Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,357 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Happy 36th Birthday To The Nigeria Celebrated Blogger, Linda Ikeji (Drop Wishes) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 36th Birthday To The Nigeria Celebrated Blogger, Linda Ikeji (Drop Wishes) (372 Views)

Photos From E-Money's 36th Birthday Celebration At Lagos Continental Hotel / E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 36th Birthday To The Nigeria Celebrated Blogger, Linda Ikeji (Drop Wishes) by phesthus(m): 2:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Linda Ikeji, one of the most popular bloggers in Nigeria is a year older today as she celebrates her 36th birthday .
According to a post on her blog, She said:......

Read Full news and Drop Your Wishes on

http://www.fbnaija.com/2016/09/happy-36th-birthday-to-nigeria.html?m=1

Visit US at FBNAIJA BLOG http://www.fbnaija.com for your exclusive and trending updates on entertainment, technology and free Browsing

Re: Happy 36th Birthday To The Nigeria Celebrated Blogger, Linda Ikeji (Drop Wishes) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:42am On Sep 19, 2016
in case he reachfront page... me and lindaikeji share the same birthday date. i need 100 like in this comment... today na my birthday make na show me love...

1 Like

Re: Happy 36th Birthday To The Nigeria Celebrated Blogger, Linda Ikeji (Drop Wishes) by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 19, 2016
wish her what she wished others traumstized by her insensitive blog postings thats all.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife Welcome First Child After Five Years Of Marriage / True Or False? / Baba Suwe Critically Sick After Encounters With NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.