Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,695 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Is This Facebook User An Atheist? See His Comments Over God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Facebook User An Atheist? See His Comments Over God (568 Views)

How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Facebook User An Atheist? See His Comments Over God by LilGenius: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2016
Many say the world still awaits its end simply because the "Word of God" (The Bible) hasn't reached to
everyone in the world, some are filled with the "God does not exist" belief based on philosophy; these set
of people appear to be very herculean to penetrate into their hidden belief region. It's very ridiculous how people wallow in immense ignorance but seem confident on their supposed wisdom.

One of such was spotted at a Popular Entertainment Blogger, Chimezie Ozofor Peter's (CEO: JTownConnect
Nigeria) published post on Facebook, after he published a post that reads "God is NOT Dead...", an aggravated
fellow who's also a Facebook user hit the comment button to state that there is no God, adding that the
Blogger should prove it to clarify with no doubts his phrase.

See his comment Below
http://www.xclusivevibes.com/2016/09/is-this-facebook-user-atheist-see-his.html
Re: Is This Facebook User An Atheist? See His Comments Over God by LilGenius: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: Is This Facebook User An Atheist? See His Comments Over God by LilGenius: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2016
See Photo above
Re: Is This Facebook User An Atheist? See His Comments Over God by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2016
When he learns how to write good English, I'll take him serious!

Small boy claiming atheist! What have you seen??
Re: Is This Facebook User An Atheist? See His Comments Over God by LilGenius: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2016
lalasticlala , mynd44 , Seun .. push the ministry forward please!...
Re: Is This Facebook User An Atheist? See His Comments Over God by JackBizzle: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2016
Close this thread....unnecessarily exposing someone (a young boy) on facebook

Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Is This Facebook User An Atheist? See His Comments Over God by oaroloye(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
SHALOM!

LilGenius:
Many say the world still awaits its end simply because the "Word of God" (The Bible) hasn't reached to
everyone in the world,

. MATTHEW 24:1-5.

AND Jesus went out,
and departed from The Temple:
and his Disciples came to (him)
for to shew him the buildings
of The Temple.
2. And Jesus said unto them,
"See ye not all these things?
Verily I say unto you,

'THERE SHALL NOT BE LEFT HERE
ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER,
THAT SHALL NOT BE
THROWN DOWN.' "

3. And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives,
the Disciples came unto him privately, saying,
"Tell us, when shall these things be?
And what shall be The Sign of thy Coming,
and of The End of the World?"
4. And Jesus answered and said unto them,
"Take heed that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come in my Name,
saying I am Christ, and shall deceive many."

. MATTHEW 24:11-14.

11. "And many False Prophets shall rise,
and shall deceive many.
12. "And because iniquity shall abound,
the love of many shall wax cold.
13. "But he that shall endure to The End
shall be Saved.
14. "And This Gospel of The Kingdom
shall be preached in all the World
for a witness unto all Nations;
and then shall The End come."

THE OYINBO CHURCHES ARE RIDDLED WITH ROMAN CATHOLIC TRAITORS, WHO SEE IT AS THEIR SACRED DUTY TO DESTROY PROTESTANT FAITH BY DECEPTION.

Therefore they deliberately leave TOTALLY UNNECCESSARY MISCONCEPTIONS in Fundamental Christianity, in order to bring about Disenchantment with THE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA, with people thinking that they are required to believe WILDLY IRRATIONAL THINGS, in order to be a DISCIPLE OF YAHSHUA.

THE FIRST SIGN OF A FALSE CHRISTIAN IS THAT THEY TELL PEOPLE THAT YAHSHUA IS THE CHRIST.

. MATTHEW 16:13-20.

13. When Jesus came into
the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples,
"Whom do man say that I,
The Son of Man am?"
14. And they said,
"Some (say that thou art)
John the Baptist: some Elias;
and others,
Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."
15. He saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
16. And Simon Peter answered
and said,
"Thou art The Christ,
The Son of The Living God."
17. And Jesus answered
and said unto him,
"Blessed art thou,
Simon Bar-Jona:
for flesh and blood
hath not revealed (It) unto you,
but my Father Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also unto unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL
AGAINST IT.'

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven."
20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus the Christ.

THE "ROCK" THAT YAHSHUA HAS BUILT HIS CHURCH UPON IS THE DIVINE REVELATION THAT YAHSHUA IS THE CHRIST.

The Word of God is in FOUR Grade Levels:

4. STONE.
3. MEAT.
2. BREAD.
1. MILK.

That is because all Living Things fall into one of FOUR Spiritual Energy Categories:

. REVELATION 22:11.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still."

