Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How To Start A Very Lucrative Cyber Cafe Business In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start A Very Lucrative Cyber Cafe Business In Nigeria (789 Views)

Cyber Cafe Business Plan In Nigeria/ Feasibility Study Proposal / Very Lucrative POS Business Investment & Lease Of Premises_ / Between Poultry Business And Cafe Business Which Is More Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Very Lucrative Cyber Cafe Business In Nigeria by lacemose(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
STARTING A LUCRATIVE CYBER CAFÉ BUSINESS IN NIGERIA

Albert Einstein predicted a long time ago that soon technology would take over this world, it is happening so much this days; the internet technology has taken over this world now. It is so much now that even kids of 4 years are already using the internet and computers.
Many are already using this opportunity to make money while others are just using it to catch a lot of fun. Today, I will be writing on the cyber café business, which is one of the ways people have utilized to get money in this computerized age.
Starting a cyber café may look difficult, especially for those that do not know how it is operated and started. In this article, I will be analyzing how easy it is starting one and I will also be using a few figures on the price of some of the equipments, it may differ where you stay, but I bet the difference won’t be much. when the UTME registration was going on, where millions of students who would be participating in this year’s own were running helter and skelter to for their registration were cyber cafes and when the price of the scratch card other prices are removed, the amount of money left for the cyber café owner would be N1,500. Now let us assume that about 1000 student registers with that cyber café, the amount they would get is N1.5 million that is somewhat much considering it is just a onetime registration. Soon the NYSC registration would soon begin and people will soon start trooping into cyber cafes, one can utilize that to make his pocket smile.
Now you might be wondering what is necessary to start a successful and standard cyber café, well, I will show them to you.

THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN STARTING A CYBER CAFÉ
There are some certain things you need to consider when setting up a cyber café and it must be strictly adhered to for the business to turn out well for you.

The location of your cyber café matters a lot, you cannot locate your cyber café in a hidden place and expect people to patronize it well, it would be very difficult. Try locating the cyber café in a place where when people are passing, they can be seeing it, if possible, locate it on the roadside and not between houses. Again do not locate your cyber café in a place that is sparsely populated, rather locate it in a place that is densely populated for you to get more people coming to your café.

NETWORK
It is very essential to plant your café in a place where network is good, not one that the network would be either very slow or not working at all. if someone visits your café for the first time and browses and finds that the network is poor, he/ she wouldn’t come again, so beware.
Now that you have made those considerations and probably have somewhere in mind already, let us go straight to what you need inside the café that would make it standard. Because a substandard café is not often patronized.

Read more @ www.sundayjoe.com/2017/04/starting-lucrative-cyber-cafe-business.html
Re: How To Start A Very Lucrative Cyber Cafe Business In Nigeria by mrjaybaba(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ummhhhh !

I run a cyber cafe
Re: How To Start A Very Lucrative Cyber Cafe Business In Nigeria by ozimec(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
mrjaybaba:
Ummhhhh !

I run a cyber cafe

How is the business currently bros.? I intend staring one soon.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! / This Is Why Nigerians Are Scared Of Bitcoin / Cheapest Cryptocurrency You Can Mine With Your Pc Or Mobile Phone (bytecoin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.