Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months (3277 Views)

German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months / The Ideal Wife For Seun Osewa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hmm. May GOD helps us.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by na2day2(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2009
amyg:

I tot ladies were d only desperados,wow!desperates guys?ladies lets help him nah.

so u agree that ladies are desperados? tongue tongue
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Enjoyment1(f): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
na2day?:

so u agree that ladies are desperados? tongue tongue

In as much as I will agree with you, but please dont go that far. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by brooknam99: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2009
Get in contact with The Amaka she'll take u up on ur offer;she's equally as desperate
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by na2day2(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2009
Enjoyment1:

In as much as I will agree with you, but please dont go that far. Thanks.

do u mind? i was replying the lady angry angry angry
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by shollyaj(m): 2:14am On Dec 21, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hmm!. Wishing all posters here Season's Greetings!.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
GOD will see us through, next year.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Otobroto(f): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
shollyaj:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Why are you crying? The guy needs a spouse, and the other one says, even guys like babes can be desperate. So why the tears?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Enjoyment1(f): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
Otobroto:

Why are you crying? The guy needs a spouse, and the other one says, even guys like babes can be desperate. So why the tears?

I guess Nairaland can be a good match-maker!.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by raybahny(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2009
Go oshodi
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by omotundemi(f): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
selingel:

Hmm!. Wishing all posters here Season's Greetings!.
merry christmas and happy new year to u too and i hope next year will be more fruitful and more profitable
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 12:38am On Dec 26, 2009
omotundemi:

merry christmas and happy new year to u too and i hope next year will be more fruitful and more profitable

Thanks. We are all expecting a prosperous new year.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2009
omotundemi:

Thanks. We are all expecting a prosperous new year.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by infobut(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
you really should have committed suicide seriously that was a better option. embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Enjoyment1(f): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2009
infobut:

you really should have committed suicide seriously that was a better option. embarassed embarassed

Haba!. This is a very bad suggestion.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Otobroto(f): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
Hello, welcome to 2010. Mr. Selingel, please tell us when it is happening? Abi, are you still searching?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
Happy New Year, Selingel, and good luck in your quest.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Oboma1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Haba!. This is a very bad suggestion.

I wonder why some one could tell the other to attempt suicide, just because he wants to marry in two months?. How does it affects you?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by vianooo1(f): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2010
@selingel-its really not too proper ur advert, i mean you cannot seriuosly get a wife, this way, Please search for a friend first abi,
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Abekeade08(f): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ Selingel

I am interested in your story and I wish you goodluck. Keep us updated and let us know how it goes. Don't worry about all the yeye people making light jokes out of this.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
Abekeade08:

@ Selingel

I am interested in your story and I wish you goodluck. Keep us updated and let us know how it goes. Don't worry about all the yeye people making light jokes out of this.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by nich(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2010
@ OP,
it's been 2months plus. how far? smiley
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by jice(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2010
How is the marriage going?

I know some of those girls talking desperation have started communicating you?

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIMES IN YOUR MARRIAGE
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2010
jice:

Please lets know when it happens.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Enjoyment1(f): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
jice:

Mr. Selingel, you really need to talk to us. What is happening? It is more than 2 months!.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Oboma1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
I went to another forum, and I saw the same post, though all the info where different. Could it be that guys and babes are very desperate to settle down?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Oboma1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2010
Wife cheated 2 months into our marriage,
I married for the second time in June of 2003. I am 46 and my wife is 37. She has a 4 year old son with a man that has little to do with the boy. He is an alcoholic and there is very little contact between them. My wife told me while we were dating that she had no feelings left for her ex. and I believed her.

We married and moved two hours away from her ex. and all of her family. Almost from the start my wife began calling her ex. on a fairly regular basis, especially after we had fights/disagreements. Needless to say, I became suspicious and asked her what was up. She denied anything was going on and stated that she was just bored (she wasn't working then) and was talking about their son. I started becoming resentful and even more suspicious as the calls kept mounting (I kept tabs on the cell phone bills).

Two months after we married, she went to her Mom's for the weekend and when she came back, I saw where she had called her ex. at two in the morning. There was also a call to a male "friend" about the same time. Neither of these calls was over 2 minutes. I confronted her over these calls and she ended up going back to her Mom's for about 10 days.