THEREFORE, ALL PEOPLE HAVE ONE OF FOUR TYPES OF REACTION TO THE WORD OF GOD- WHICH CAN BE USED TO EVALUATE THEIR SPIRITUAL ENERGY LEVELS:

4. GOOD GROUND.
3. AMONG THORNS.
2. ON THE ROCK.
1. BY THE WAY SIDE.

[See my Blog: THE SIGN OF FOUR.]

This is because PERCEPTION depends on one's SPIRITUAL ENERGY LEVEL- therefore there are FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION:

4. DIFFERENTIATION: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the differences between similar things.

3. ASSOCIATiON: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the similarities between similar things.

2. IDENTIFICATION: The insane-and-stupid inability to perceive the differences between different things.

1. DISSOCIATION: The insane-and-stupid inability to perceive the similarities between similar things.

0. DEATH: The inability to perceive at all.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.
SELF-ANALYSIS, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

THERE ARE SIX LEVELS OF SPIRITUALITY.

The Children of God.

4. FATHERS.
3. YOUNG MEN.
2. LITTLE CHILDREN.
1. BABES-IN-CHRIST.

The Children of The Devil.

. 0. CARNAL BRETHREN.
-1. NATURAL MEN.

. THE FOUR CATEGORIES OF SERVANTS OF YAHSHUA.

4. SHEEP.
3. GOATS.
2. PIGS.
1. DOGS.

"FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!
FREE MEN ARE NOT EQUAL!
EQUAL MEN ARE NOT FREE!"

CONFUSION IN CHRISTIANITY IS DELIBERATELY CULTIVATED BY ITS CLERGY, THROUGH ONE SIMPLE SINFUL STRATEGY:

.. DEUTERONOMY 22:9-11.

9. Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.
10. Thou shalt not plough with an ox and an Atheist together.
11. Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, (as) of woollen and linen together.

BY MIXING ALL THE LEVELS OF SPIRITUALITY TOGETHER, YOU HAVE A DEFILED, HOMOGENUOUS MESS, THAT IS INCAPABLE OF MOVING FORWARD- JUST LIKE HUMANITY AT THE BABEL INTERVENTION.

. GENESIS 11:1-9.

AND the whole Earth
was of One Language,
and of One Speech.
2. And it came to pass,
as they journeyed from the East,
that they found a plain
in the land of Shinar;
and they dwelt there.
3. And they said one to another,
"Go to,
let us make brick,
and burn them throughly."
And they had brick for stone,
and slime had they for morter.
4. And they said,
"Go to,
let us build us a City and a Tower,
whose top may reach unto Heaven;
and let us make us a Name,
lest we be scattered abroad
upon the Face of the whole Earth.
5. And The LORD came down
to see the City and the Tower,
which the Children of Men builded.
6 And The LORD said,
"Behold, the People is One,
and they have all One Language;
and this they begin to do:
and now Nothing
will be restrained from them,
which they have imagined to do.
7. "Go to, let Us go down,
and there Confound their Language,
that they may not understand
one another's Speech."
8. So The LORD scattered them
abroad from thence
upon the Face of all the Earth:
and they left off to build the City.
9. Therefore is the Name of it
called Babel;
because The LORD did there
Confound the Language
of all the Earth:
and from thence did The LORD
scatter them abroad
upon the Face of all the Earth.

WHEN THE REFORMATION WAS UNSTOPPABLE, COUNTERMEASURES WERE INSTITUTED AT THE SAME TIME, TO RETARD PROTESTANT ADVANCEMENT TO HEAVENLY LEVELS.

The Protestant Clergy was indoctrinated into the idea that there was ONLY ONE WAY to run a CHURCH: THE ABOMINABLE WAY.

You are all familiar with the SCHOOL SYSTEM, yes?

If you have SIX FORMS- even if you are teaching exactly the same courses- Junior One, Junior Two, Senior One, Senior Two, Senior Three and the General Certificate of Education- Ordinary Level, then the Advanced Level Certificate- Sixth Form.

Assuming you had THE BEST TEACHERS IN THE WORLD, how could you POSSIBLY put ALL SIX LEVELS OF STUDENTS into THE SAME CLASSROOM- and expect anybody to LEARN anything?

The teacher will either waste the time of the SENIORS, telling them things they ALREADY KNOW, while educating the JUNIORS, or else the teacher will "TALK OVER THE HEADS" of the JUNIORS, while educating the SENIORS.

This is how the Oyinbos have DECEIVED THE WORLD with DYSFUNCTIONAL Christianity.

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF SPIRITUAL SEEKER.

