Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! (827 Views)

Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / Help a nairalander win this contest. / OAU AWARD::: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by GIYAZZ(m): 5:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Hi, it's your boy, G'Iyaz. Been a long time, Nairaland, Right?

Well, I've been working tryna get that paper. So no lele. wink

But now, I'm here to plead to you all, to help me get votes for my sister who was nominated for MOST PROMISING ACTRESS NIGMA AWARDS 2016. She was nominated alongside many other heavyweights. But I'm very convinced she deserves this award, because of the hardwork she puts in her acting. She's very talented and professional.

Please help her cop this award by clicking on the link below, a voting page will be opened, then click on the category you want to vote in; That is the "Most promising actress" category. You will see a space below the category tab that says, "Nominee's name" . . . . type in "Oma Iyasara" there, then click VOTE.

That's all. So simple! cheesy

Please help my sister get this award. This is the voting link: http://nigmawards.com/nigma-entertainment-award-categories/

Thank you smiley

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by GIYAZZ(m): 5:45am On Sep 18, 2016
Guys, peep the original post of this thread and help me smiley

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Smellymouth
Kinglekan
Kingtom
Mimzy
MissGdope
STFUAREYOUGOD
Iykekelvins
MzMycoli
Mynd44
Jaybee3
Glacierz
Jason21
TheSonOfMark
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Muhgd
Llaykorn
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna1
Ojoawo
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Wrongturn
Naijaboiy
Sinizia
Testerfuze
teddybiyasi
Lezz
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Willofsteel
Sosiqdude
Richommie
Rapacme
Liricyst
Obesemf
Gladyys
Sinizia
Supermiy
Raplinx999
Dklef
Adanna28
Danbrowndmf
Lhood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by Spicylate(f): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Done. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by GIYAZZ(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Spicylate:
Done. All the best.
Thank you. kiss
Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by Guykhena(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2016
Done...
Oma,Goodluck..
Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2016
Done! cool
Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by Jay542(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Naso Op no include my name angry. But i don epp sha grin
Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by Sylvester665: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by gustavo281: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by lezznjr: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Done bro.
Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Done
Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by kinglekan: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Hi, it's your boy, G'Iyaz. Been a long time, Nairaland, Right?

Well, I've been working tryna get that paper. So no lele. wink

But now, I'm here to plead to you all, to help me get votes for my sister who was nominated for MOST PROMISING ACTRESS NIGMA AWARDS 2016. She was nominated alongside many other heavyweights. But I'm very convinced she deserves this award, because of the hardwork she puts in her acting. She's very talented and professional.

Please help her cop this award by clicking on the link below, a voting page will be opened, then click on the category you want to vote in; That is the "Most promising actress" category. You will see a space below the category tab that says, "Nominee's name" . . . . type in "Oma Iyasara" there, then click VOTE.

That's all. So simple! cheesy

Please help my sister get this award. This is the voting link: http://nigmawards.com/nigma-entertainment-award-categories/

Thank you smiley

Done Bruv!! Although it seems the page allows multiple voting. If it does then the system is a lil bit flawed then.

All the best to your sister tho smiley smiley

Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by Donovan834: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by GIYAZZ(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
kinglekan:

Done Bruv!! Although it seems the page allows multiple voting. If it does then the system is a lil bit flawed then.

All the best to your sister tho smiley smiley

Thanks, man. And thanks to everyone who voted. And to the ones who are yet to vote, please help a brother na. Just take out a few seconds to vote. Biko

And you can also vote multiple times too. All you have to do is vote and wait for 12 hours to vote again.
You can also use different browsers to vote the same minute.

Please, she really needs your votes, guys. Help her win this. Thank you! cheesy

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Smellymouth
Kinglekan
Kingtom
Mimzy
MissGdope
STFUAREYOUGOD
Iykekelvins
MzMycoli
Mynd44
Jaybee3
Glacierz
Jason21
TheSonOfMark
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Muhgd
Llaykorn
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna1
Ojoawo
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Wrongturn
Naijaboiy
Sinizia
Testerfuze
teddybiyasi
Lezz
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Willofsteel
Sosiqdude
Richommie
Rapacme
Liricyst
Obesemf
Gladyys
Sinizia
Supermiy
Raplinx999
Dklef
Adanna28
Danbrowndmf
Lhood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by iykekelvins(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Giyazz, I've already voted bro
Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by sinizia: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Giyazz, I've voted. I think you should tag Lalasticlala to help push it to FP.
Re: Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! by GIYAZZ(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thanks, thanks guys. I appreciate.

cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Unofficial Edo Election Result Released / I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) / Caption This Picture Of A Corper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.