Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape (2893 Views)

Enugu Thief Who Tried 2 Rape Lady Afta Robbing Her Caught & Nearly Strip Unclad / Lady Loyal 2 Obiano Threatens 2 Kill A Man 4 Criticising Obiano's Government(pix / El-Rufai Threaten 2 Kill Shehu Sani,Crush & Match Him Like Ant,Shehu Sani Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by jonhemma11: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
A Nigerian man who lives in Kaduna has taken to social media to threaten Goodluck Jonathan and his wife.

Below is what he wrote....

"If I lay my hands on explosives, I would blow up Jonathan Goodluck a million times, Kill his mother, his father and make Patience (His wife) sleep with my dog".

This man, Mr Chidi Martins Junior claimed to be living in Kaduna, hails from Imo state and studied at the Nigerian Defense Academy, Kaduna.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/shocking-i-will-bomb-jonathan-give-his.html

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by jonhemma11: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2016

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by jonhemma11: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by limeta(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Maybe you muslim now

1 Like

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by lekebanko: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
The wages of sin is death. Mr man O. Y. O. is your name.

3 Likes

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Elisean(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Can this guy act and stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mmm.sombody to gv him grandnut.the man his drunk undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by project8(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
not his fan bt am totally against any harm gej.he deserves some respect.d man sef

1 Like

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by OCTAVO: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Silly
Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by bonechamberlain(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
This man is finished, he better run to Gambia. sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by QuotaSystem: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
The man raised some very valid points even though he could have exercised more restraint. He was almost sounding like an iPod with all those invectives.

limeta:
Maybe you muslim now

Was it not Muslim northerners that were condemning his post and were asking him to desist?

Take your religious bigotry and flee angry

9 Likes

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Bujumbura(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
This is the reason why its not good to stay with your fellow zombies for too long.

This Chidi that all his friends are Haboki

Odikwa egwu

8 Likes

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by chemicalDisease: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Musa is answering Chidi now.
We cant take this.

5 Likes

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Abeymills(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Shameless e goat go n bomb ur mother mad man

2 Likes

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by victorvezx(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
chemicalDisease:

We cant take this.
Yimu, so u want to deny ur people? Don't u see the shape of his head?

2 Likes

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Abeymills(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chidi dis cheap popularity u are looking 4 is d greatest mistake of ur entire misrable life ediot

2 Likes

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by CecyAdrian(f): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nigerians hate the truth so much it hurts cry Everyone condemning the young man have turned a deaf eye to all the points he raised but are rather more concerned with who he insulted and did not insult.

I just tire for Nigerians I swear!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by faithugo64(f): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
hatred is like acid,it does more harm to the container in which it is contained than.....

if you have issues with GEJ, write to him

stop seeking for unnecessary attention on social media.

Oga free your heart of hate,if you want to live long
Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by drss2(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
anoda imposter looking for attention. as usual nigeria daura police will not do anytin about it.
Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Sealeddeal(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
That's how a lot of Igbos that have spent most of their life in the north acts sometimes. They want to appear good to their neighbours there.
Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by drss2(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
chemicalDisease:

We cant take this.
a..bo..ki is behind dat account. there ar lots of imposters with Igbo names on facebook. their work is to cause confusion n division among Igbos, part of their divide n rule strategy. dont be surprise dat one umaru usman kabiru is d one behind dis account. i know some of dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by alezzy13: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Of course he went too far in the post

But one cannot dispute some truths in the comments

If you've never been to Bayelsa state, please do not comment. GEJ's administration was a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by alezzy13: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
faithugo64:
hatred is like acid,it does more harm to the container in which it is contained than.....

if you have issues with GEJ, write to him

stop seeking for unnecessary attention on social media.

Oga free your heart of hate,if you want to live long

see hypocracy

Have you come across some of the comments of your fellow Igbos against PMB? I think you should direct your advice to them
Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by doublewisdom: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
An Afonja is hiding under that Igbo name.

2 Likes

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by faithugo64(f): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
alezzy13:

see hypocracy

Have you come across some of the comments of your fellow Igbos against PMB? I think you should direct your advice to them
Oga I talk to you??

I call your name??

wetin kwanu??

how sure are you that am a supporter of IPOB?

abeg mind your lane,make i mind my own,
make my sunday rice digest in peace biko!
Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Alcatraz003: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
drss2:
a..bo..ki is behind dat account. there ar lots of imposters with Igbo names on facebook. their work is to cause confusion n division among Igbos, part of their divide n rule strategy. dont be surprise dat one umaru usman kabiru is d one behind dis account. i know some of dem.

Why are you like this Mr man?,The man is an igbo man who is disgusted with Jonathan as he rightly should. There is no identity theft here as that is his Facebook Account.

Mr. Jonathan's only saving grace is that he willingly relinquished power otherwise he should be languishing at Kuje Prisons now for supervising the greatest heist in Nigerian History. As reparation, we demand the immediate prosecution and sentencing of Mrs Faka Patience Jonathan who is the main character in the pillaging of our common patrimony. Assets and cash should also be forfeited to the state to bolster and our much depleted cash reserves.Any other action apart from the foregoing will be akin to sweeping the dirt under the carpet and ordinary Nigerians will continue to groan under the yoke of the now ravaging recession.

I expect all reasonable igbos to reason with me here irrespective of the hate they have for other Nigerians.

In the final analysis, Mr. Chidi is spot on in his outrage and should be excused to vent his spleens on the Jonathans.

1 Like

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
What stop him from carrying out the act as planned? Is it because there is no explosives? Or he does not know Jonathan's house in Bayelsa or in Abuja? The man has left power close to two years now but You zombies will not allow him to rest even when your messiah is the cause of your trouble. Una go die before him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Bujumbura(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Nigerians hate the truth so much it hurts cry Everyone condemning the young man have turned a deaf eye to all the points he raised but are rather more concerned with who he insulted and did not insult.

I just tire for Nigerians I swear!

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by SAHACO(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
With ur busybody eyyye!!!
Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Bujumbura(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
alezzy13:

see hypocracy

Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by Ahmeduana(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
jonhemma11:
A Nigerian man who lives in Kaduna has taken to social media to threaten Goodluck Jonathan and his wife.

Below is what he wrote....

"If I lay my hands on explosives, I would blow up Jonathan Goodluck a million times, Kill his mother, his father and make Patience (His wife) sleep with my dog".

This man, Mr Chidi Martins Junior claimed to be living in Kaduna, hails from Imo state and studied at the Nigerian Defense Academy, Kaduna.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/shocking-i-will-bomb-jonathan-give-his.html
THIS ARE THE KIND OF POST MALLAM BAUCHE LIKES TO READ!
Re: Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape by egopersonified(f): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
you have a right to be angry and to air your views but this is a terrorist threat

(1) (2) (Reply)

The United States Intensifies Its Surveillance Activities On Nigeria Via Its Pro / Tinubu Visit To Afenifere :-Yorubas Should Be Careful / 2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.