Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Luke 16: 1-12 Esp Vs 9 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Luke 16: 1-12 Esp Vs 9 (345 Views)

Another Luke 16 Controversy : Was Lazarus Even Buried? / Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 / Luke 16: 1-12 Esp Vs 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luke 16: 1-12 Esp Vs 9 by tendareo: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2016
I want a very detailed and reasonable explanation on this parable which is the gospel reading of today in the church. It seems unclear to me and the priest did not even explain vs 9.
Re: Luke 16: 1-12 Esp Vs 9 by orisa37: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Work hard for your Earnings and save for your Pension that you may live your life in your own way till you die, face Judgement and go to either eternal damnation or eternal life. God authorizes and approves Money as a means, medium and language of Interactions. God loves Agreements between parties provided all the parties are in utmost good faith to the conditions of the Agreement. God is in Heaven, not on Earth. And He is The Judge of all and sundries in His Own Way. He has warned us not to be jealous of Him and of our selves. So my friend, if you don't understand Luke 16:1_12 and especially v9, read it again and again and pray upon. We are all Wheats any Weeds in the Vineyard of God and so shall we live and interact together till Harvest Time. Whatever happens after is eternity God's Style and Pleasure!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Luke 16: 1-12 Esp Vs 9 / Should A Man Have More Than One Wife? Truth The World / You Will Change The Story Of Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.