Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Mmm:measures Against SEC And CBN Treat. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm:measures Against SEC And CBN Treat. (788 Views)

Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm:measures Against SEC And CBN Treat. by IZICO4(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
It wasn't a suprise, i have for long expected it, its quite obvious to me that they don't want the middle/low class to leave there current financial level, everything profitable should go straight to there store house. A community was created by a concerned Russia citizen to help librate the poor/middle class from there current financial state called Mavrodi Medial Moneybox(MMM) which offers to give 30% intrest of the principal a participant invest after a month. And for upto a year the programme has been runing smoothly without records of fraud/scam rather records of financial stability and fufiled dreams as a result of the scheme which am one of those who have recorded that success. But,though not suprising the institutions which have kept this country's economic state in a mess (SEC and CBN) have avowed to put this scheme to a stop without any good reason. Now my question to MMM participants is, what measures can we take to make sure the scheme will not collapse? Comments pls.

3 Likes

Re: Mmm:measures Against SEC And CBN Treat. by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Most of the staff of SEC, CBN and other financial institutions are into MMM so why the hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Mmm:measures Against SEC And CBN Treat. by Mmadu111: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Keep PHing , GHing and rePHing and the system remain healthy and continues. With these; Zero panic , honesty and trustfulness , MMM Nigeria will be vibrant against any threat from FG, SEC, CBN or what have you. MMM pays, together we change the world .

3 Likes

Re: Mmm:measures Against SEC And CBN Treat. by amordi: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Www.wealthwindow.com.ng / How To Start A Very Lucrative Cyber Cafe Business In Nigeria / Cheapest Cryptocurrency You Can Mine With Your Pc Or Mobile Phone (bytecoin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.