Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence (26958 Views)

Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' / Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around / Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by Uricas(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Emycord:
As what first class citizen or what this guy should even pay higher na ur ancestors get africa abi? You thinks its nigera where you have monopoly
Chai! Go back to primary school. You obviously have comprehension issue.
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by hUmaneOne: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2016
lilprinze:

How can Rwanda be discriminating against other Africans? Who on earth do they think they are, is this their way forward after the dreadful genocide of not so long ago? Angola is also another difficult country when it comes to visas. USA, Canada, etc offer business people excellent investment incentives which permit ease of travel entry.
No wonder African is the most backward continent.

Good God..are you normal?
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by WesBreezy: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2016
hUmaneOne:

There's something called visa on arrival.
If you've not traveled before, then atleast you should read.
crap! Just understand what I'm trying to say. Do the right thing.. Let somebody use his/her influence on you and keep you in disarray or rob you of your rights .. Then you'd know .
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by Ugosample(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2016
So many people have comprehension problems here o

shocked shocked
Simple English they cannot understand, and you wonder why the country is like this.
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by ichommy(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Aboki Boss
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by Bandeco(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
lekpaboy:
Oga dangote, me just need one of the 38 visas to go Yankee. Daz all. of what does it profit a man to acquire the whole world and still lose God's favour and die? Just take it slow Sir and spend more on high speed data for video conferencing.
It doesn't take long before religitards began to bleat their nonsensical imaginary fantasies. Africans are totally beyond redemption
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by brojoshua: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his soul? And no one needs any visa to enter the place, that is the kingdom of God. It is only by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world. But many men are not seeking or picking that up now even though it is free but are seeking and possessing all other things. But very few have sought and got that thing which shall by no means be taking from them. It is only one thing that is needful for people in this world and let them seek that one thing before they loose all that they thought they have.
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by Bandeco(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
yinkslinks:
How do you expect them to generate money if you dont pay for visa? please sir gote next time you are online, cry more on the N53,600 american embassy charges without giving people visa then we will take you serious. Thank you sir
Drivel.. To comment is not by force. You wrote like an idiot. No correlation on the subject matter
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by Bandeco(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
brojoshua:
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his soul? And no one needs any visa to enter the place, that is the kingdom of God. It is only by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world. But many men are not seeking or picking that up now even though it is free but are seeking and possessing all other things. But very few have sought and got that thing which shall by no means be taking from them. It is only one thing that is needful for people in this world and let them seek that one thing before they loose all that they thought they have.
Very worrying that many of my fellow specie in my generation still think this fantasies are real. Very disconcerting people still think there's an imaginary friend/daddy in the sky
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by ThunderingHooves: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
hubtiva:

http://hubtiva.com/2016/09/18/dangote-despite-my-influence-i-need-38-visas-to-move-around-africa/
I know Dangote said flowers (and not flour, which refers to ground grain). The reporter should be on top of his grammar and spelling game o. Yes, indeed its a crying shame Nigerians import flowers from Europe, which imports them from Kenya and Ethiopia. Next valentines Day, when you buy or receive a rose, rest assured it was grown in Kenya. :

Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by aminho(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
oochi123:
Chai! Today is my bday bt no money to mark it.well I give God de glory that am alive n strong..maybe bday wishes frm my nland family will keep me going..Happy bday to meeeee
send me yout account number make i send you fanta money
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by oochi123(f): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
aminho:
send me yout account number make i send you fanta money
hahaha. Na today? Tnx anyways
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by BlueMagic2(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Because with all your worth, your Nigerian passport is still worthless. I might not be worth 1/10 of you but guess what, with my US passport i don't need a visa to over 100 countries. cool cool cool cool
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by Blakjewelry(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
NkayTiana:
Why you dull like this na... how you feel say visa be sef
If don't understand a sarcastic statement, na em be say your own dullness tall pass you
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by Paretomaster(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Poorboy:
Who tell you say you get influence abok.i? Sha just reasoning like his bro the dullard..

bad belle kill u dia......I don't need a soothsayer to tell me u r a flatty....

u dare question d influence of a Man that can feed u and ur ancestors...
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by yinkslinks(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
You are such a bastard.
Bandeco:

Drivel.. To comment is not by force. You wrote like an idiot. No correlation on the subject matter
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by aminho(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
oochi123:
hahaha. Na today? Tnx anyways
i was not joking mam!!and i dont need ur phone number was just trying to make ur day
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by Poorboy: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Paretomaster:

bad belle kill u dia......I don't need a soothsayer to tell me u r a flatty....

u dare question d influence of a Man that can feed u and ur ancestors...
lol Afonja
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by Davonjagah(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Emycord:
As what first class citizen or what this guy should even pay higher na ur ancestors get africa abi? You thinks its nigera where you have monopoly
A typical example of when u comment in the absence of your brain...
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by oochi123(f): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
aminho:
i was not joking mam!!and i dont need ur phone number was just trying to make ur day
hahahahaha.haba! I never said u requested for my num.
Re: Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence by aminho(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
oochi123:
hahahahaha.haba! I never said u requested for my num.
ok cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt / See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues / Tony Elumelu Commissions Peju Alatise For Home Sculpture (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.