Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" (5206 Views)

Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by edoyad(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aisha Sesay eppp , Jonathan Mann epppp, Ted Turner Turner epppp, our president is under attacks

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol

His novelty has worn off in everyones eyes

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Destined2win: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
And the blows keep landing on buhari's jaw

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by rozayx5(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Destined2win:
And the blows keep landing on buhari's jaw

nothing new

dollard deserves it cool

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by KINGMAKER001(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol...the last hasn't been heard about this plagiarism...that's the country's image and reputation that they re dragging to the mud,,what am I even saying? that's if there's any image left to be tarnished..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by UjGina: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
buhari, you see your life

20 Likes

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Candyrain(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
E haff do na. U people want to kill this man. The existence of the zombies is tied to bubu. If anything happens to him they are goners

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Plagiarism is corruption, therefore Buhari should be tried for corruption, sorry kwarapshon

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by DeKen: 12:12am On Sep 18, 2016
They say the change begins with me, but they don't want to change. angry
Spend N3.4bn for a campaign to change me but won't pay the originator of the idea not even to acknowledge him. cry
That was not enough, they now steal another person's phrase to boost their speech. embarassed
All in a bid to change me. When will they themselves change?
Story for the Gods. sad

22 Likes

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by nototribalist: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Chineke, who knows what Kenyans will be saying by now, zombies are in trouble again. Back to back

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Biafman: 12:22am On Sep 18, 2016
This is the useless man that silly, treacherous, sabotuer EzekweSILLY helped to power. E no go better for that useless woman.

16 Likes

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Bekwarra(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 18, 2016
can't we just hear word on this plagiarism issue? He isn't the first to do that and will definitely not be the last. Ejo emu oro mi so jere.

Anyways.....

Drabeey was Here
Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by wheredemdey: 1:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Drabeey:
can't we just hear word on this plagiarism issue? He isn't the first to do that and will definitely not be the last. Ejo emu oro mi so jere.

Anyways.....

Drabeey was Here

Zombie... Full fledged bleeding unpaid zombie....do you know what plagiarism is?.... I bet you have never written any academic project.... Very ill educated chap.... People get sued and locked up in jail for plagiarism.

Even the dullarddd's kith and kin don't even defend him like this.

You are here disgracing yourself and lineage defending the old senile uninspiring dull relic called buhari on an empty stomach.... Fighting heat and mosquitos in that your dingy ill lighted room.....you deserve nothing but pity.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 18, 2016
wheredemdey:

Zombie... Full fledged bleeding unpaid zombie....do you know what plagiarism is?.... I bet you have never written any academic project.... Very ill educated chap.... People get sued and locked up in jail for plagiarism.

Even the dullarddd's kith and kin don't even defend him like this.

You are here disgracing yourself and lineage defending the old senile uninspiring dull relic called buhari on an empty stomach.... Fighting heat and mosquitos in that your dingy ill lighted room.....you deserve nothing but pity.

I've never passed in front of a school in my whole life.
It's so unfortunate that some people will rather see their house burnt down than doing anything to it, all for the sake of 'i told you so'. If olny you understand that.
You need to get a life bro. Its important we start defending our beloved country than castigating her, above all, supporting an external force to pull her down

Pls i need more lectures and enlightenment on plagiarism. Im a stack illiterate.

Drabeey have spoken
Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Harkindeylee(m): 1:54am On Sep 18, 2016
Drabeey:

It's so unfortunate that some people will rather see their house burnt down than doing anything to it, all for the sake of 'i told you so'. If olny you understand that.
You need to get a life bro. Its important we start defending our beloved country than castigating her, above all, supporting an external force to pull her down

Pls i need more lectures and enlightenment on plagiarism. Im a stack illiterate.

Drabeey have spoken
I dnt know why i'm with you on this one.
Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by wheredemdey: 2:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Drabeey:

Drabeey have spoken

See your mouth... We should defend out country by allowing mediocres to run it... By keeping quiet while the Senile dullardd and his bunch of incompetent team run the country aground...... I lack words to describe you.

I am not under any obligation to educate you.... My education and enlightenment cost me money and precious time.... I won't waste it on you... Go get yours after all we all have the same 24hrs in a day.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 18, 2016
wheredemdey:

See your mouth... We should defend out country by allowing mediocres to run it... By keeping quiet while the Senile dullardd and his bunch of incompetent team run the country aground...... I lack words to describe you.

I am not under any obligation to educate you.... My education and enlightenment cost me money and precious time.... I won't waste it on you... Go get yours after all we all have the same 24hrs in a day.

