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Entrepreneur Naija (270 Views)

Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher / I Just Got A Free .com Website From Entrepreneur Naija. Get Yours Now. / It Entrepreneur Naija ,launching Get A Free Website And Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Naija by taiwofawole: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello Viewers,Welcome to Number One website For Entrepreneurs. Everybody wishes to be Successful In our Field of Specialization ,we wish our names could be written on Forbes Magazine as the richest in the world. spending six years in secondary school About three years searching for admission Using four to five years of studying in the university Using extra years for carrying over course Serving your country for a year Yet no employment. Many people like Bill Gates- C.E.O of Microsoft, mark zuckerberg- C.E.O Of the most used Social Network Facebook And many other entrepreneurs are making billions a day without going to the universities to have a degree. Jack Ma, Founder of Alibaba, failed 3 times in school. Even after his graudation from Higher InsituStop tion, he applied for 30 different jobs and got rejected. “I went for a job with the Police; they said, “you are no good,”. I even went to KFC when it came to my City. Twenty-Four people went for the job. Twenty-Three were accepted. I was the only guy. Jack never lose hope, he founded online marketplace and today, he is the richest man in China Entrepreneur Naijais meant To Enlighten Youth and all age group on how we could make a standard of living without having a degree from any university. Our Forums would be open by 25th Of September 2016 But registration would be on-going,we would discuss and share tips and tutorial on how to venture and learn some profitable business like Web Design Blogging Poultry Fishing farming Agricultural business Computer Engineering Youtubing Fashion design and many more. Standard Tutors Would Be available to Handle Each business. Click Here to see all Business Forum Tutorial Available You can create any Groups by clicking Here Group with the Most active Members would be giving Loans and support at the end of each month Do You have a dream but confused on how to go along with it Do you wish to start a successful business without tears Looking for strategy on how to make your business successful Want To learn How To be a successful Entrepreneur Then Taiwo Fresh and Resources Persons are available to give you advice on any Entrepreneur related issues meet him on 09030996595 Or send us a message containing Your Phone Number by clicking On the Contact Us Tabs. You would be Given a call as we notify your message. Visit www.Entrepreneurnaija.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Chrome Beta 54- The App That Lets You Play Youtube Videos In Background / 40k+members FB Group For Sale / All You Need To About Prototyping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.