Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? (27854 Views)

Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act / Advice To Men About Their Pregnant Ladies . / Creative Ways To Tell Your Husband You Are Pregnant (ladies get in) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Kaira333: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=Ziondebade post=49555718][/quote] lolxxxxxxx funny but honestly I didnt . Hubby and his friends confirmed that. Through out d period I Neva visited hospital or took any drugs apart from normal antenatal stuffs ( Na God chaa). Besides I was so energetic, I do everything person wey no carry Belle go do and even add jara. Lolxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by beautiful232(f): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
I will ask my lovely mum
cause I myself I don't know why

will do same to my handsome GOD sent hubby soonest cheesy
he must pet me like never BEFORE o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
yedidiah:
For anyone with an answer; possibly married folks or professionals in this field in the house.

Why do pregnant ladies act strange? Today, my neighbour's heavily pregnant wife was trying to climb a moringa tree. Reason, she wants to eat moringa.

I remember how my brother's wife used to wake him at wee hours of the night asking for what was obviously impossible to get at such time of the night. And when she doesn't get it, she'll cry till she sleep off.

So, is this common among ladies? Is there a medical explanation for such behaviours.

Hormones brah...chai i can never forget one of my ugly primary 4 class teacher who was pregnant then & she would always luv to call me to ask silly irrelevant questions and discussions i always secretly prayed to end on time cos my face would be filled with spit afterwards...cant forget that woman sha and she shouts @me like a demon for practically no good rsn...i suffer for her hand oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Bom4Real: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
I have 2 boys my wife wasn't unreasonable when she was heavy,I thank God for that and love her more for enduring alone

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Akwasi:
You need to respect them. My wife just delivered a bouncy baby girl and I am literally her servant now. Why? Because I was a witness to the stress she went through before the baby came out.

Babe I respected and loved you before but it's over the brim now.

Will forever cherish you for putting your life on the line just to make me a proud father. I appreciate it and will forever love you!
omg!

May God gimme husband like you that will appreciate me like this.

I'm so emotional cry cry. I love this.
Congrats to you and may God bless your home.

Your wife took the last good man on earth.
I'm jealous of that cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Akwasi:
You need to respect them. My wife just delivered a bouncy baby girl and I am literally her servant now. Why? Because I was a witness to the stress she went through before the baby came out.

Will forever cherish you for putting your life on the line just to make me a proud father. I appreciate it and will forever love you!
from your name i guess you're ghanaian, cos nigerian men boys no fit talk like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by philemonemenike(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
interesting, sometimes l try to reason that they will even want to fight you....
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jobia:
from your name i guess you're ghanaian, cos nigerian men boys no fit talk like this.
I guess so too. That's the best comment on this thread from a guy. I really admire that guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by kwencypresh(f): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
yedidiah:
Pray hard then, because I heard it is very common among pregnant women.
my dear, not all ooo
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Mzsolmi(f): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
michael142:
Cause they are related to terryg.
lmaoo.you are crazy
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by alizma: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
I pray I dnt marry such crazy personality.

Ah mean there are pregnant women who are very much not affected by such madness!

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wolex143:
ogbeni easy nw.
omochelsea004:
av been carrying trillions of it in me since puberty till now, & will continue carrying it till i die, nothing do me, na only one wey man transfer give woman out of trillions wey dey man body dey make u women act weird, what of men wey they carry d main bank waka all their life
Khameal007:

