Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt (20782 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by dyungshallgrow(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hello Everyone

I am looking to undertake a new project, my very first project as a thank you to someone who has done right by me, as a result I would like to ask for an estimate of how much it will cost to build a two bedroom flat which will include the following:

2 Standard Rooms (One with an ensuit bathroom)
1 Parlour
1 Kitchen
1 Laundry Room

Cost of land should not be included (has already purchased)

Thank you in advance
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by alist(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
OK it would cost u about 4-5mil. But it's right to get the cost from the drawing. So u have a sketch if not we can help u get one. Alistdevelopers..com.ng.

2 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by PH1stBorn: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Op..N2.5m minimum for a standard 2bedroom flat but might cost more depending on additional facilities
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by money121(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by nony43(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Op would like to use Pop, or suspended ceilings? Step tiles or cameroun Zinc? Emotion paint or screening, answer me then I will start from there cos you said standard
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by brixton: 7:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Booked
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by gameboyo: 7:01am On Jan 14, 2017
3.5m should do

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 14, 2017
I don't live in Port Harcourt, so I don't know but I know how to ensure your success in 2017; http://talkeverytime..com/2017/01/5-things-to-do-to-ensure-your-success.html
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by moscobabs(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Even in Ijoko I spent more than 6 Million to built my 2 bedroom flat.

Let me hear what pH people will say

4 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by Life4Varnity: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2017
You don hammer abi

You dey find advicer to put you through ba

Oga credit my acct make we show you as you go spend

Let meet at quilux tonight

Don't dull and after all check my signature

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by Clonus: 7:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Pls experts comment. I'm also in op's shoes

3 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by aoshi: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2017
Bro, i'm a quantity surveyor. Believe me when i tell u. Budget above 5mill. It would depend on your building design obviously and your materials specifications(quality of finishes i mean).

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by 5starmilitant: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2017
5 to 6 million.

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by MrCyril(m): 7:07am On Jan 14, 2017
PH1stBorn:
Op..N2.5m minimum for a standard 2bedroom flat but might cost more depending on additional facilities
are you kidding? OP don't listen to anyone giving you quotation of hand, if you want cost analysis you will need a building plan. You can contact me, am based in PH and am a builder. 07062675445.

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by MrGreenMavro: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2017
h
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2017
Depending on the quality of finish you want and due to the current mad increase in prices (cement, tiles, roofing sheets, electrical wares etc) the least you'll need is 8-9million. This doesn't include the cost of land and its paperwork. Ph is very tricky when building you'll have to monitor very closely.

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2017
PH1stBorn:

LOL with the current price of materials lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by Smithycool(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2017
Life4Varnity:
You don hammer abi

You dey find advicer to put you through ba

Oga credit my acct make we show you as you go spend

Let meet at quilux tonight

Don't dull and after all check my signature

5 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2017
Now, a minimum of 3m.

Meanwhile check my signature to learn how to raise the money.
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by tomdon(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2017
The best person to provide accurate answer is a professional builder.
He will tell you the number of blocks and cement required for foundation and raising.
Then the roofing requirements, painting, plumbing, electrical installation, etc. You can then estimate the total realistic price therefrom.

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by tomdon(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2017
moscobabs:
Even in Ijoko I spent more than 6 Million to built my 2 bedroom flat.

Let me hear what pH people will say

All these bogus figures are far from truth
It's not even close

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by chrisxxx(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2017
I stay in PH. Bros from experience you need at least 6 million
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by laplace19(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Budget 4.8mil. .
These things will influence your price....
Niger made PVC ceiling..
0.45mm Longspan aluminium roofing sheet (with all accessories )
No parapet...
Polygold China doors (both in the rooms and toilets)
Sliding casement window...
Mechanical installations (everything including water-closets)
Electrical ( wiring and fittings)....wiring: conduit.
Fencing and gate (excluded)..
Borehole (excluded).
Polygold Tiles (60 x 60cm for sitting room, 40 x 40cm for other rooms, 25 x 30cm for toilet walls)...
Note= A building plan will help get the estimated cost...
Also, the nature of the land should be taken into consideration.
.Currently in Ph city

5 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by laplace19(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2017
dyungshallgrow:
Hello Everyone

I am looking to undertake a new project, my very first project as a thank you to someone who has done right by me, as a result I would like to ask for an estimate of how much it will cost to build a two bedroom flat which will include the following:

1 Parlour
1 Kitchen
1 Laundry Room

Thank you in advance

If you need the drawing, I can help you get it with the BOQ. ..
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by Arcfunmi(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2017
dyungshallgrow:
Hello Everyone

1 Parlour
1 Kitchen
1 Laundry Room

Thank you in advance

I'm an Architect. Contact me for the building plan,thats my specialty. 08163555244.

Below a4e samples of a 5 bedroom duplex and a three bedroom flat.

1 Share

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by obitobe: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2017
i am not builder but i guess about 6-7million will do it
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by Emy4u(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2017
I'm an Architect and i did something like that at FHE Egbeada Owerri b/w August - September 2016 @ N4.2m with Parapet. Then then d price material is better than what we are seeing now. Presently, we are at Plastering stage of a 5 bedroom Duplex located at Ibiye Estate Woji just besides Genesis fast food. As for your project, no one can give u a good estimate without having a study of your plan. Just get us your and we will give you the cost of construction for. We are Arcmex Designs. 08032656530. We also base in Portharcourt.

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by Emy4u(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2017
I'm an Architect and I did something like that at FHE Egbeada Owerri b/w August - September 2016 @ N4.2 with Parapet. Then then d price material is better than what we are seeing now. Presently, we are at Plastering stage of a 5 bedroom Duplex located at Ibiye Estate Woji just besides Genesis fast food. As for your project, no one can give u a good estimate without having a study of your plan. Just get us your plan and we will give you the cost of construction for. We are Arcmex Designs. 08032656530. We also base in Portharcourt.

Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by emmaliver(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2017
Eye yam following
Re: Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by Emy4u(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2017
I'm an Architect and i did something like that at FHE Egbeada Owerri b/w August - September 2016 @ N4.2m with Parapet. Then then d price material is better than what we are seeing now. Presently, we are at Plastering stage of a 5 bedroom Duplex located at Ibiye Estate Woji just besides Genesis fast food. As for your project, no one can give u a good estimate without having a study of your plan. Just get us your plan and we will give you the cost of construction for. We are Arcmex Designs. 08032656530. We also base in Portharcourt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Process Of Buying Land In Nigeria / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION / How To Know When An Agent Is Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.