Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart (64971 Views)

Stop Putting Gas Cylinders Inside Kitchens, Burns Expert Warns / Current Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria 07062764235 / Stone Coated Roofing Sheet / Roof Tiles In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by eliyke(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2016
sir am a tiler,dis are my numbers.08168092753

Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by phorget(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2016
rafcrown:
I will soon need a good,reliable,reasonable, efficient and economical TILER.The small job is based In Lagos,3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW,self contained-Close to Ikotun area.
Buying good Tiles and getting a great Tiler to install the tiles.Its not now but before the end of the year or thereabout.
You can get in touch -adecrown22@gmail.com.
We are deliver GOOD, RELIABLE, REASONABLE, EFFICIENT and ECONOMICAL interior and exterior finish to any type of buildings, our services includes POP and art works, tilling and painting. contact us on 08166682048 for a free estimation and a cost effective delivery of your jobs.
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by ib22003(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
cheenway:
Please u would like to know how much it will cost me to tile my apartment. I'm renovating the place so I intend starting from my parlour and if possible the kitchen. It is a room and parlour self contain. The size of the parlour is a little bigger than 12" by 16". I think dat z how it is calculated

cheenway:
Please u would like to know how much it will cost me to tile my apartment. I'm renovating the place so I intend starting from my parlour and if possible the kitchen. It is a room and parlour self contain. The size of the parlour is a little bigger than 12" by 16". I think dat z how it is calculated

Spanish Tiles 60X60 N74,800
Spanish Tiles 45X45 N61440

Visit [url]dreamhouse.com.ng[/url]

Our 60X60 Designs https://coporatecloud.tk/s/oycOJjvQGNI92bI

We at dream house will provide you with top quality building materials you need to finish your dream house.

We sell Wall Tiles, Floor Tiles, Jacuzzi: Hot Tubs, Bathtubs, Walk In Bathtubs, Toilets, Water heaters, Doors, Shower rooms

Call Us today.
We deliver Nationwide .

CALL or Whatsapp 08079122647,08103234587
[email]ibidapo@dreamhouse.com.ng[/email]
block 5 shop 21 agric coker building material market odun ade busstop coker badagry expressway lagos.

Click Here to view Spanish-60X60-Wall-Tiles http://coporatecloud.tk/apps/gallery/s/oycOJjvQGNI92bI
Click Here to view External-Wall-Tiles http://coporatecloud.tk/apps/gallery/s/j01R4kL5CWgqyiE
Click Here to view Brick Tiles. http://coporatecloud.tk/apps/gallery/s/toX0CjWxjMCc03q
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by Cletus77(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Guy calm down, na person house u wan tiles..o... Things too hard...o
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by sekundosekundo: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
cheenway:

I don't understand you

Tilles are bn measured by square meters. ie, if it's 40x40 size of tiles, 6 pieces of it will make one square meter.
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by KILODE1000: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Cutehector:
really? Where do u stay?

Coughs*
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by KILODE1000: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
cheenway:

Alagbole, Ogun state.
Why?

Why? cheesy
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by Nature8(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
cheenway:

That's the biz I'm doing here in Onitsha.. It depends on the size of the tiles you want and how many square meter.. I have the one called
30' by 30' or you can call it 12' by 12', I have 16' by 16' you can also call it 40' by 40'.. I have 60' by 60', 30' by 60', 45' by 45' etc.. I have all kinds of tiles, both Nigerian, China, Spanish, Italian floor and wall tiles.. If you’re interested, you can come to my office if you're around Onitsha at shop no L13 Building Materials International market Ogidi..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by awakeuche(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
cheenway:
First thing you should know is the size of tiles you wish to use, sizes range from 30cmx30cm, 30x60cm, 45x45cm 45x60, etc.for this tutorial i shall be using a 30cm x 30cm tile, or a 300mmx300mm or 0.3mx0.3m tile (all the same measurement)
(1). Let us say your lounge measures 12ft x 16ft or more, converting it to meter it becomes 12ft/3.3 = 3.636m and 16ft/3.3 = 4.848m. This means your parlour is exactly 17.63sqm. Or 192sqft. I shall just round it up to 20sqm.

(2). Now we know the total squarefeet or square meter of your parlor, the next step is to know how many tiles to buy to cover the entire parlor,
For a 30cm x 30cm tile = 0.30m x 0.30m =0.09sqm
1sqm/0.09sqm = 11.11.
For a parlor of 20sqm = 20x11.11 = 222.22.
This means you will need exactly 223 tiles to cover the entire parlor.
(3). Since each 30cm x 30cm carton contains 11 tiles in a carton (not completely sure). This means = 222.222/11 = 20.2 cartons of tiles
(4). Note that tile sellers will ask you if you want to buy per square meter or per carton, simply tell them per carton, and using this simple math you should avoid over
Overspending.
(5). For the skirting, (tiles covering the edge of the wall and floor). Use this formula 2(L+B) meaning measure the length + the breadth of your lounge and multiply 2
Height of skirting is 4inches or 0.1016m
Therefore to calc. Skirting just do
Perimeter of room x skirting height or Just add extra 1 carton, no need to overcalculate
(6@). For service charge, you should negotiate 350-500 naira per square meter for both tiling and skirting, meaning that for the entire 20sqm parlor, you will pay the
Tiler, 20sqm x 400 naira= 8000 naira.
(7). A carton of 30cm x 30cm of passably original italian or nigerian tile (not china o) cost from 1900-3000 naira. Therefore
22 cartons of tile @ 1500 = 33000 naira + workmanship 8000 naira
Total= 41,000 naira. Note that you could spend even less depending on the type of tile you buy. I hope you find this helpful.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by masqot(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
justicejay:
ᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ
ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ
ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ
ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ
ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ
ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ
You didn't waste my time cos I just tested my sight for free. You know what? I've got Argus eyes

