Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

MTN recharge card added money - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MTN recharge card added money (391 Views)

Pimples Wont Just Go After Four Years{help My Sister Pls Pics Added} / Free Recharge Cards From Imastex. Just To Say Thank You To Nairalanders / Free Recharge Cards From Flex Herbal. Just To Say Thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN recharge card added money by sewuun(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
For weeks now MTN recharge card vendors at shibiri a place after ajangbadi has added money to recharge cards N100 card now sell for 110 and N200 for 220 the worst of it is N1,000 card I was about buying today and the seller told me is N1,50 when I ask why the added fee the complain is that MTN has added money so they too need to gain please am asking if it like that in other places. Cuz if you call MTN now they won't pick tilexpect you want to drain your battery
Re: MTN recharge card added money by uwagimboo: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Booking a space here..

Doctors in the house let hear from u.

(1) (Reply)

How Tomatoes Can Be Used To Treat Pimples / 10 Health Benefits Of Banana / Facts About Epilepsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.