Her aunty calm down now,we didn't say we don't understand, We just wanted to know why.
omochelsea004:
av been carrying trillions of it in me since puberty till now, & will continue carrying it till i die, nothing do me, na only one wey man transfer give woman out of trillions wey dey man body dey make u women act weird, what of men wey they carry d main bank waka all their life
tongue
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Ziondebade(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Kaira333:
lolxxxxxxx funny but honestly I didnt . Hubby and his friends confirmed that. Through out d period I Neva visited hospital or took any drugs apart from normal antenatal stuffs ( Na God chaa). Besides I was so energetic, I do everything person wey no carry Belle go do and even add jara. Lolxxxxxxxxx
Hahaha. u try b dat ooo!
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Talasuma(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
2dugged:
sharrap you insensitive, unreasonable, uncouth, arrogant asshole, why will a sane person ask such a question?,idiat, try and carry a human being in your body first before you blab like a loose tap
undecided u done? Lalasticlala come see oo looks like she just got dumped, sorry #bitch but I gat no time to exchange insultive words with u. grin grin
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talasuma:

undecided u done?
yes i am ,and make no mistake, I serve the hand I am dealt, you can't insult me first like a mannerless brat and expect courtesy from me,I made my comment the least you could have done is to be civil in your reply
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by styless(f): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Talasuma(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
2dugged:
yes i am ,and make no mistake, I serve the hand I am dealt, you can't insult me first like a mannerless brat and expect courtesy from me,I made my comment the least you could have done is to be civil in your reply
Lalasticlala come see oo looks like she just got dumped, sorry #bitch but I gat no time to exchange insultive words with u. grin grin
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Ugosample(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Malakh:
that's their judgement they ought to suffer for a man, dont need to be a servant to her because of that, that's a decree from above, the question is the man whom they are suffering for,is he worth it?,can he give them "Life", if not its suffering in vain, there's a reason why Paul said "they" shall be saved thru "childbearing"...Most men today don't have the slightest clue of what it means to be a man, having a ding-a-ling is not all it takes or impregnating a woman, that's because theyve never been taught or raised by a "Man"

Please explain what you mean by this point of view pls
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talasuma:
Lalasticlala come see oo looks like she just got dumped, sorry #bitch but I gat no time to exchange insultive words with u. grin grin
me neither,except you choose to continue what you started grin
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Decryptor(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
babythug:
It's the hormones and to a large extent odd behaviour is expected and normalabnormal!

FIXED!

@OP, Most women are possesed by one unique demon when they are pregnant.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Decryptor(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Akwasi:

Your wife put her life on the line just to procreate which is a normal thing female species do?

The thinking of some men are really warped! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Decryptor(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jobia:

And yet Ghanain women droll over Nigerian men like Bees over flower.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Decryptor:

Your wife put her life on the line just to procreate which is a normal thing female species do?

The thinking of some men are really warped! undecided
This is what happens when a 'Puszsy' in man is talking
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by faithugo64(f): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
omochelsea004:
Oga what you claim to carry inside of you doesn't grow into a baby,its just the same as a female who carries eggs in her ovaries too

but the process of that which you carry developing into a human being is experienced by the woman alone and you have no sea what it feels like
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Decryptor(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

This is what happens when a 'Puszsy' in man is talking

I can't banter words with someone whose existence on earth is tied to "Inhaling the Odour from Anus". I still have my sanity intact!
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by youngkhid(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wats dis ranting about hormones and shit. These ladies just trying to take advantage of us. Then hw can u explain d efforts of single mothers dat stay alone

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by stepaz: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Is a common thing my friend's wife who is also pregnant whent to buy something in a near by shop as she was buying something someone was smoking a cigarette and she pacieve the smell when she got home she insisted that her husband most start smoking immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Decryptor:

And yet Ghanain women droll over Nigerian men like Bees over flower.
thats cos naija men have more swag.
But who swag hepp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by pussyhunter9: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
michael142:
Cause they are related to terryg.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Malakh: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
its a deep saying, where do i start, only Hebrews can relate, let me give you something that you might understand read Isaiah 53 till the end then put in consideration that the Hamashiac(Christ) not jesus was made of a woman..Galatians 4:4
Ugosample:

Please explain what you mean by this point of view pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son / Six Effective Ways You Can Cut Cost In These Hard Times / Being Married To A Nigerian Is Hard Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.