4. THE MAN OF KNOWLEDGE.
3. THE WARRIOR.
2. THE GATHERER.
1. THE HUNTER.

[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

THEREFORE CHRISTIAN CLERGY WILL NOT TELL YOU, THAT THE ANCIENT GREEK LANGUAGE HAD TWELVE WORDS THAT THE CRUDE BARBARIAN ENGLISH PEOPLE TRANSLATED "LOVE." They will NOT tell you that ELEVEN of them are used in THE NEW TESTAMENT- whereas the ONE Greek word corresponding to the type of "LOVE" which THEY WANT you to THINK God has and IS- "EROS:" Romantic Love- is NOT USED in the New Testament!

The REASON for THAT can ONLY be that THEY WANT you to be CONFUSED!

How can a LOVING GOD send Sinners to HELL?

EASY!

That is NOT the kind of LOVE God HAS nor IS!

. 1st JOHN 4:8.

8. He that loveth not knoweth not God;
For GOD IS LOVE.

THIS IS NOT THE SORT OF LOVE THAT YOU HAVE FOR A SEX PARTNER OR TARGET. Nor that you have for a CRIMINAL FRIEND, so that you DON'T interfere with them," because you LOVE them."

BUT Organized Christianity Clergy WANT you to BELIEVE that it IS: TO CONFUSE YOU.

EVERY CLASS of your Schooling has been PLANNED so that you would NEVER KNOW that OTHER types of LOVE exist.

THINK about that.

Your IGNORANCE is NOT an ACCIDENT.

. 1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth
that Jesus is The Christ
is Born of God:
and every one that loveth
Him that Begat
loveth him also
that is Begotten of Him.
2. By this we know that
we Love The Children of God,

"WHEN WE LOVE GOD,
AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

3. For this is The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments
are not grievous
4. For whatsoever is Born of God
Overcometh the World:
and this is The Victory
that Overcometh the World,

"(EVEN) OUR FAITH."

5. Who is he that overcometh the World,
but he that believeth that
Jesus is The Son of God?

THE DISCIPLES NEVER WANTED ANYONE ELSE TO LEARN THE GOSPEL- THEREFORE JOHN IS DISSEMBLING- USING THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH TO TELL TOTAL LIES.

. LEVITICUS 19:11-14.

11. "Ye shall not Steal,
neither Deal Falsely;
neither Lie to one another.
12. "And ye shall not
swear by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou
profane The Name of thy God:
I (am) The LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not
Defraud thy Neighbour,
neither Rob (him):
the Wages of him that is Hired
shall not remain with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not curse the Deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the Blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

THE DISCIPLES VIOLATED THESE COMMANDMENTS EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES. They ROBBED The Church of THE WHOLE TRUTH, and WITHHELD the JUST WAGES of those who SERVED THEM- when THEY were the ones supposed to be serving.

. PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth dissembleth
with his lips,
and layeth up deceit
within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not:
for (there are)
seven Abominations in his heart.
26. (Whose) hatred is
covered by Deceit,
his Wickedness shall be shewed
before the (whole) Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth
(those that are) afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth
worketh Ruin.

THE PROOF THAT THE DISCIPLES WERE DECEIVING THE CHURCH:

. JOHN 20:24-31.

24. But Thomas,
one of the twelve,
called Didymus,
was not with them
when Jesus came.
25. The other Disciples
therefore said unto him,
"We have seen the Lord."
But he said unto them,
"Except I shall see in his hands
the print of the nails,
and put my finger
into the print of the nails,
and thrust my hand into his side,
I will not Believe."

26 And after eight days again
his Disciples were within,
and Thomas with them:
then came Jesus,
the doors being shut,
and stood in the midst,
and said,
"Peace be unto you."
27. Then saith he to Thomas,
"Reach hither thy finger,
and behold my hands;
and reach hither thy hand,
and thrust it into my side:
and be not Faithless,
but Believing."
28. And Thomas answered
and said unto him,
"My Lord and my God."
29. Jesus saith unto him,
"Thomas, because thou hast seen me,
thou hast Believed:
Blessed are they that have not seen,
and yet have Believed."

30. And many other Signs truly
did Jesus in the Presence
of his Disciples,
which are not written
in this Book:
31. But these are written,
that ye might believe
that Jesus is The Christ,
The Son of God;
and that Believing
ye might have Life
through his Name.

YAHSHUA DID MANY THINGS TO PROVE TO HIS DISCIPLES THAT HE WAS ALIVE- BECAUSE SEEING AND HEARING HIM WAS NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM.

The account given was enough for many of us- but for NONE of the Disciples- THEREFORE THEY FORFEITED THE BLESSING OF EVERLASTING LIFE. They ALL called YAHSHUA a LIAR.

Therefore they HATED WE WHO ONLY NEEDED the ONE WORD to BELIEVE Yahshua arose from the Dead.

That ONE WORD is NOT ENOUGH for MOST people.

The Disciples DELIBERATELY consigned THEM to CERTAIN DAMNATION.

. JOHN 21:25.

