Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

As A Business Owner Do You Think You Can Grow Your Business Without Cheating? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Business Owner Do You Think You Can Grow Your Business Without Cheating? (307 Views)

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Business Owner Do You Think You Can Grow Your Business Without Cheating? by emmym16(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2016
Hi guys, and so I was I church when my priest posed this question to the congregation. What your take. me I think it depends on your kind of business
Re: As A Business Owner Do You Think You Can Grow Your Business Without Cheating? by moriton(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
You sure can do business without cheating. No matter the type of business. Remember Jesus reprimanded Jews who made false measures just to get undue gain. If you use the Bible teachings and your Christian conscious as your moral compass you will not need to cheat.

(1) (Reply)

Your Life Will Change For Good / What Is Righteousness? / The Only Thing Worse Than Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.