Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,176 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Meet Laura Ikeji's Uncle!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Laura Ikeji's Uncle!! (695 Views)

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Laura Ikeji's Uncle!! by donmayorgroup(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
I don't know why I feel this way about Laura Ikeji. Its probably because of the many bad bad things people say about her. Some even say her dressing is like that of a drug addict(sometimes)...like she's regularly HIGH! (Never missed).

Well, I clearly have nothing to say here because people have their opinions to express. Right now, I am thinking about this new photo she uploaded just yesterday...

Taken by her 'Uncle'

I guess, you already seen Laura's uncle? What's she really up to. Someone says her photography team threw in a huge one!

Did you think that cool dude is Laura's(add Ikeji) uncle?

But you know she is BEAUTIFUL!

Read more at: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/09/meet-laura-ikejis-uncle.html

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Meet Laura Ikeji's Uncle!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
My advice for young Nigeria men is that never you make the mistake of marrying a Nigerian woman they are cheat and prostitute. Go to Ghana Cameroon, Uganda, Tanzania, Liberia or sereleone to marry There Women that can give you a true love and Peace of mind. Believe me if 500,000 Nigerian men do this in one year. Nigerian girls will learn how to be obedient and submissive to men. But if we Keep marrying Nigerian women, they will keep on cheating And Doing Ashawo work which they call runs because They will Say in There mind.after all our men has no Choice but to marry us

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Will Think Twice Before Visiting France / What's You Say About These Photos Of Laide Bakare On Her Birthday / 28th Wedding Anniversary, Pastor Mike Bamiloye Shares Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.