Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North (12946 Views)

What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja / Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by sashx(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2016
Hey Nairalanders,

Can anybody assist with the average cost of bul in a simple three bedroom flat in the north. Below are the flow and roof plan.
Thank you

1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by jopretty(f): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2016
Where precisely in the North?
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by alist(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2016
jopretty:
Where precisely in the North?
u can find that on the drawing title....
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by abouzaid: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2016
alist:
u can find that on the drawing title....
check out an older thread about a Guy that built a three bedroom bungalow in kaduna, also another in nassarawa, i would comment later on your building plan.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by Fadelex(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2016
sashx:
Hey Nairalanders,

Can anybody assist with the average cost of bul in a simple three bedroom flat in the north. Below are the flow and roof plan.
Thank you

drop your mail, I'll work on it and send it to you
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by sashx(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Fadelex:

drop your mail, I'll work on it and send it to you

Ve send u a PM. Tnx alot
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by alist(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
abouzaid:
check out an older thread about a Guy that built a three bedroom bungalow in kaduna, also another in nassarawa, i would comment later on your building plan.
which thread ?
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by Chukazu: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
how do you manage with ventilation, from what am seeing and the house been in the north where the weather is extremely hot?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by Chukazu: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
alist:
which thread ?
type the question on the search box above, you sure will get good enough answer from past topic.. that is what she meant
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by alist(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chukazu:
how do you manage with ventilation, from what am seeing and the house been in the north where the weather is extremely hot?
trust me ventilation is ok the design is properly ventilated...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by alist(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chukazu:

type the question on the search box above, you sure will get good enough answer from past topic.. that is what she meant
ok noted...
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by horladeji80(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
alist:

It appears like your general living area has just one window! I think you need tolook into that.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by alist(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
horladeji80:

It appears like your general living area has just one window! I think you need tolook into that.
since it's opened from the dining it's ok. So far all rooms are crossed ventilated just ok.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by Chukazu: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
alist:

Ok. good luck. more grace!

you can even check my topics, I shared my experience of four bedrooms bungalow here.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by alist(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chukazu:

Ok. good luck. more grace!

you can even check my topics, I shared my experience of four bedrooms bungalow here.
I saw ur thread the original design didn't have a crossed ventilated lounge but this design has two opened spaces with single Windows in each but since they are opened the both Windows could actually help in the ventilation. If properly positioned in the plot to allow for proper ventilation...... I am an architect check my profile alistdevelopers..com.ng
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by QSFemi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Let me chip in a little professional advice.
In order for you have a realistic estimate, I will suggest you give some specifications about the choice of materials or finishes you intend to use.
For example: state the type of roofing material, type of floor finishes, ceiling finishes, type of doors and windows, painting, choice of plumbing material for WC, Wash hand basin, electrical installations, viz-a-viz conduit wiring or surface wiring, chandeliers, type of luminaries etc.
If you can give some of this specification, I will give you an estimate that won't overrun my initial estimate with more than or less than 5%.

Advice of a QUANTITY SURVEYOR

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by sashx(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
QSFemi:
Let me chip in a little professional advice.
In order for you have a realistic estimate, I will suggest you give some specifications about the choice of materials or finishes you intend to use.
For example: state the type of roofing material, type of floor finishes, ceiling finishes, type of doors and windows, painting, choice of plumbing material for WC, Wash hand basin, electrical installations, viz-a-viz conduit wiring or surface wiring, chandeliers, type of luminaries etc.
If you can give some of this specification, I will give you an estimate that won't overrun my

initial estimate with more than or less than 5%.

Advice of a QUANTITY SURVEYOR

Long span stuco 0.55mm is the roof to be used. Aluminium windows and foreign averagely cost doors. POP ceiling. Average cost toileteries.

My oga, jst average materials all through. Need something very simple but elagant to stay cox of high cost of rent.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by sojiboy(m): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2016
How much u get determines
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 19, 2016
hmm i am here to read comments and learn
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by Adegbulugbe(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2016
The best is to cosy out first from foundation to roof...then the finishing depends on your taste and change in materials cost.you will hardly see an engineer that will cost out full complete cost now. as for me,I cost from foundation to roof as my first stage.then after..we arrange got the second stage..that will be the best for you bro....good luck.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by gist4kidsblog: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2016
When you get to the roofing level don't forget to call/WhatsApp 080-85-310-359 for your original stone coated and Aluminium roofing sheet..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by soccerpundit(m): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2016
budget 3.5million

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by kaen1317: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Stupid question. What is cost of building duplex in maiduguri? I hear its N400,000
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by gynax(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2016
Really I tot the question was how much it would cost and not "help me check my plan" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by Aquariann: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2016
soccerpundit:
budget 3.5million

Thanks sire. See all of them above beating around the bush without giving a figure.

At Op, budget around N5m. My mom built a four bedroom apartment to zinc level, German floor, Aluminum windows, etc with less than 3m just before my grandma's funeral. She even made use of 9inches blocks because her original plan was a story building but had to change the plan because the church gave her 6 weeks (from the standard two) to bury her mom.

Work was 24/7 and because of the hurried nature, most materials/labour were not even properly negotiated.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by HtwoOw: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2016
If you want priced bill, employ a professional of you need idea (which should be based on priced bill as well) gather 6M
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2016
It will cost u 500 boko haram dinaries grin
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2016
awww when will I build a house sef
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by dovie002(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Kudos
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by Bisjosh(f): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Op i dont think it should be more than 4m -4.5m.

The labor would he cheaper at that location compared to cities.

Congrats.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by artizanni: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Hello, what you are asking for is an estimated total cost. We are attaching the picture below to guide you,it is the building cost per square meter for every sort of residential building all over the Country, It forms part of our in-house price intelligence database.

Find the total square meter of that bungalow of yours, then multiply it by the rates/sqm we have posted in the picture. Discount by 40% to get a lower limit, the initial value you get is the upper limit of the cost.

Kindly note that that table below is for 2015, so for your upper and lower limits, add 15% more to account for 2016 inflation.

Once you get all that, hire a QS to prepare a detailed BOQ,Material Schedule and Labour Schedule for you, Because this is a small bungalow, he cant charge you above 50 thousand for all this. That will give you a precise estimate of Cost and Quantity of Labour and material that will finish the house.

Warm Regards.

Artizanni Ltd.

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Flat In The North by juman(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Hmm, North.

If not the useless generation that destroyed the country, everybody would have been living happily everywhere in the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Time Landlord : I Shunned A Family House To Build Mine / Buy Your Steel Beams, Columns, Angles And More At The Best Price / Buy And Build Land At Lekki Epe Express Way,before Eleko Junction Opposite Pretz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.