Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Who Is A True Leader? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is A True Leader? (525 Views)

A True Event / MMM Ponzi: A True Window Through The Mind Of An Average Greedy Nigerian! / Six (6) Things A True Leader Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A True Leader? by chuksnwoga1: 1:17am On Sep 18, 2016
WHO IS A TRUE LEADER?

A true leader is the one that sacrifices,selfless, feels the pains of his subjects and tend to solve them.A true leader is a problem solver.
I know a true leader...
GEJ is a true leader ;"my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian".
I know a true leader...
Chinua Achebe is a true leader;"one of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised".
I know a true leader...
Dalai Lama is a true leader;"where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace".
I know a true leader...
John f Kennedy was a true leader ;"the right of every man are diminished when the right of one man are threatened.
I know a true leader....
Sir Victor Umeh is a true leader;"our desire to make APGA great and become the party for every Nigerian comes before any personal interest"
I know a true leader. ..
Alh Sani Shinkafi is a true leader;" the interest of our people most always come first "
Alas!
What we see today are leaders who use the following words on their people: "recession is just a word","go and die","Nigerian eat too much rice, that's why it is expensive" etc
Again,some leaders become helpless and weep when their people are being attacked and killed. Some also describe members of their team as "charlatans","useless","never do well" just to gain cheap popularity. Which category of leader do you fall into or you intend to become? be a leader the builds not the one that destroys.

Comrade Chuks Nwoga
APGA national youth leader

Re: Who Is A True Leader? by orisa37: 3:29am On Sep 18, 2016
A leader knows what the Group ultimately wants and is working with the group with Knowledge and without any bias to get them what they really want. A leader is a God, wise, knowledgeable and Understanding. A leader is not a Devil, not foolish, silly and ignorant. A leader is humane and doesn't discriminate among his group members and he satisfactorily carries them all.
Re: Who Is A True Leader? by Sylvester665: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?

(1) (Reply)

Words (2) / Happy Birthday To Haykay80- Nairalander / For Sale:puts Up Two Presidential Jets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.