Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,934 members, 7,810,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) (74864 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Bride Slays In Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown / The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by Legend87(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:
They don't look normal to me

Dunno about you!
It takes Tools to tangle!
This is part of the ''Masquerade'' dressing Lie M'med talked about.
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by Padipadi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

Dunno about you!
It takes two to tangle!
Seems they smoke coke
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by asarebabson: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
sanchezJ:
Na economy recession make d bride manage materials
It means some people will soon walk naked in d name of managing recession. lolz
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by THONZE(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
WELL, CALL IT WEDDING BIKINI lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by unmask: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hypocritical Nigerians.....none is seeing the creativity in the dress or the boldness in the lady to wear it.....I love her courage and boldness......not some Naija girls that will enter a pool or go to a beach wearing jeans,whereas what they do behind closed doors is making the devil hard
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by Geenickel(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
... And we place blames on all sort of factors for the hard times our country is facing...... When we are d sole architects of our misfortunes..... S.m..h
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by mr11x0(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

Tools to tanko

Two to tango
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by hgnbello(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
who is d pastor dat conduct dat wedding?, madness
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by Azeemokoya: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
where she come from...lol
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by VictorRomanov: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

Dunno about you!

It takes Tools to tangle!

I was thinking it should be: it takes two to tango. Tango is a kind of dance performed by 2 persons. One person alone cannot tango. Thus the statement.
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by VictorRomanov: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
unmask:
Hypocritical Nigerians.....none is seeing the creativity in the dress or the boldness in the lady to wear it.....I love her courage and boldness......not some Naija girls that will enter a pool or go to a beach wearing jeans,whereas what they do behind closed doors is making the devil hard

I don't think u know what hypocrisy is.

It is when u do something inside, lie u don't do it and even condemn those who do it inside like u.

It is not when u tell someone to not do outside what he is suppose to do inside.

next, u will see a matured man taking his bath in public and u will applaud him for his boldness. You will even criticize all those who take their bath in the bathroom, calling them hypocrites.
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by dazzy2(f): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
I guess she was trying to be creative, But to me it turned out sour coz she doesn't look sexy in it
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by Ajuma002(f): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
sanchezJ:
Na economy recession make d bride manage materials
LMAO I dey tell you
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by distilledwalex(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Motun03:
Two
Tango
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by distilledwalex(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

Tools to tanko
Two to tango
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by deegnity22: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
If u must go 'unclad', at least have "something" good to sample and not this HB pencil.......... angry angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by luckyz4rea(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Topestbilly:
shocked
Which pastor join 2 of them
They could not have been joined by a pastor sir! They were joined by a wastoid

1 Like

Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by njinah(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
What is the meaning of this?
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by danypst: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
no, this is a movie, i'm sure.
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by Joebeck(f): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Crazy people
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by Haybeecoded: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Madness of the highest order
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by Topestbilly(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
luckyz4rea:

They could not have been joined by a pastor sir! They were joined by a wastoid

LOL
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by sdbaba: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Asewo too dey wed... wetin we no go see for this world!!!
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by ritvin(f): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
Lovely, at least guys can see buh can't touch or have her , something like window shopping.
ehn!!!
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Is this Kenya?
/
Kimjinkyu:
The rate of indecent dressing these day is becoming too much. Especially from ladies. Wedding Gown Worn By this Bride On Her Day Will Get You Talking. Nawaoo! The things people do all in the name of fashion these days eeh.

This wedding gown worn by this lady has got internet buzzing after..what can we call this?.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/fashion-or-madness-see-what-bride-wore.html?m=1

Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by idesylvester(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Being naked is creativity abi! Kwantinue
Julian08:
She's creative. Deal with that haters.
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by ahnie: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
pepigeorge:

Nor change for us..... u don fvck up....nor turn na to joke... na grammatical blunder..... we know but lock up grin grin

Iffah hear say na blunder...in this buhari regime,it takes tools to tanko grin grin grin
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by ahnie: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
distilledwalex:

Two to tango

No...its takes tools to tanko grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by ahnie: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
mr11x0:

Two to tango

No it takes tools to tanko grin grin grin
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by ahnie: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
UncutSk:

[bDID YOU JUST TYPE "TOOLS TO TANGLE"
NO WONDER YALL THE DUMBEST CREATURES ][/b]

Yes still insist...it takes tools to tanko,ignorance z bliss! grin grin grin grin.pls kindly rest your futile attempts cos its NORTH paying of.
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by tecmon: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
guys anything can happen in this recession, maybe they are trying to save money on material grin
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by unmask: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
VictorRomanov:

I don't think u know what hypocrisy is.

It is when u do something inside, lie u don't do it and even condemn those who do it inside like u.

It is not when u tell someone to not do outside what he is suppose to do inside.

next, u will see a matured woman taken his bath in public and u will applaud him for his boldness. You will even criticise all those who take their bath in the bathroom, calling them hypocrites.
I know what hypocrisy is....you should look up using words in context.....like I said earlier, she is bold and courageous......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post Your Nice, Unique Shoes / Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.