Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) (74862 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Bride Slays In Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown / The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by unmask: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
idesylvester:
Being naked is creativity abi! Kwantinue
how is she naked? How is she different from ladies that wear bikinis?
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by pinkybutter(f): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
End time couple
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by tzminaj(f): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
eleyi ti ya were fah...doesn't look good at all
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by idesylvester(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
For Church, u call that not naked abi..
unmask:
how is she naked? How is she different from ladies that wear bikinis?
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by Eliteklaus(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
irresponsibility, its highly irresponsible to show d world flat boobs. haba
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by kaylex1994(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please where them join them...who conducted the ceremony? GOD IS SHAKING HIS HEAD LIKE SO FOR YOU
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by VictorRomanov: 12:36am On Sep 20, 2016
unmask:
I know what hypocrisy is....you should look up using words in context.....like I said earlier, she is bold and courageous......

i don't mind ur saying she's courageous. i have my reservations, people can be courageously stupid. However i mind you calling others hypocrite for voicing their own opinions
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by Aroh48(m): 3:55am On Sep 20, 2016
She's pretty,but without brain.
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by kingsley1971: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2016
this is not nice at all,,the man is completely dressed while she is practically naked,,is this how they will bring up their kids
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by unmask: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
VictorRomanov:

i don't mind ur saying she's courageous. i have my reservations, people can be courageously stupid. However i mind you calling others hypocrite for voicing their own opinions
those that do worse or similar in secret are the ones I am calling hypocrites.....starting from the person that uses browsing cheats
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by VictorRomanov: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
unmask:
those that do worse or similar in secret are the ones I am calling hypocrites.....starting from the person that uses browsing cheats

now that's my point. People do things in secret that are meant to be in secret. A man taken his bath, going to toilet or having sex with his wife are meant to be in secret or private. Should u, because these things are done in secret, not complain when a man starts having sex with his wife in public or defecating in the open, because we all do this same things in our houses? That's my point. That doesn't make you a hypocrite.

People go naked in their houses. But when one starts going naked in public, then it's cause for complaint.
Re: Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) by unmask: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
VictorRomanov:

now that's my point. People do things in secret that are meant to be in secret. A man taken his bath, going to toilet or having sex with his wife are meant to be in secret or private. Should u, because these things are done in secret, not complain when a man starts having sex with his wife in public or defecating in the open, because we all do this same things in our houses? That's my point. That doesn't make you a hypocrite.

People go naked in their houses. But when one starts going naked in public, then it's cause for complaint.
she wasn't naked..... Since all her vitals were covered.....but if you say she is.....hope you would say the same about those that wear bikini's at runway shows, pools etc

My point if a lady can wear a two piece bikini outside....then the lady did nothing wrong

Besides I deliberately used the browsing cheat example because that is stealing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.