Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos (31165 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React / Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by galadima77(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

A month ago, he was showing us the pictures of him and his Kids on vacation in the United States.

Two weeks ago he showed us the pictures of his houses,and last week he followed it up with the pictures of his cars.

Early this Sunday,he is showing us the pictures of his Awards.

Dino if you are reading this piece,I will advice you Google the definition of Egonomania and who an Egonomaniac is.

Ironically,the only pictures we have not seen are the ones of you doing anything for your constituency.

Since the people from Kogi State wanted a professional photographer in the Senate,and chose you to go take pictures there, who am I to complain.

guy, ur post sweet my belle die!!! bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by lastmessenger: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Dino Dino the Dinosaur. I like this about this guy. He's always willing to learn. Nigerians should always be willing to grab more degrees. Regardless of what your job is or your age. Knowledge is power. We should stop thinking about grabbing degrees just to look for job,that's a primitive way of thinking
are u serious?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by NupeZalla(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Proubly Abusite
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by numericalguy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

A month ago, he was showing us the pictures of him and his Kids on vacation in the United States.

Two weeks ago he showed us the pictures of his houses,and last week he followed it up with the pictures of his cars.

Dino if you are reading this piece,I will advice you Google the definition of Egonomania and who an Egonomaniac is.

Ironically,the only pictures we have not seen are the ones of you doing anything for your constituency.

Since the people from Kogi State wanted a professional photographer in the Senate,and chose you to go take pictures there, who am I to complain.

Kai!
To think that Dino is the one representing my own constituency..
Even though I liked the way he demolished the silly Tinubus..

Dino, you have to step up your game and do something for your constituency. That is your primary responsibility as a lawmaker.
One love Dino Malaye..

PS. I'm also an alumni of (ABU Zaria) the greatest south of the Sahara and North of the Limpopo.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by sexychocolate1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

CORRECTION -(It's EGOMANIA)-also known as an obsessive preoccupation with one's self[1] and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation.[2] Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac. The condition is psychologically abnormal.[1]
The term egomania is often used by laypersons in a pejorative fashion to describe an individual who is intolerably self-centred. The clinical condition that most resembles the popular conception of egomania is narcissistic personality disorder.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egomania
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by liztemi(f): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

Bro I think it's called egomania/egomaniac
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Bullet1234(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

This Remi thing still they pain you abi? No worry with time you go forget am... na only am they snap picture? Sometimes I wonder if the letter P on aPc stand for Picture.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by stchinedu: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

Thank God he is back to school. I hope he lays his hand on a dictionary and pray he gets the patient to search for Egomania and the wisdom to understand it. Amen.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Mrreed(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
actually, he was in ABU lastweek friday and saturday with a team of police men. he is actually taken a resit in MIAD cos he failed in his first year. the guy just dey waka about as undergraduates no dey skul and d students presently in ABU are post graduate student wey no get in tym. dont ask me for pics cos i felt i wil be wasting my time snapping him
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Ghost447(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
avalontony:
grin grin grin is he really an adult?
yes
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by BOYILO: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Vanity!!!!!
oluwasegun400:
Senator Dino Melaye who is a member of the 8th National Assembly, representing Kogi West has announced via his IG page that he has returned back to school.

Sharing his experience,
''adult education no easy''.

See his new impressive photos showing off his plaques.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/18/senator-dino-melaye-returns-to-school-also-shows-off-his-plaques-in-new-photos/

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by durasome(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
oluwasegun400:
Senator Dino Melaye who is a member of the 8th National Assembly, representing Kogi West has announced via his IG page that he has returned back to school.

Sharing his experience,
''adult education no easy''.

See his new impressive photos showing off his plaques.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/18/senator-dino-melaye-returns-to-school-also-shows-off-his-plaques-in-new-photos/
.he is not saying or doing anything concerning what the ordinary Nigerian is passing through right now in the hand of this clueless regime. By the time he fails election,that's when he will come and form a pressure group against a regime.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
i expected to go to PHE faculty, Boxing department.... grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Cletus77(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
i think buhari should follow suit!!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by tlops(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Is he a part time senator ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by yawu(f): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
K
Rehil:
can see d background
proud ABUSITE.
yea...I'm also proud to see it....we r naturally ahead...

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Thobiy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yomieluv:
I love his enthusiasm to go back, but which lecturer can fail a student like him, when most of them would be doing "yes sir" to him

It would have been better he went after his tenure..

Anyway, congrats...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by ejisun53(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Omo Oko - Village boy.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Dokitadotun: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2016
God bless Dino! Nice idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today / Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan / VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.