Haven't you spoken the truth? I believe you have.

Let me tell you this my friend, Nigeria belongs to all of us. It is our sacred duty to keep it afloat no matter the viability of the external forces trying to bring it down. If one CNN journalist spit trash on our president all because his team made a mistake, then i shall not hesitate to go the extreme to make sure my leader and my country are never toiled with.
Trust me, if it were to be a Kenyan who threw that jab at the president, you above all people will fight the cause, and show his his place. Now the white is involved, you are here selling your own short.

Lest i forget about the enlightenment i asked from u.
Some of us won't make mouth on unnecessary issues. You even boasted of getting your education with money and time. Well, you should thread softly dealing with some kinds. They might as well know more than that your overrated.........

2 Likes

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by futurenix(m): 4:23am On Sep 18, 2016
This issue should be dead by now after the president apologized.

Why still making so much fuss about it?
Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Adiola(f): 4:39am On Sep 18, 2016
Wait let me go and tell Kenyan say bubu do f""" again in case nigerians come to brag about being Giant of africa only on brown paper

4 Likes

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by trueking: 5:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Buhari, is the biggest mistake this country has ever made.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by cktheluckyman: 5:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Chai see international disgrace!!!

7 Likes

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by dimieprincess(f): 5:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Drabeey:

Let me tell you this my friend, Nigeria belongs to all of us. It is our sacred duty to keep it afloat no matter the viability of the external forces trying to bring it down. If one CNN journalist spit trash on our president all because his team made a mistake, then i shall not hesitate to go the extreme to make sure my leader and my country are never toiled with.
Trust me, if it were to be a Kenyan who threw that jab at the president, you above all people will fight the cause, and show his his place. Now the white is involved, you are here selling your own short.

Some of us won't make mouth on unnecessary issues. You even boasted of getting your education with money and time. Well, you should thread softly dealing with some kinds. They might as well know more than that your overrated.........

I can't agree more with you on this. However, the issue is, why the sudden clarion call for patriotism and defence of one's president? You joined the same media to abuse and insult Jonathan over every little thing but here you are pleading for mercy and patriotism.

You see why Nigeria is where we are today? It is as a result of the high level of hypocrisy sown by u guys. Come to think of it, do we have any integrity left?The last time I checked, it was the same Buhari who travelled overseas and castigated us by calling us "criminals" and certified zombies like you applauded him. You are a sni*ch

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by discusant: 5:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Wow.

"worse, use dishonesty to launch ... honesty."

--Jim Clancey of CNN.

Buhari's trademark dishonesty is going global.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by discusant: 5:32am On Sep 18, 2016
Drabeey:

The same CNN literally promoted Presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari to the rooftops during the presidential election campaign.

A few hours to the last presidential election in Nigeria, CNN,'s Iran-origin Christian Amanpour rallied Emir of Kano to a Live CNN campaign for Buhari.

Fact is Buhari has gradually exposed his dishonest lifestyle to the international community.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by blackpanda: 5:43am On Sep 18, 2016
Funny how CNN has the effrontery to talk about plagiarism. Its just a few years ago that one of its journalist was caught plagiarizing as well. Is it not the same cnn that barely knows where Nigeria is on the world map?? Morons!
Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by emmasege: 5:54am On Sep 18, 2016
That's what a nation gets when she chooses an exhausted and expired brain as her leader. Such a leader will live on borrowed ideas and worse still, he won't be able to discern original or stolen ones like Obama's speech.

It's not his fault though, it's the fault of many zombies who have either had their destinies exchanged for a plate of porridge or their brains exchanged for chimpanzee's.

10 Likes

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Jengem: 5:57am On Sep 18, 2016
Bubu the dull illiterate and his cult of deluded zombies

8 Likes

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by emmasege: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2016
kaorama:
Plagiarism is corruption, therefore Buhari should be tried for corruption, sorry kwarapshon
God bless the soul of late Gani Fawehinmi. The guy would've been boiling with rage by now, ready to sue the NEPA certificate-carrying president. May God bless the late Femi Falana also, because he's dead while he still lives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by naijaking1: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2016
edoyad:
Aisha Sesay eppp , Jonathan Mann epppp, Ted Turner Turner epppp, our president is under attacks

"Using dishonesty to launch a campaign about fight honesty" Well said

8 Likes

Re: Cnn's Jim Clancy Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over Plagiarism "Immoral... Dishonest" by Bitterleafsoup: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Zombies will tell us that we don't know what plagiarism means.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Louise Ojukwu And Nnamdi Azikiwe In 1954 (Throwback Photo) / Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi / China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.