Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. (2207 Views)

"How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" / Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [rare Footage] / Celebrity Occultism: The Oath Of Bob Dylan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by ChristianFreedo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony.

Note: For those in Nigeria, this song will be played in the 3rd day of the 2016 Regional Convention.

In the Jehovah’s witnesses 2016 Regional Convention, a controversial move was made to use a secular song that was not produced by the watchtower. Controversial, because all decisions and preparations for these conventions are said to be channeled by God through the men approving the material for the programme.

Music in fact plays an important role, in 2015, Governing body member Anthony Morris III made this statements concerning the music:

“and If you sit down and listen to music and you look at the pictures that are synchronized with it, if you came in feeling down, there is no way you can leave feeling down and then after that the talk follows. So, that is said of assemblies weather its regional or not, that is what God want us to do, sit down, show respect to Jehovah, its music, sacred music”

At the conclusion of the 3 day convention while invoking a flurry of emotion, during a video depicting a picture of paradise, the audience was subjected to listening to this soundtrack. The group is called Audio Machine. This group is renowned for doing soundtracks for the call of duty video game series, the marvel comic movies, as well as the harry potter movies including many other evil and spiritistic themes.

Here is a sample of the video and song played during the Regional Convention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6gRFsVPfyw

Watchtower, October 15, 1983, titled “You Were Meant to Live in Paradise”, in an article captioned “Beware of Music That Debases!”. Paragraphs 7 reads:

In the field of music spiritual perils do exist. For instance, many popular musicians are involved in the occult. Some openly admit that they worship Satan, and satanic influence often shows up in their music and songs. But how can a Christian tell if demonic influence exists in certain music? It is sufficient in some cases to look at the cover of a record album. Depicted on it you may see characters dressed to look like witches, demons or devils. Or the cover may have pictures tending toward the mystical or the occult. The name of the musical group or of an album may indicate a connection with the demons, as may the titles and words of the songs. For example, what would you conclude from song titles such as “Sympathy for the Devil” and “Children of the Grave”? The New York Post reported that one such song was “a brazen admission” that the musicians were “working hand-in-glove with Satan.”

Emphasis: “look at the cover of a record album”

1 Like

Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by ChristianFreedo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Watchtower, in its own right owns right owns a music studio, a video studio, including on-hand writers and artists to create its own music. So, why did Jehovah turn to the world to employ a popular artist and theme[renowned for doing spiritistic theme and videos] to represent him in his organization. Especially when considering further advise from the same article. The final paragraph 22 reads:

There is a wide variety of Scripturally acceptable and upbuilding music, including delightful Kingdom songs enjoyed by Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide. So we are not missing anything worthwhile by rejecting music that debases.

Emphasis: “look at the cover of a record album”

This second is a recorded phone call to bethel, where watchtower admits employing an artist renowned for doing spiritistic themes and video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9en_vnngflg

JMAN05, DoctorAlien, joyandfaith, oneolajire, MamuzoADUMS, SirWere
Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by chocodaviva(f): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Apostates misleading pple since 180000idunno get ur facts right....

Jehovah's organization is one true religion...

Thanks to the faithful and discreet slave who gives us spiritual non occultic or misleading spiritual food at d proper time
#returntojehovah# #denddrwasnearer# #proudlyjehovahswitness#
Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by nwaanambra1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
chocodaviva:

Thanks to the faithful and discreet slave who gives us spiritual non occultic or misleading spiritual food at d proper time

no dear he is not misleading anyone - the so-called jehovahs organisation has lost it - audiomachine is a full time satanic rock group that is not popular in the circular arena but are so popular in merson and occult world - they produce worship songs for mersons and other occult world group and their musics are soul raising! now your jehovah's organisation has contracted them to use their songs.

one more thing, their songs sound very similar to most of your organisation's worship songs i heard on youtube.

you need to re-question your faith deary.

2 Likes

Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by ChristianFreedo(m): 6:48am On Sep 18, 2016
This is the video of the future paradise played during the convention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfkedVv6NvU

Now, knowing watchtower history, this is not the first time they have dabble into occultism and certainly, it would not be the last.
Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by DoctorAlien(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hmm...
All I can say is "open your eyes people!"
Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
chocodaviva:

I just love this gracefully given answer. I seriously love Jehovah's Witnesses even if I am not one.

1 Like

Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by Tobitrueman(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I just love this gracefully given answer. I seriously love Jehovah's Witnesses even if I am not one.

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans:1:32 ( also read Romana1:28-32)

2 Likes

Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans:1:32 ( also read Romana1:28-32)
Wow, people have really taken the bible out of context. Is this another scare tactic?
Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by Tobitrueman(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
I've known JWs for a long time, studied their materials (especially AWAKE collected the ones dated 1990s till 2015) and researched their history and also founder, Russell.

No homo neither sentimental attachment,

but all there is to JWs is summed up thus:

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2 Timothy:3:5

1 Like

Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by analice107: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Hmm...
All I can say is "open your eyes people!"
Are you JW?
Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by analice107: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tobitrueman:
I've known JWs for a long time, studied their materials (especially AWAKE collected the ones dated 1990s till 2015) and researched their history and also founder, Russell.