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by Rapaltar(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
favexx:
me and my mama go price tiles the cheapest in square metres is 1300

I think he's prolly referring to the tilerz workmanship...
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by klassykute(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
cheenway:
a square miter is300.. get a tape .measure the lenth nd the width. multiply the . and divide by 10 ..example 4ft *9f=36ft. then /10= 3.6 miter.
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by dejonathan(f): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
cheenway:

Alagbole, Ogun state.
Why?
am Staying Around Agbado Oja Area And I Will Do A Nice Job For You I Can Come Over To Ur Aoz To Measure It And Give U D Quotation..My Contact Is 09034317570
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by favexx(f): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Evergreen4:
I'm not talking about the price of the tiles in the mkt, because prices varies in the mkt. I'm talking abt the prince for fixing the tiles
lol I fear oo...I wanted 2 ask for location so me and my mama go buy am asap
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by favexx(f): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Rapaltar:

I think he's prolly referring to the tilerz workmanship...
I miss understood him..tks
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Thanks all. I'm forwarding all important replies to hubby so he can go through them. Thanks for your contributions. I sure won't be cheated by the mason when we call him.
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by kallowdean(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by kallowdean(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Do you sell Rubber Floor Tiles used for tiling sitting rooms If yes, Please urgently contact me on Whatsapp (08056690824) for marketing and purchase. I need to urgently buy some.

ib22003:

We at dream house will provide you with top quality building materials you need to finish your dream house.

We sell Wall Tiles, Floor Tiles, Jacuzzi: Hot Tubs, Bathtubs, Walk In Bathtubs, Toilets, Water heaters, Doors, Shower rooms

Call Us today.
We deliver Nationwide .

block 5 shop 21 agric coker building material market odun ade busstop coker badagry expressway lagos.

Click Here to view Spanish-60X60-Wall-Tiles http://coporatecloud.tk/apps/gallery/s/oycOJjvQGNI92bI
Click Here to view External-Wall-Tiles http://coporatecloud.tk/apps/gallery/s/j01R4kL5CWgqyiE
Click Here to view Brick Tiles. http://coporatecloud.tk/apps/gallery/s/toX0CjWxjMCc03q
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2016
cheenway:

If your parlour is 12 feet by 16 feet, then it will cost you roughly N40,000 to tile only the parlour. This covers cost of cement, sand, tiles and workmanship..
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
cheenway:
Bro, you might need our services for paintings and designing
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by ib22003(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
kallowdean:
Do you sell Rubber Floor Tiles used for tiling sitting rooms If yes, Please urgently contact me on Whatsapp (08056690824) for marketing and purchase. I need to urgently buy some.

No sir. We dont sell
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by Damysa(f): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol wat happens when u Wana relocate? So u tile it free for d landlord?

I tiled my parlour, dinning, lobby and kitchen last month and the house is not mine. I also screeded the walls and painted with satin paint.
I feel since I am the one living in it. I should do it for my comfort and that of my family. I really do not care whether the landlord appreciates it or not

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by AkProsper(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2016
cheenway:
Good morning.
Although there's an average price per square meter. But the location of the house and type of tile matters.
Feel free to contact me 08025929046. I will gladly do a good job for you @ moderate and affordable price.
Check my signature for picture
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by ceaser: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Damysa:

I tiled my parlour, dinning, lobby and kitchen last month and the house is not mine. I also screeded the walls and painted with satin paint.
I feel since I am the one living in it. I should do it for my comfort and that of my family. I really do not care whether the landlord appreciates it or not

If you reached an agreement with the owner to have the cost of the furnishings deducted from his annual rent fees while you give hin the change, then it's a very wise decision. But if all those were done outta your pocket irrespective of how wealthy you are, then you my friend, have not made a wise investment decision and I see you are proud of that. If that is the case, please such is nothing to be proud of.
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by Christlamb88(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
see if I should say something I do work for both tenant and landlord so nothing wrong
in doing that as for me ooo but is just dat u need a professional tile installer so it won't seems dat after 2years or so
the tile started giving u head ache many tilers now are after their money than perfect job, anything aside that u are good to Go just make sure landlord agreed with u over that.thanks

and if in case I need my attention then u can reach me on
pilot4reallove@gmail.com
we advise u on what to used and we give u nice carpets design
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by Damysa(f): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yes I invested in my comfort and joy and I don't have to be proud of it cos I see it as one of the basic things in life . My landlord has never fulfilled an agreement no matter how small, so don't wanna waste my saliva talking to him and besides I hope to own properties some day and hope people treat mine well. I am not leaving there any time soon (Quote author=ceaser post=49556524]

If you reached an agreement with the owner to have the cost of the furnishings deducted from his annual rent fees while you give hin the change, then it's a very wise decision. But if all those were done outta your pocket irrespective of how wealthy you are, then you my friend, have not made a wise investment decision and I see you are proud of that. If that is the case, please such is nothing to be proud of.[/quote]
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by halfcurrent(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
ib22003:

Call Us today.
We deliver Nationwide .

Do you have a shop in Onitsha? I need good quality tiles for my house and the project location is actually close to Onitsha
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by ib22003(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
No sir, though we ship nationwide.
halfcurrent:

Do you have a shop in Onitsha? I need good quality tiles for my house and the project location is actually close to Onitsha
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by Suckosst100: 1:17am On Feb 11, 2017
How much do you think I can use to start tiles business?
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by Kolafemcy: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Building contractor and tiles work

Call kolafemcy on

07065544590or
Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by baby8ace(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Contact us let beautify ur home with good design using tiles,08030643812

Re: Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart by sirxbit(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Can i get a rough estimate of removal of old tiles and installation of new tile in 4 bedroom bungalow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" / Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.