25. And there are also
many other things
which Jesus did,
the which,
if they should be written
every one,
I suppose that
even the World Itself
could not contain
the Books
that should be written. Amen.

ORGANIZED CHRISTIANS ARE CAREFULLY MANAGED FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE, TO NEVER WONDER WHY THE DISCIPLES NEVER WROTE THOSE BOOKS.

Even "FULL GOSPEL" Christians are carefully managed NOT TO THINK about RECOVERING THE LOST TEACHINGS OF YAHSHUA.

Christians are told to believe that The Bible was written by DIVINE INSPIRATION THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST.

Why have PENTECOSTAL Churches NEVER attempted to ASK GOD to SHOW THEM THE LOST GOSPEL MINISTRY OF YAHSHUA?

We NOW know that the TOP PENTECOSTALS were ROMAN CATHOLIC Agents and Assets, THE WHOLE TIME. It was their JOB to DIVERT Christians from that sort of Understanding.

Focus Attention on DIVINE PROSPERITY- that just buys TOYS and TREASURES for CLERGYMEN!

Another term that is DELIBERATELY mistranslated is "WORLD."

What WE understand by the term, and what the BIBLE TRANSLATORS understood by the term CANNOT be the SAME thing.

Simply put, the term means: THE DECORATION UPON THE EARTH- that is SYSTEM OF CIVILIZATIONS.

THAT is what will END once THE GOSPEL YAHSHUA preached has been preached to EVERY NATION OF THE WORLD.

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

THIS IS THE GOSPEL YAHSHUA PREACHED.

Never let anyone tell you any differently.

ALSO KNOWN that the SOUL BODIES of those who DIE without THE FIRST TALENT- TOTAL RECALL- are DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY. THEY do not experience The AfterLife.

They are TORN APART by the Devils after The ANGEL OF GOD has EXTRACTED their Memory Record by CUTTING into them.

[See my Blog: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.]

some are filled with the "God does not exist" belief based on philosophy; these set
of people appear to be very herculean to penetrate into their hidden belief region. It's very ridiculous how people wallow in immense ignorance but seem confident on their supposed wisdom.

ATHEISM IS ORGANIZED.

Some fools get sucked into it, not knowing what they are doing, but those who THINK they do are part of an ORGANIZATION that is just a TOOL of The ILLUMINATI.

Basically it is MARXISM: but they are SCHOOLED to NEVER mention that. You KNOW that this is ILLUMINATI Organized Disinformation, because THEY NEVER ATTACK THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

Rather, they BLAME PROTESTANT CHRISTIANITY for ROMAN CATHOLIC CRIMES- namely, THE CRUSADES, The INQUISITION, and CHILD MOLESTATION- pretending IGNORANCE of the differences between the different Denominations and Sects of Christianity.

They are quick to claim that CHRISTIANITY was responsible for The TransAtlantic Slave Trade, but NEVER mention that THE ROMAN CATHOLICS started it, and the ENGLISH only began it by HIJACKING 301 Slaves from the Roman Catholic Portuguese.

They never mention that it was CHRISTIANS who ended Slavery.

They do not mention the fact that WORLD WAR II was a ROMAN CATHOLIC WAR to take over the World: that the AXIS POWERS- FRANCE, SPAIN, GERMANY, ITALY, and JAPAN were ALL ROMAN CATHOLIC.

If they were REALLY against RELIGION in general, and CHRISTIANITY in particular, they would have been all over that case like Wolves on a wounded DEER!

But they at best vaguely mention that Hitler was a Christian- as if he only went to church on Easter and Christmas!

One of such was spotted at a Popular Entertainment Blogger, Chimezie Ozofor Peter's (CEO: JTownConnect
Nigeria) published post on Facebook, after he published a post that reads "God is NOT Dead...", an aggravated
fellow who's also a Facebook user hit the comment button to state that there is no God, adding that the
Blogger should prove it to clarify with no doubts his phrase.

See his comment Below
http://www.xclusivevibes.com/2016/09/is-this-facebook-user-atheist-see-his.html

Is this your first time of seeing such?

Try looking for "ATHEISM VERSUS CHRISTIANITY" Groups.

I have found the Christians in such Groups to be WEAK and FAKE.

This is called "THE HEGELIAN DIALECTIC."

Fake Christians lose arguments to Strong Atheists, with the intention of demoralising weak Christians, and pushing them into Atheism.

I did not lose my arguments.

Atheists were like GUGURU to me- therefore they BANNED me from their Groups, and finally from FACEBOOK, altogether!

(1) (Reply)

I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? / Tabitha In The Bible A Disciple Known For Doing Good - Robin Gallaher Branch / First Photos From Bishop David Oyedepo's Private 62nd Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.