Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months (3276 Views)

German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months / The Ideal Wife For Seun Osewa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by na2day2(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2010
selingel:

You must be frank about what you want, if indeed you do not have an interior motive. I received more than 50 mails, because of this thread. I am really better now. If I have my way, I will edit this topic, to suit my current knowledge.

50 emails shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Oboma1(m): 2:54am On Jan 28, 2010
na2day?:

50 emails shocked shocked shocked

Do not be surprised about that. People are really desperate to settle down. Even the bad guys and ladies yearns to settle down these days. This is a very large forum, so, I am not amazed!.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Hardtalk: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2010
What a thread? I don laugh tire grin grin grin. Anyway, Selingel, please keep us posted, when it will happen!.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Oboma1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2010
Hardtalk:

What a thread? I don laugh tire grin grin grin. Anyway, Selingel, please keep us posted, when it will happen!.

What do you expect from a thread like this? Someone who wants to get married in two months?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by ddiamond(f): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2010
dont tell me since then nothing has happen,

@op send your pics and other details to sweetholababe@yahoo.co.uk.

funny though but interesting, cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Hardtalk: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2010
d.diamond:

dont tell me since then nothing has happen,

@op send your pics and other details to sweetholababe@yahoo.co.uk.

funny though but interesting, cool cool cool cool cool

Forgive me, how do you intend to help him? Are you applying, or you have someone willing? Becos this thread has existed for sometime now. Maybe the guy too should help us by coming up with the current situation of things and not just telling us he had more than 50 emails.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by jice(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
Really a hard talk
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by temmyeben(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
angry Hmm! in 2 months?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Hardtalk: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2010
jice:

Really a hard talk

Really!. Lets not just talk, or contribute, but we need to follow up things too!. Let someone come with any idea about this guy, and his adventure, so that others can learn positively, or otherwise, if that is the case.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Hardtalk: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2010
jice:

Really a hard talk

Really!. Lets not just talk, or contribute, but we need to follow up things too!. Let someone come with any idea about this guy, and his adventure, so that others can learn positively, or otherwise, if that is the case.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by ddiamond(f): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ hardtalk i want to assist him in searching ni jare,
he never update mi sha.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
I am very happy to say here that, I finally met the babe that has been keeping me waiting, on Nairaland. The little I can say here is that, she is a Nigerian/American and currently a student in one of our universities. I am trying not to let the cat off the bag. I really want to appreciate all the people that contributed to this thread, one way or the other. I must say here again, I received over 50 mails; Most were really interested, some gave advice as not to rush into it in a short time, and others offered to help connect me to friends, and loved ones. It was a very difficult time for me, I must say. GOD saw me through.

Now I will caution here, even though it worked for me, others should be very careful. I met the good, the bad, and the ugly. Some postings are genuine, but due to some bad guys and babes, and unnecessary threads, people tend not to take issues here seriously.

As for me, I achieved my aim. Thanks to you all.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Enjoyment1(f): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2010
Thanks to all.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Thanks to all.

Who you?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by jice(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2010
for a unity of pourpose and sincerity in demand you attained that great height.

I praay other will take a lesson from this and make Nairaland a place of constructive contribution for the good of mankind.

I wish ypu a happy marrriage life in JESUS NAME.

AMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy wink smiley
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Enjoyment1(f): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
selingel:

Who you?

One of your admirers. I have really followed this thread up to this point. I want to believe GOD more happy days will come your way. Meanwhile, I knew Nairaland is a place where impossibilities are possible, and possible ones are impossible.

I want to add here, next time, do not take such risk. What if you met a gold digger? What if na Mammy-water you go meet? What if na even witch or even Ogbanje? Thank GOD for you anyway.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Enjoyment1(f): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2010
I hope you will give me a call when it will happen. I guess you now know who I am.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by angels1: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2010
Are u gettin married because u want to or because ur told u? i will suggest u do it cos u want to if nt there will b issues. All the best
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Otobroto(f): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2010
angels1:

Are u gettin married because u want to or because your told u? i will suggest u do it cos u want to if nt there will b issues. All the best

He will know what he wants to dabble into. I will only join my voice here. Please be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Seun Osewa / Asaba,Ogwashi-Uku,Ibusa,Isele-Ukwu Please: Click Here / Striktlymi meets Larai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.