Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number (2704 Views)

How To Stop Someone Using My Data? / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number by klanny: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
How to call someone using her own number, trick to call anyone with any number or fake caller app trick

This is as easy as you think, just what you have do is download and install an voxox app from playstore but you may facing this issue when you search to download the app on playstore it will show you this app currently not available in your country so that’s why i am providing here voxox app apk through which you can easily install this app

Steps to call someone using her own number

1. Open voxox app, goto more option.

2. Click on User, select caller ID option.

3. Enter your friends number there, and http://www.klannyblog.com/2016/09/tutorial-on-how-you-can-call-someone.html

Re: Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number by Nutase: 2:27am On Sep 19, 2016
Poo

1 Like

Re: Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number by segebase(m): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2016
wow
Re: Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number by enasgreat: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2016
La Click la u die of aids... La click la kpeme
Re: Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number by obisage(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
If I click am make I faint
Re: Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number by onoerime: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
So what will I gain if I do that?
Re: Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number by raphieMontella: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
la click la ritual
Re: Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number by klanny: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
LoL its not for everybody to use or see its only for those who deem it important okay??but i must commend you on your hilarious sense of humor
obisage:
If I click am make I faint

(1) (Reply)

Six Things You Didn’t Know You Can Do With Your Smartphone / Infinix Smart 2 Unboxing and First Impressions / The N33,800 Samsung A01 Can Play Pubg And Call Of Duty!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.