We eventually worked things out and she stopped calling her ex. so often. However, from November-January, the calls started getting heavy again. Finally, I told her that she needed to cease contact with her ex. unless it was child-related. She agreed to do so and has kept her word(as far as I know).

I have always suspected that she had slept with her ex. and it had been eating at me for the past year and a half. This past Sunday night, right after the Super Bowl, she finally admitted to me that she did sleep with him two months into our marriage while she was staying at her Mom's. I had been preparing myself for this revelation but the shock, anger, and hurt were still overwhelming. The images of my wife sucking his d*ck and having his d*ck inside her haunt me every waking moment. She says it was just this one time but I have my strong doubts.

My first impulse was to divorce her and forget about her. What kind of woman would have an affair 2 months into a marriage? The problem is this; she is truly remorseful and is willing to do anything to save our marriage. I am 100% certain that their affair is over and that she loves me with all her heart now. And even though I hate her right now and don't know if I want to stay married to her, I really do love her.

******THIS IS A STORY I CULLED FROM ANOTHER FORUM*******
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Oboma1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2010
Oboma1:

Wife cheated 2 months into our marriage,

I married for the second time in June of 2003. I am 46 and my wife is 37. She has a 4 year old son with a man that has little to do with the boy. He is an alcoholic and there is very little contact between them. My wife told me while we were dating that she had no feelings left for her ex. and I believed her.

We married and moved two hours away from her ex. and all of her family. Almost from the start my wife began calling her ex. on a fairly regular basis, especially after we had fights/disagreements. Needless to say, I became suspicious and asked her what was up. She denied anything was going on and stated that she was just bored (she wasn't working then) and was talking about their son. I started becoming resentful and even more suspicious as the calls kept mounting (I kept tabs on the cell phone bills).

Two months after we married, she went to her Mom's for the weekend and when she came back, I saw where she had called her ex. at two in the morning. There was also a call to a male "friend" about the same time. Neither of these calls was over 2 minutes. I confronted her over these calls and she ended up going back to her Mom's for about 10 days.

We eventually worked things out and she stopped calling her ex. so often. However, from November-January, the calls started getting heavy again. Finally, I told her that she needed to cease contact with her ex. unless it was child-related. She agreed to do so and has kept her word(as far as I know).

I have always suspected that she had slept with her ex. and it had been eating at me for the past year and a half. This past Sunday night, right after the Super Bowl, she finally admitted to me that she did sleep with him two months into our marriage while she was staying at her Mom's. I had been preparing myself for this revelation but the shock, anger, and hurt were still overwhelming. The images of my wife sucking his d*ck and having his d*ck inside her haunt me every waking moment. She says it was just this one time but I have my strong doubts.

My first impulse was to divorce her and forget about her. What kind of woman would have an affair 2 months into a marriage? The problem is this; she is truly remorseful and is willing to do anything to save our marriage. I am 100% certain that their affair is over and that she loves me with all her heart now. And even though I hate her right now and don't know if I want to stay married to her, I really do love her.

******THIS IS A STORY I CULLED FROM ANOTHER FORUM*******

I guess my question is "Is this a deal-breaker or can a marriage survive an affair so early in this stage?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2010
How can a woman be so heartless to have sex with an ex, two months into her marriage? Women will never stop to amaze me.

Meanwhile, Nairalanders, I want to appreciate all your concern and lover. This thread, has really opened my eyes to many things. I am better off now. Thanks to all, even to those that sent me emails, may all your good wishes this year come to pass.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by na2day2(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2010
selingel:

How can a woman be so heartless to have intimacy with an ex, two months into her marriage? Women will never stop to amaze me.

Meanwhile, Nairalanders, I want to appreciate all your concern and lover. This thread, has really opened my eyes to many things. I am better off now. Thanks to all, even to those that sent me emails, may all your good wishes this year come to pass.

Thanks.

sum1 actually sent u an email? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i better go open a thread asap! grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
na2day?:

sum1 actually sent u an email? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i better go open a thread asap! grin grin grin

You must be frank about what you want, if indeed you do not have an interior motive. I received more than 50 mails, because of this thread. I am really better now. If I have my way, I will edit this topic, to suit my current knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Seun Osewa / Asaba,Ogwashi-Uku,Ibusa,Isele-Ukwu Please: Click Here / Striktlymi meets Larai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.