Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG (13841 Views)

U.S Prosecutors: How Madueke, Omokore, Aluko Blew Billions On ‘lavish Lifestyle’ / Bello Released N200m To Facilitate My Recall From Senate – Dino Melaye / EFCC Arrests Jide Omokore & Andrew Yakubu, EX- NNPC GMD, for money laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by 36lions: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Good
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by ifyalways(f): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2016
Na today?

All these phantom monies are being returned yet we are in recesssion?

Next propaganda jor
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by celebgists(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2016
This guy is actually from my local government... Forbes named him as one of the richest billionaires in Africa... And yet the fvcking local government can't even boast of 30min electricity in a month, only one bank I.e first bank can be found there which shows the low level of economical activities... Piss off shiit

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by dionpholly(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Nigeria and lootings forever!!!! no be curse

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2016
What percentage of the loot is 200M naira?.He should be made to vomit all the yam he stole with ojuyobo.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Larryfest(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2016
It's one thing to recover looted fund it's another thing to use it..... What are they using the recovered loots for anyway
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by erico2k2(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
THIS IS MADNESS

YOU ARE ACCUSED OF LOOTING OVER N200billion ONLY TO RETURN A PALTRY N200million.

IT'S ONLY IN NIGERIA MIGHTY LOOTERS ARE PAMPERED.
This is why I laugh at people who take the EFCC serious, They are playing a fast one on the vast majority of Nigerians and we are cheering them on, they are doing nada.Just publicity stunt to claim relevance.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Maxikingz: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2016
mercyviv:
But my question is where is the money going into. I may not vote this APC administration again if they fail this 4years term
U can go ahead and vote your looters, but they will still loose.Nigerians are now smart.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2016
EdoBoy90:
Jonathan and corruption are... pls help me upload that popular pic on Nairaland...

3 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by 4nobody4every1: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2016
EdoBoy90:
Jonathan and corruption are... pls help me upload that popular pic on Nairaland...
He also needs to be flogged by EFCC grin grin grin

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2016
brightballer:
It is only the sky that can limit Skye Bank in fraudulent cases.

As in eh! Nigeria banks join ruin this country. As long side evil judges giving them court clearance to back up exporting public funds to Foriegn lands. But how can someone return money stolen even if na one naira and not get arrested and trial to court before sentence to life imprisonment in this country.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Why are they all using Skye Bank to do these shady deals........ mama piss Skye, deziani too.
Pointer to EFCC, let them use BVN of all looters cronies to trace their account in Skye Bank.....they will see mo

more reliable sources in the commission told our correspondent that the eight accounts were opened at different branches of Skye Bank Plc.
Skye bank former chairman is a PDP cronies. he almost crash the bank
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by BestySam(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2016
They keep recovering money yet FG claim they're broke.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by juman(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2016
I think corruption has been reduced to low level at the federal level.

Kai. A lot of money was stolen away. Obasanjo caused it.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by buckyfof(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2016
HtwoOw:
Buhari Whyyy

Why are you witch hunting , Honest / Innocent people , Why are you forcing people to return money they did not steal ??

What is this one saying undecided cry

[size=1pt]Awon eleriibu pipu[/size]
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Sodangi77: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Taeewo:
Eniola Akinkuotu

http://punchng.com/diezanis-ally-omokore-returns-n200m-govt/
Dis r d kind of ppl avengers suppose 2 hold responsible stealing wars blong 2 dem,instead busy vandalizing pipes thinking de r pulling d gvrnmt backward.Continue avenging & we wil continue harvesting + drilling of oil in d NE in d nxt 8yrs let's c hu wil v at d loosing end.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by mbjsuki(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
THIS IS MADNESS

YOU ARE ACCUSED OF LOOTING OVER N200billion ONLY TO RETURN A PALTRY N200million.

IT'S ONLY IN NIGERIA MIGHTY LOOTERS ARE PAMPERED.

