Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) (37697 Views)

Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / Smugglers Of Imported Snakes Disappear From Custody (photo) / "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by henryanna36: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
A Twenty-Eight year old suspect who was arrested by the operatives of Rapid Response Squad (RRS) for pick-pocketing proved his mettle by stealing N1,200 again inside the Police's office during an interrogation.

The suspect, Deji Ayoola, was hitherto, nabbed by the patrol team of the squad at Ojodu-Berger over the weekend for pick-pocketing a commuter trying to board a commercial vehicle to the Redemption Camp.

He had successfully perpetrated the crime before the RRS operatives, who sighted him when he was removing the wallet pursued, arrested him.

Speaking with the victim over the incident, Ayodele Akerele said, "I collected a sum of N14,500 from Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a bank at Berger on my way to the Redemption Camp.  However, I had no inkling that my money had been removed. It was about the time to pay fare that I discovered my wallet had disappeared.... In fact, I had even forgotten about the money until the following day, when an operative from RRS called me that my wallet was recovered from a suspect when they nabbed him. The Policeman added that they found my mobile number inside my wallet which made it easy for them to call me.I was shocked to hear this because I had already lost hope of recovering the money."

The suspect who lived at Mowe area of Ogun State, confessed to the crime and blamed devil for it.

"I truly removed the wallet from his (victim) pocket before I was arrested by the policemen. They bundled me to their office immediately. It was the devil who pushed me into the act. I pray to God to forgive me", he pleaded.

During his interrogation at the RRS's headquarters in Alausa, the suspect stylishly stepping on a N1,200 which fell from a police woman's pocket while she was removing her cell phone from the pocket. When the money dropped on the floor, rather than to draw her attention to the money, he pocketed it. Unknown to him, another suspect had seen him when he was hiding the money, and immediately alerted the officer that the money she was looking for was with the suspect.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Superintendent of Police, SP Dolapo Badmus, who confirmed the incident, said that the good people of Lagos State are sleeping with their eyes closed now as the crime rate in the state has drastically reduced. The suspect has been transferred to the State Environmental Task fforce on Environment for prosecution.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/28-yr-old-arrested-pickpocket-thief.html

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by sweerychick(f): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol
Now that is what I call a talented thief...

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Justiyke4u: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Very funny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
The guy deserve a medal

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bwahahaha ! So funny
Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by nnachukz(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Even inside police station you still dey collect dey go. This thing can not be ordinary, it is from the village. They made sure you wouldn't have a defense in court by still stealing inside police station and the witness is not even a police officer but a detainee.

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by DjAndroid: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thieffery is in his blood.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by hungryboy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Na wetin we dey call
Born sinner be dis for our side

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
A severe case of kleptomania indeed. Nothing can stop him from stealing except the below

1: Jesus Christ.
2: Near Death Experience: imagine a hypothetical situation where he's caught stealing and almost lynched to death but for the timely intervention of the Nigeria police.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by midolian(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
When Nupe witches do seminar on top ya matter!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by segebobo: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Only the Almighty can change this one

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Kylekent59: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
U dey police station still dey thief. Abeg oo, no b deliverance this guy need

5 Likes

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by uwagimboo: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
This guy can only be redeemed by the Almighty, else RRS would keep catching him..

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by potbelly(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by gebest: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
hahahaha this is luvly

1 Like

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
He's a kleptomaniac. grin
Stealing is just in his DNA.

10 Likes

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Chiefobdk1: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
dem no dey check name ni?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by oboy3(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chiefobdk1:
dem no dey check name ni?

11 Likes

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by oboy3(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Deji Ayoola

Na them,I ain't suprised

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
There is no cause for alarm. The money was needed by this creative gentleman in order to settle some medical and cosmetic surgery bills already overdue for payment in Spain and Dubai.

As all Nigerians are fully aware, there happens to be a YUUUGE difference between outright stealing of money from government bank accounts, on one hand, and ALLOCATING a few million dollars of government money for medical treatment, on the other hand, to cite a convenient example.

This case of 1,200 naira stolen from policemen by a suspect while in custody is clearly a case of fiscal RE-ALLOCATION, necessitated by the need to cover outstanding invoiced medical, recreational and carnal expense statements totaling substantive amounts owed as debts by the subject.

It is therefore essential that the suspect be released on his own recognizance forthwith, and all charges withdrawn, so as to discourage the filing of compensatory lawsuits by solicitors representing the suspect, seeking damages to penalize the brazen defamation of character directed at the complainant.

7 Likes

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Toluwani113: 1:22am On Sep 19, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed cry kiss
Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 3:45am On Sep 19, 2016
Kylekent59:
U dey police station still dey thief. Abeg oo, no b deliverance this guy need
no be just police station ooo, RRS HQ, this guy needs a medal, then shot on both legs.

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Mcdondayan: 4:02am On Sep 19, 2016
Please let this guy contest for election to be a member of the national assembly. His stealing talents would be so useful there.
Just imagine how we have all forgotten about the budget padding and moved on from that situation and tomorrow we expect those thieves not to do something similar or even worse than that.
What is the difference between that guy, our politicians and even the police men who use their rifle to extort money from innocent people and motorists?
Abeg Nigeria matter tire me jare.

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Pavore9: 4:16am On Sep 19, 2016
"During his interrogation at the RRS's headquarters in Alausa, the suspect stylishly stepping on a N1,200 which fell from a police woman's pocket while she was removing her cell phone from the pocket. When the money dropped on the floor, rather than to draw her attention to the money, he pocketed it. Unknown to him, another suspect had seen him when he was hiding the money, and immediately alerted the officer that the money she was looking for was with the suspect"................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by omowolewa: 4:35am On Sep 19, 2016
In Africn Magic Yoruba, that is 'Ogundabeje Olori ole'. Two things should be done:
Get a god to replace the god in him or
Pray to God to arrest the god in him.

Trust RRS anyway

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 5:41am On Sep 19, 2016
lol
Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Larryfest(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2016
The guy matter pass weytin RRS sef fit understand,just like that peak milk advert..... " IT'S IN YOU"....

1 Like

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 19, 2016
Larryfest:
The guy matter pass weytin RRS sef fit understand,just like that peak milk advert..... " IT'S IN YOU"....

A-tey-yhu. It's really in him wallahi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by rabiuabd(m): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) by MilesLamar(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2016
Lol thieving level = Master

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal / Man Inserts Iron Rod, Pepper Into Wife's Private Part Over Adultery Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.