Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published (34787 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by chukel(m): 1:24am On Sep 19, 2016
winningwinner:

You still behaved like the people you are downgrading. To butress your point further, common sense demands that you pull out the link where it was advertised for all to see. Without that, I keep my hands crossed!
Please stop being plain stu.pid. It was never done it secrecy. I really don't know how most Nigerians reason. This recruitment was well publicised. Applicants even wore white to the screening exercise done over 3days in different zones. Successful ones were given an aptitude test to write. Y not check Google. It was on newspapers. Was on nairaland. Check job section. U were probably in romance section when all these happened. U guys should start taking responsibility for your misfortunes.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Zannuof(m): 5:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Corruption begins inside the anti corruption office...... Nonsense.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by mayim(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Guys, please I applied for d BSc category, the list I saw on their site is for ssce and ond. Should we expect another??
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Hasmos(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2016
mayim:
Guys, please I applied for d BSc category, the list I saw on their site is for ssce and ond. Should we expect another??
Yes! The HND/BSc category is termed Detective Superintendent Cadre (DS).
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Uricas(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2016
hopyroll:
Dont be surprise that 80% of the successful shortlisted candidate will be northerners......
They occupied most top sits in security agencies and criminology department
EFCC recruitment was done by sending application letter and cvs to their headquarter in Abuja not minding people who lives thousands of miles from Abuja, why is that? because they knew if it were to be done online, it will be just like that of Police recruitment where 10,000 personnel were needed and over 1m applied.

Now they are publishing the list of successful candidates online after they have manipulated it together with their magomago.....

The Gods of our lands will judge accordingly
Bunch of oloriburukus
Frustration re ooO! And for record purpose, 80% of the shortlisted names cannot be from North. From your words, you are a crook or one in making.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Uricas(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2016
Pureheart91:
They hard truth here is dat these recruitment had been conducted a long time ago, where the presidency, NASS, ministers, governors,n the Greedy Politiefians have all submitted their persons hence occupying all the slot....

And after that the same people fytn corruption would still come out and advertise 2 d public to fufil our righeousness by fooling the Masses..

What a Sham!!

Do you knw that Civil Defence Corps have finished recruiting personels for the year 2016/2017, latter u wud now see there advert on the Headies on recruitment, who are the fooling?

Nigerians wake up and Demand for ur Right!
wow! It seems you know much. Can you prove this so that it won't be a mere talk by guessing.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Uricas(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2016
Cletus77:
The Efcc are corrupt sef...abeg free madam patience, una own no good too!
hunger has not got you very well, it will change your silly mentality soon.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by vindisick: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2016
obaao:

Where were you when the vacancy was published?
the advert was never published in their website during the recruitment
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by atk5: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2016
Is a lie unless u r leaving a nomadic life
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by zicoraads: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2016
Anyone who criticizes this exercise is an ediot who should be hanged by the balls. Never in the history of this country has any recruitment exercise been this free and fair.

The fools in this thread and on that Facebook page should not blame the government for their lackadaisical attitude if they missed out on this.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by zicoraads: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2016
mayim:
Bsc is not out yet. It will be after the DI candidates are done with. Keep your October or November calendar in mind.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by zicoraads: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Pureheart91:
They hard truth here is dat these recruitment had been conducted a long time ago, where the presidency, NASS, ministers, governors,n the Greedy Politiefians have all submitted their persons hence occupying all the slot....

And after that the same people fytn corruption would still come out and advertise 2 d public to fufil our righeousness by fooling the Masses..

What a Sham!!

Do you knw that Civil Defence Corps have finished recruiting personels for the year 2016/2017, latter u wud now see there advert on the Headies on recruitment, who are the fooling?

Nigerians wake up and Demand for ur Right!
This is no sham, mate. Some people just try to be mischievous no matter what.

I know that of the Civil Defence was a sham. The FIRS too is. Same with that of the CBN.

But this, sincerely speaking, this is fair! Most of this politicians are scared I tell you. When most of them are corrupt, who wan get mind go dey submit list? And the agency knows some politicians would want to use this exercise to install their lackeys. So they are being very careful.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Cletus77(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2016
Uricas:

hunger has not got you very well, it will change your silly mentality soon.
i don't like dis, if am wrong,just correct me...dis is ur last warning...if u insult me again, you won't like me!!
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by lolamitayo: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Zico5:
We are our problem not government. How do we expect these politicians to deal with us when we are nothing but fools. Some of us are ready to die for them just for token or nothing at all. PDP and APC are the same, still yet still yet we are divided like like sea and fresh water. This same thing played out throughout Gej tenure and the same is still repeating itself. We keep voting for vanity and expect prosperity. How can that be possible. These people will never change and for how long are we to think. Let's reason together and think. Its time to retire all these cankerworms. But who is ready to break the shackles.

Nobody!
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by egobetatoday: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Babangida70:
just imaging how world leaders will be covering their speeches at UN assembly so that Buhari will not copy them grin grin grin grin

u are so wicked...i almost died laughing.

1 Like

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Abeg who don see his/her name?
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
MsFaith:
I am tired of this country.

Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria can ever return to its goodness. Cus we are all corrupt not only our leaders.sad
I'm also fed up jawe... May God make a way for us
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
cheesy
IYANGBALI:
It is true lalasticlala funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 seun rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann osusumustflow notoriousbabe abimbawealth ajepako VickyRotex I sawed your names on the list
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Vilshow(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Compliant:

your brain is surely on recession
Young man 'cos we interect on a platform like this forum does not guarantee you the right to insult anyone like you did to me.
Everyone to his/her opinion and do NOT be a Nitwit!
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by winningwinner(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
chukel:
Please stop being plain stu.pid. It was never done it secrecy. I really don't know how most Nigerians reason. This recruitment was well publicised. Applicants even wore white to the screening exercise done over 3days in different zones. Successful ones were given an aptitude test to write. Y not check Google. It was on newspapers. Was on nairaland. Check job section. U were probably in romance section when all these happened. U guys should start taking responsibility for your misfortunes.

Can you listen to yourself? So because applicants wore white on screening day that makes it widely publicised? I am too big to trade words with you but if calling me stupid is for you to win arguement, I wish you well. May it be to you as you wish others!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engineering Firm In Vi Test / 9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / She Sent This Message To Her Recruiter Barely A Week After Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.