Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,365 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) (44740 Views)

Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS / Police Arrests Two Hotel Staff For $17,000 Theft, 11 Others (pic) / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by AnanseK(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

Jehu kwasu, frm Sokoto, N5.7m fraud and he got two-month sentence or pay N9k
but if it was a Tunde, Ola or Ayodele na life sentence,
in fact, if it was a Chukwudi, Uche, or Okafor, na death sentence, his house will be confiscated, he will be denied bail, efcc, dss, sss, will pose with bulletproof vest in d pics background. grin

Please receive sense, it's free.

"the son of late Anglican Bishop, James Kwasu, also exploited his father’s name, to extort money from the Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari, when the latter was the Speaker, House of Representatives."
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by freshcvvs: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2016
holyfather:

Tell that to Ibori and the likes or better still, go try your own hands on some and see how it pays.

You still don't get? that statement is a fallacy. we have more criminals in the system running the world than in the prison!
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by naijaboiy: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2016
You went to withdraw money and you realized you couldn't withdraw again and you went to the bank?

Very very dumb scammer! undecided
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by mkoabiola: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Ds guy NA big tym scammer
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by naijaboiy: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked angry hang on... He collected tons of money from these ppol yet he still looks like a walking empty pocket... What did he do with all tat money he got? undecided
That picture right there is definitely after he must have spent few weeks or days in the cell.

Your whole body system can change if you spend just two days in a Nigerian cell. grin
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by holyfather(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2016
freshcvvs:

You still don't get? that statement is a fallacy. we have more criminals in the system running the world than in the prison!

The bolded doesn't make it a "fallacy". It only goes to show that everyone has his own time to pay. It's only a matter of time.
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by AnanseK(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2016
It's impressive how they all responded to supposedly Bishop's appeal. Imagine Aminu Dantata donating 2 million naira.
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

That picture right there is definitely after he must have spent few weeks or days in the cell.

Your whole body system can change if you spend just two days in a Nigerian cell. grin

grin ppol who steal money, they shud use it wisely... Than stealing money and still look like a rugrat lipsrsealed

Now, werrisdis dimples u been hiding since grin
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by rollywise(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Don't blame ppl when they don't wanna help others sometimes. But...I'll keep doing good. Whatever they do with it is God's business. He will handle it
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by freshcvvs: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
holyfather:

The bolded doesn't make it a "fallacy". It only goes to show that everyone has his own time to pay. It's only a matter of time.

Tell that to the IBBs, the rollefellers, the Abachas, the Jonathans, the Objs, the Adbusallams, the Trumps, the Clinton's, the Bush e.t.c
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by Mpanyi: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
johnwizey:
If his source was legit and clean, no one would have known that the likes of Oyedepo donated to the IDPs.
Meaning what? The so called M. O. G. was duped and you're talking something else. It is better you don't say certain things.
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by naijaboiy: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin ppol who steal money, they shud use it wisely... Than stealing money and still look like a rugrat lipsrsealed

Now, werrisdis dimples u been hiding since grin
Lool...I thought you didn't need it again. cheesy
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...I thought you didn't need it again. cheesy

All I need is a proof coz u said it lastym tat u have a cute dimples but it's not ur selling point grin cheesy
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by naijaboiy: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

All I need is a proof coz u said it lastym tat u have a cute dimples but it's not ur selling point grin cheesy
Maybe you'll have to wait till I change my dp. smiley
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Maybe you'll have to wait till I change my dp. smiley

Okies... Take ur time to pose and showcase tat cute dimples ala Davido tongue
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by SMT042(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
D MOST PAINFUL PART IS DAT HE IS FROM A DEEP CHRISTIAN HOME . SON OF A LATE BISHOP . MAY GOD HAVE MERCY 4 DZ LOST SOUL.
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aliyeous:
2 mnths imprisonment or 9000naira fine. Chei which way naija judiciary

Imagine a N9,000 fine for a N5.7m crime.

We have clowns as judges.

Maybe the crime is funny..
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by emilfischer(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
chimah3:
Money must be made!!!
Another gmail boy detected
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by naijaboiy: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Okies... Take ur time to pose and showcase tat cute dimples ala Davido tongue
Hehehe...no problemo wink
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by Mann11: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

Jehu kwasu, frm Sokoto, N5.7m fraud and he got two-month sentence or pay N9k

but if it was a Tunde, Ola or Ayodele na life sentence,

in fact, if it was a Chukwudi, Uche, or Okafor, na death sentence, his house will be confiscated, he will be denied bail, efcc, dss, sss, will pose with bulletproof vest in d pics background. grin
. REFINED TRIBALISM

1 Like

Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by Mann11: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Rajosh:
Girls and Drugs. Very active reducing agents.
Lol, the former are more powerful reducing agents than lithium tetrahydridoaluminate111 and sodium tetrahydridoborate111 combined.
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by NLban: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked angry hang on... He collected tons of money from these ppol yet he still looks like a walking empty pocket... What did he do with all tat money he got? undecided
He spent the money on GIRLS.

most girls do not care to know the source of their boy friend's source of income.
All they do is to mount pressure on the Men to do this do that....
-You must buy me Apple Laptop
-You must buy me the most expensive Shoe in the Market, etc
or else you don't love.

But when they see this kind of unfortunate news headline on Nairaland, they are so quick to judge without giving a good thought about the deed.

90% of stolen wealth is spent on women. Take it or leave it.
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by Chuknovski(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aliyeous:
2 mnths imprisonment or 9000naira fine. Chei which way naija judiciary

I was wondering too,he's got #1.7 in his bank account, what's the meager #9k
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jesus wept cry
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hah So thats how so call men of God use to beg momey from rich men
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
DjAndroid:
It is written! Proverbs 13:11 Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.
gbam! bet9Ja is laboured money. I study all night.
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by Josmila(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
He swindled those men a total of almost N5million, yet a judge sentenced him to 2 months imprisonment or N9k fine option. Our judiciary is a joke
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by captainD567: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
oGa the day dem show person for news no be wen them catch am
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by cangoallnyt: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin
omo see milfs smiley
Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by efemina(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
transient123:
Didn't Oyedepo use holy spirit to detest the guy is a fraud, abi holy sport no dey him body again.
My guy go get life and stop using the Holy spirit for such.

Re: Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) by kingphilip(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Beckyblanca:
They should forgive him. after all the original looters are forgiven and their names withheld from the public
this your post is funny but through

BTW another part of my mind said maybe you enjoyed it with him sha. No offense jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion / Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.