Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape (2899 Views)

Enugu Thief Who Tried 2 Rape Lady Afta Robbing Her Caught & Nearly Strip Unclad / Lady Loyal 2 Obiano Threatens 2 Kill A Man 4 Criticising Obiano's Government(pix / El-Rufai Threaten 2 Kill Shehu Sani,Crush & Match Him Like Ant,Shehu Sani Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by emeijeh(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Metrofox(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Nigerians hate the truth so much it hurts cry Everyone condemning the young man have turned a deaf eye to all the points he raised but are rather more concerned with who he insulted and did not insult.

I just tire for Nigerians I swear!
He raised some very valid points ..of what use is it handing over peacefully like a chicken? I mean why should that be the highlight of your tenure after wasting 6 whole years in POWER ..I'm talking of near absolute power backed democratically even with international recognition..you fail to take the bull by the horns and push Nigerians into a difficult situation (making then choose between the devil and the deep blue sea)..it's a freaking disgrace..let no one talk about peaceful handover when real men are leaving real LEGACIES behind..Joe is a huge excuse of a Man
Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Metrofox(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
alezzy13:
Of course he went too far in the post

But one cannot dispute some truths in the comments

If you've never been to Bayelsa state, please do not comment. GEJ's administration was a disaster.
Thank you bro..even tho I'm presently pissed at buhari..Jonathan,I repeat Jonathan is not an option even for a drunkard..he pushed Nigeria into this mess firstly by being docile and completely unaware of himself for 6 whole years..& if I'm asked to vote again, I'll choose an empty seat over him..

1 Like

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Rayloverscrib: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
The guy is just a lazy fellow. Just letting out folly. I pity his parents. They must be weepers for having him as a child.
Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by chachanga: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
This is the reason why its not good to stay with your fellow zombies for too long.

This Chidi that all his friends are Haboki

Odikwa egwu

The guy brain spark so tey e finally kolo finish come explode.

Zombism at it's nastiest level; this one don mutate into anoda thing....a disgrace to all worthy sons of Imo if his heritage claims are in any way true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Young Lady Teaching A Little Girl How To Smoke Weed Causes Stir Online. / Re: 2nd Niger Bridge; Pastor Osinbajo Lied. / APC Wouldn’t Have Won Without Tinubu – Buhari (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.