For me, in my opinion, corruption has eaten deep into every aspect and facet of our lives,policy and ideas on how governance is being handled. The only way to stem down this evil monster is outright execution regardless of the people or status of the person or individual involved. Asian countries like Malaysia are better today partly due to this firm stand and position. Until we do same as a country, we will keep recycling this slowpoke called politicians.
Make a public show of them and possibly invite their family then normalcy will set in.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Akaewu: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2016
Taeewo:
Eniola Akinkuotu

http://punchng.com/diezanis-ally-omokore-returns-n200m-govt/

Journalism is Nigerian a mess.. another hear say news.
"Punch learnt"....which means they don't have proof.

Caveat emptor--- but the buharist and buharideen start quoting me. I support fight against corruption..but not in dis manner and approach.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by sammag22: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2016
200m is just 1/1000th of 200 billion, #INJSTICE#
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Naija i hail o!...the MORE you LOOT, the LESS you RETURN!...arrant rawbishness!!!
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by mercysamuelson(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2016
That's just a part of money returned while some other accounts were frozen with huge amount.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by mercysamuelson(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2016
BVN Most of the operates their account with 5 and more BVN numbers.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by juman(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2016
But buhari himself engulfed in chronic nepotism.
Nepotism is high level corruption.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Adminisher: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2016
EdoBoy90:

5 & 6 . No picture though

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Allee90: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2016
Why most people from the Southern part of this country are corrupt
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Mendelssohn(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
HtwoOw:
Buhari Whyyy

Why are you witch hunting , Honest / Innocent people , Why are you forcing people to return money they did not steal ??

Dajudaju, were (mad man) ni e. You keep wallowing in poverty together your family and even the future of your generation is already spent by few thieves. You come on here to start witch hunting without applying your brain. Let the mods ban me for this. You are an idiot.

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by HtwoOw: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mendelssohn:
Dajudaju, were (mad man) ni e. You keep wallowing in poverty together your family and even the future of your generation is already spent by few thieves. You come on here to start witch hunting without applying your brain. Let the mods ban me for this. You are an idiot.

Shame on you , Did you even read before posting your trash ??

You should have , because when you get banned, it'll be for your stupidity

HtwoOw:
Buhari Whyyy

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by mfujah(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Why we have recession:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into happening....

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki

2- I didn't give order- Jonathan

3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia Ayu

4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George

5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa

6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office- Thisday Obaigbena.

7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi

8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa

9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, enlighten other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Cletus77(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
i hope the money returned to the FG no go enter their pockets!
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by nurusystem(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
HtwoOw:
Buhari Whyyy

Awon father re ati mumsy ni eleribu ,,omunale
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Tokety7: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
HtwoOw:
That's why Skye is on the verge of collapse,

See , Nigerians don't know things happening outthere , but once a goat especially any bad belle from Biafra Land goes to his facebook to write lies , his brothers and sisters , and fellow cyber warriors will paste and paste and paste until the lie becomes the truth in their mind

Skye has been like conduit for corruption, which is why they fired most of their staffs, I personally know at least 10 in different cities who were fired , Biafraudian explanation is recession , the real reason is the part they took in corruption

MY point here is , Several banks were involved with corruption, sheilding these politicians , I am pretty sure Zenith vs Fayose saga has not gone unnoticed , soon we will hear of prosecutions and huge deposits and again , Those who stand with Buhari will be Vindicated

In addition to this, we all should remember that the former chairman of this skye bank, Ayeni by name donated a whooping 2 billion naira during pdp fund raising for Jonah-daft re election. It's obvious to all sane minds now the origin of all these monies.
Never again will pdp govern us.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Tokety7: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
BestySam:
They keep recovering money yet FG claim they're broke.

Shut ur trap and go and learn. Any returned loot cannot be spent unless they are appropriated by the NASS. Executive only spend appropriated funds, any non appropriated funds spent is a ground for impeachment of the President. Buhari obviously knows this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accord Party, 44 Others Endorse Sanwo-olu, Form Coalition Ahead 2019 Election / Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume / APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.