Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive (1673 Views)

How To Remove Shortcut Virus Using Cmd Step By Step / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / How To Remove Shortcut Virus From Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Generally, shortcut virus is known to be a very harmful virus that does converts most of our important programs to shortcut folder icon and keeps the original content hidden. This virus has been on existence for years, and it’s one of the commonest viruses known with high spreading rate.

I advise you go through this article "full list of computer viruses, spreading rate and damage level " and get some knowledge about the popularly known computer viruses and their damage level.

Today, I’ll be revealing to you methods which you can use to eradicate shortcut virus from your windows PC or PenDrive. If you’re already a victim, then any of the three methods I’ll be revealing to you would definitely work fine…. And guess what? These techniques would eradicate shortcut viruses for good from either your PC or pendrive.

1. You can remove shortcut virus using CMD

2. You can remove shortcut virus via an Antivirus.

3. You can remove shortcut virus using shortcut virus remover
Let me quickly highlight these techniques…..Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/3-ways-to-remove-shortcut-virus.html

Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
hmm
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by ndcide(m): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
Generally, shortcut virus is known to be a very harmful virus that does converts most of our important programs to shortcut folder icon and keeps the original content hidden. This virus has been on existence for years, and it’s one of the commonest viruses known with high spreading rate.

I advise you go through this article "full list of computer viruses, spreading rate and damage level " and get some knowledge about the popularly known computer viruses and their damage level.

Today, I’ll be revealing to you methods which you can use to eradicate shortcut virus from your windows PC or PenDrive. If you’re already a victim, then any of the three methods I’ll be revealing to you would definitely work fine…. And guess what? These techniques would eradicate shortcut viruses for good from either your PC or pendrive.

I m having issues with right click menu suddenly keeps popping up. What do I do
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by Oshikoyafrank(m): 1:56am On Sep 19, 2016
yea
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2016
hmm
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by ykolajide: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
I found it very educative,good job,please how can i download free nortion antivirus as recommended by u.
Thank you.
Oshikoyafrank:

Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by Topza(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
I will drop it soon
ykolajide:
I found it very educative,good job,please how can i download free nortion antivirus as recommended by u.
Thank you.
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2016
be patient.
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by ykolajide: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please i was try to do it as you explain on how to removed shortcut,but get stuck on second step because the g command does not work on my laptop, i really dont no what happen please me out..
Thank you.
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
explain very wel
ykolajide:
Please i was try to do it as you explain on how to removed shortcut,but get stuck on second step because the g command does not work on my laptop, i really dont no what happen please me out..
Thank you.
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by ykolajide: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Here is the issue i do encounter when i am saving a file from my desktop to enter device like flash drive,once i copy d particular file or music dat i want to transfer to flash or memory card and paste it on flash or memory card with the use of card reader it would automatically double the file and also change it to shortcut even music and if i try to open the file in another system the file wouldn't open and likewise music it would not play,that why i adopt ur system of cmd method of remove shortcut permanent,please help what exaclt am i doing wrong?
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
ykolajide:
Here is the issue i do encounter when i am saving a file from my desktop to enter device like flash drive,once i copy d particular file or music dat i want to transfer to flash or memory card and paste it on flash or memory card with the use of card reader it would automatically double the file and also change it to shortcut even music and if i try to open the file in another system the file wouldn't open and likewise music it would not play,that why i adopt ur system of cmd method of remove shortcut permanent,please help what exaclt am i doing wrong?
are you very sure follow d article well.. I explained every details
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by ykolajide: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Of course the cmd one.
oshikoyaodemi:
are you very sure follow d article well.. I explained every details
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by topzttst(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
ykolajide:
Of course the cmd one.
hmm
Re: 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive by oshikoyaodemi(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

You Are At Risk If You Are Still Using Windows 7 / SCAMMERS: Jok3r.us & Https://bulletproftlink.com,anthraxlinkers2 Are Scam Sites / Hp Folio Elitebook 1040 G3 16gb Ram 256ssd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.