No homo neither sentimental attachment,

but all there is to JWs is summed up thus:

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2 Timothy:3:5
Final Full Stop.

God saved me. Once upon a time, i fell in love with Watchtower organization, base on how their Materials depicted it. I was like Wow. I wanted to know more. I almost gone, then a Watchtower magazine came up with the Title "Should Jesus be Worshipped?" They went on and on telling themselves why Jesus shd not be Worshipped. They called Him an Angel, Called him a god. etc.
Ah, but this is what the Bible says nah.
The brother who was studying with me came in, and i presented Bible passages with negates the publication, he argued by inferring on Scriptures that they assume means what they believe, and ignoring the very obvious ones which addresses the issues.
It from this point i started suspecting this people, but i kept reading.

I had plenty of their books. I was really taken by them, but i had to step back. God helped believed me.

A friend of mind who from childhood was a believer, she had the gift of healing. Her mother bled to death while giving birth to their last child. She died had been rolled out to the Mortuary area, she snuck in there, laid her hands on her mother, prayed until her mother sneezed and came back to life.

The whole Hospital was thrown into confusion, the Doctors and Nurses who handled her case could not explain how than could be possible going by the fact that, she bled out even before reaching the Hospital.

The woman is still alive today, but she is dead spiritually as she has married a Jw and has turned against what she once believed, preached and manifested. Sh has vehemently denied Miracles and any supernatural manifestation.

When i look at her and all the testimonies she by herself had shared in the Past, i believe beyond every reasonable doubt that the Spirit in that place is wrong.

If someone else shared those testimonies, testimonies of living persons, people who are even unbelievers who believed that indeed her God is powerful, today she stands and denies those testimonies as coincidences.

What can i say about JW?

1 Like

Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by Tobitrueman(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2016
analice107:

Final Full Stop.

Hmmm, in Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's voice 'this is truely a dismal pismal and regrettably lugubrious'

To be brainwashed is to get exposed to information that appeal to one's intellect beyond doubt impedance.
What got me drawn to JWs AWAKE was the scientific discussions which in must cases instils knowledge and vehemently refute evolution, but menh, this people lack understanding in the spiritual manifestation of God's power and what a pity gullible individuals and the possessed are mostly members of this questionable organization.
Come to think of it, though versed in the 'scriptures' , this group appears as the second version of atheism who are always ready to explain away some gospel truth even with the Bible.
Tell me how do one expect an ardent criminal to attend to reasoning pedals by JWs without engaging them in spiritual welfare?
In a nutshell, many in this organization are individuals who have found justification for their sin (moral helpless state) and delusions to no eternal punishment for such.
Anytime I see them, despite their hard work in trying to brainwash others, I just reminisce

'having a FORM OF GODLINESS, BUT DENYING THE POWER THEREOF; from such, turn away'

2 Likes

Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by chiedu7: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2016
It's no secret that JW are occultists.

There is no trace of Jesus in them.

1 Like

Re: Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. by rottennaija(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2019
analice107:

Final Full Stop.

God saved me. Once upon a time, i fell in love with Watchtower organization, base on how their Materials depicted it. I was like Wow. I wanted to know more. I almost gone, then a Watchtower magazine came up with the Title "Should Jesus be Worshipped?" They went on and on telling themselves why Jesus shd not be Worshipped. They called Him an Angel, Called him a god. etc.
Ah, but this is what the Bible says nah.
The brother who was studying with me came in, and i presented Bible passages with negates the publication, he argued by inferring on Scriptures that they assume means what they believe, and ignoring the very obvious ones which addresses the issues.
It from this point i started suspecting this people, but i kept reading.

I had plenty of their books. I was really taken by them, but i had to step back. God helped believed me.

A friend of mind who from childhood was a believer, she had the gift of healing. Her mother bled to death while giving birth to their last child. She died had been rolled out to the Mortuary area, she snuck in there, laid her hands on her mother, prayed until her mother sneezed and came back to life.

The whole Hospital was thrown into confusion, the Doctors and Nurses who handled her case could not explain how than could be possible going by the fact that, she bled out even before reaching the Hospital.

The woman is still alive today, but she is dead spiritually as she has married a Jw and has turned against what she once believed, preached and manifested. Sh has vehemently denied Miracles and any supernatural manifestation.

When i look at her and all the testimonies she by herself had shared in the Past, i believe beyond every reasonable doubt that the Spirit in that place is wrong.

If someone else shared those testimonies, testimonies of living persons, people who are even unbelievers who believed that indeed her God is powerful, today she stands and denies those testimonies as coincidences.

What can i say about JW?

Interesting experience. Have you reminded your friend of her past and the gift she possessed? What did she say?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Lays Tithe Argument To Rest / What Is Atheism? / Yoruba Christians, How Do You Deal With Lies And Misconceptions In Yoruba Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.