Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? (570 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before / Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2016
How can I change this Attitude cry cry cry
Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by yomi007k(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2016
9 months? maybe ur pregnant.lol tongue

1 Like

Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by Spicylate(f): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2016
Wow! That's long ooo. Maybe you attach yourself to someone who is a strict church goer.

1 Like

Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2016
yomi007k:
9 months? maybe ur pregnant.lol tongue

Lol i'm not o..... I'm always too reluctant to go, and guys around me too with rather go to field to play ball than going to church
Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2016
Spicylate:
Wow! That's long ooo. Maybe you attach yourself to someone who is a strict church goer.

Nice idea thankz
Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Passy089:
cry cry cry......How can I change this Attitude
Same here.
since January
With me
Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by yomi007k(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2016
Passy089:

Lol i'm not o..... I'm always too reluctant to go, and guys around me too with rather go to field to play ball than going to church

we wey no like church don plenty for nigeria ooo....is ds part of' change' ...lol

2 Likes

Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by onetrack(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2016
I haven't been to church in 30 years.. Just think of how much money I've saved! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by Ranchhoddas: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2016
SMH...Just nine month are you are complaining.
Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by orisa37: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2016
We are in Recession.
Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by 0ubenji(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Spicylate:
all these one na grammar

Simply put S.U grin
Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by otemanuduno: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Passy089:
cry cry cry......How can I change this Attitude
You're just like me... but in my own case I ain't returning to the business centre called Church.
Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by Objectives: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
NOTHING is wrong with you
Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by habey1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
You own is better my brother has not been to church for the past 3 years You own is better my brother has not been to church for the past 3 years You own is better my brother has not been to church for the past 3 years
Re: I've Not Gone To Church In 9 Months. What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
I've not gone to chirch since last season.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don’t Gotv/dstv Want People To Mention God? / How God Delivered Me From Bama KINGDOM. Level '888' / Top Secret Wisdom For Living To All Nairaland Christians Come 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.