Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today (84818 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / PDP Supporters Continue Protest In Benin Today / See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by engrjosefz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
lol
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by Nateben(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
To the OP

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by NairaMaster1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
They fit jam after all
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by Kinghayzed1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tolexander:
Exhibition of stupidity!

Imagine, these party members living averagely (obviously, poor Politicians won't have these kinda SUVs) pulled stunts and parked their cars facing each other as if they were going to hit themselves. They had the chance to hit themselves, but they didn't, knowing they have things to lose.

Yet some low life and poor youths and party members will bring oug matchet to face themselves all in the name of politics.
Very true.... They would be fighting each other whereas, the people they are fighting for are seeking peace between one another.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by IVORY2009(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
IkoloTheSage:
Haha.
E don reach like this?

Ize-Iyamu runs the town.

The change is now.
Take it, broda.

We reject chanjiiiii, transformation is wat we need...........................................
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by aishmuhd(f): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol.. If u face me, I go face u
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by BraniacX(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
gebest:
na dem dem, polithiefians, all i kn is dat d worst of apc is beta dan d best of pdp, take away recession in dis regim and see unprecedented development, i rest my case.

Why don't you take away the recession with your magic wand? So taking away recession is now by talk and wishful thinking SMH for some ppl undecided
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by sydneycruze(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
first time of making it to FP....oluwa is involve!
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by rollywise(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
teebaxy:
Why should I believe))bbish, can't any random guy put a flag on someone else's car and snap. Then come here to caption it. Hunger is really affecting people's brain

Do you ever believe anything? That's ma church in Benin city. That's the great Christ apostolic church (mountain of blessing)
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by jay7(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mumu followers.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by nelcliff(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
gebest:
all i kn is dat d worst of apc is beta dan d best of pdp,

Bros..... I swear tht thing where u dey smoke dey work u ...... Where u take buy am. Na wetin u dey smoke so sef !!!

Abeg inbox me de name. Nor drop am here becos all this boys dem dey fyn wetin go high them.... respect.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by Carter4luv(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
kip fighting, wen dey get dere dey abadon u and travel tour d world enjoying deirselves as PMB is doing.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by mackenzie007(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Where is lady f?
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by Tinyemeka(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
IkoloTheSage:
Haha.
E don reach like this?

Ize-Iyamu runs the town.

The change is now.
Take it, broda.

Please O, avoid stories that touch (e.g plagiarized acceptance and policy speeches, campaigns of chains, constant lai lai, constant borrow borrow plus debts, delayed salaries, inflation and sooo many evils). After destroying everything, they'll now turn around to pass the blame and insult your intelligence by telling you to effect the change yourself. While they still remain in power and gobble on the fruits thereof O.

These evils were brought upon us by APC and their demons of change. They now want to firmly establish it in Edo state. Reject! Reject!! Reject!!!

The power is in your hands. At least you have been feeling the pain yourselves. Make that choice!

Peace be with you.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
then explain when churches hold services in hotelsor when pastors own hotels?or explain when jesus dined and wined with sinners??the list could go on... undecided undecided undecided
Sfvalentine:
Hypocrisy is when you are a pastor in The Lord's chosen and yet you own the biggest cosmetic shop in your town.

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by Cletus77(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
i hope the way u are parking ur cars has brought Nigeria out of recession...Mumu followers
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by ridwon1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Politifcians
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by Thobiy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
undecided
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by speak2me2015: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
This reminds me of old days in the village, when u see two fowls fighting n you don't want them to stop, you just look for a matchet and pin next to them ( sounds superstitious). They will fight till eternity. lol
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by hectorswag(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
teebaxy:
Why should I believe this rubbish, can't any random guy put a flag on someone else's car and snap. Then come here to caption it. Hunger is really affecting people's brain

Even if it happened as you claimed, don't you know a joke when you see one? At least liven up at the idea.

You must be really fun at parties undecided
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by lascopes(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Iyeeee ooooo...u can imagine wot dis nuisance are doing. I know say na lie sha
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by bulkesemess: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Accurate soccer betting tips: http:// www.babelwealth..com
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by abiambo(m): 2:52am On Sep 19, 2016
mosho2good:
like a goat that is ready to fight each other
Brother, how can 1 goat fight each other

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by slowbreeze(f): 4:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Abegi i dnt believe d post...its probably some random pix...Even if na real political opponents,dose ppl must d be d most foolish...Politics is a game..After elections,dese ppl settle dia differences and move on yet dia supporters dey break head for dem.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by Sfvalentine(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
then explain when churches hold services in hotelsor when pastors own hotels?or explain when jesus dined and wined with sinners??the list could go on... undecided undecided undecided

While Christ was dining with sinners... Did he encourage dem to continue in the sin?

When a pastor in Chosen focusses most of his preaching on the wearing cosmetic and how people who wear cosmetic will not make heaven and yet he sells d same cosmetic... You think it is right? Or the devil is using him to lead other people astray. Think bro. Think.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2016
bro av been thinking...now is time for u to help me think..1)do u think its appropriate to hold church sacred services where prostituition and adultery,gambling etc thrive 2)do u think is appropriate for MOGs to own hotels,bars etc?
Sfvalentine:

While Christ was dining with sinners... Did he encourage dem to continue in the sin?

When a pastor in Chosen focusses most of his preaching on the wearing cosmetic and how people who wear cosmetic will not make heaven and yet he sells d same cosmetic... You think it is right? Or the devil is using him to lead other people astray. Think bro. Think.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by teebaxy(m): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2016
hectorswag:

Even if it happened as you claimed, don't you know a joke when you see one? At least liven up at the idea.

You must be really fun at parties undecided
Everything is just provoking me in this country these days. I used to be a jovial person ooo

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2016
Atleast they go to church cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by MistadeRegal(m): 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mmm…

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today by Sfvalentine(m): 12:31am On Sep 21, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
bro av been thinking...now is time for u to help me think..1)do u think its appropriate to hold church sacred services where prostituition and adultery,gambling etc thrive 2)do u think is appropriate for MOGs to own hotels,bars etc?
To ur first question. Its no
No too for the second.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.