Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) (40170 Views)

Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by jegz25(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2016
God punish Alabi wherever he is..I dispise heartless beings
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Nairadays: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Na wa o

PUNCH Metro was told that for the past 10 years, Latifat and her grandma had been living in a bungalow at the back of the house on Ile Eye Street, which was reportedly built by Alabi’s wife.

Am sorry to sound judgmental, but Alabi seems to be a Lazy man. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by lokodon(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2016
me too
VictorRomanov:
seen this picture before with a different story.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Okaakoko(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2016
the story that came with this picture the last time, was different from this
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Emeka71(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2016
hey
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Bennethanderson(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Nawa oh! this is wickedness naa
O.P and Lalasticlala plz what do you guys have to say about this rude act.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Zeze06(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2016
Something tells me this lady is a pathetic liar trying to gain sympathy from the public, she must be very saucy and insolent, I know her kind so I don't blame the man...It must have been a tussle of supremacy. . .
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Irishrena1(f): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2016
But some days back they said that this same lady in the pic is the wife of a Man who beat her to a pulp and that the incident was reported by a third party. Today its a different story with the same woman's photo.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by cococandy(f): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2016
Pangea:
What was the woman thinking?
Taking that freeloader back after 20 years?
I'm sure he reconciled because the woman is now making dollars in the USA.
The next thing they will hear is that he has sold the house after evicting all her family members.
Some men are just pure evil.
And the woman should never make the mistake of helping the ijjiot to America o!
exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by cococandy(f): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Zeze06:
Something tells me this lady is a pathetic liar trying to gain sympathy from the public, she must be very saucy and insolent, I know her kind so I don't blame the man...It must have been a tussle of supremacy. . .
you know her from where?

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Greataausim(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmm.... Last week Friday, when I returned from
Surulere around 7pm, I saw that he had broken
into my apartment and removed the AC there. He
said the AC consumed too much power.
“I made a call to my uncle and I told him that I
would be packing out of the house because I was fed up. As I turned around, he hit me in the eye
severally with a spanner and as I ran off, he
picked a cable piece and flogged me.
This man has to be put behind the bar....
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by noziz(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2016
VictorRomanov:
guy u are on point! Y dem dey fake stories for dis thread sef!
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by dapsoneh: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Tot I am the ony one
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by HAH: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2016
I don't condone beating a woman but clearly the story is not complete.

Nna AC dey chop nepa credit sha ooo and for this Buhari era wey money dey hard to comeby
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by DateMynd44(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2016
buhari for causing all these nonsense, you will never have peace in this life.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by henrybomb(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2016
An animal in human clothings
Islie:

http://punchng.com/man-brutalises-wifes-niece-using-air-conditioner/

Photo of Latifat Adeyemi
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Liftedhands(f): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2016
This same picture was broadcasted few weeks back as wife beaten by her husband? Her said brother pasted it on Facebook undecided undecided dunno again sha. Sorry all the same
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by samylinks: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/man-brutalises-wifes-niece-using-air-conditioner/

Photo of Latifat Adeyemi
there may still be other hiding issues about this case. Lets wait and see
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Zeze06(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Qoute me correctly! I said "her kind", don't just swallow everything you read online, women are to be dreaded ...I fear them as much as I do death. . angry

cococandy:
you know her from where?
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by mercyviv(f): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Is he going to kill her for using Air conditioner? Is he mad?

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by refreshrate: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2016
symbianDON:
this picture is becoming synonymous with domestic battery. isn't this the same picture that was used last week by a woman claiming to have been beaten up by her husband?....abi the woman na twins?

No
You're getting it wrong after she left her husband's place ehn? She came to her aunt's and started using the AC there.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by DabuIIIT: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2016
Some women are very very stuppid..what does that mumu nurse mean by bring a man she separated from for 20yrs back into her life and into her house? And shes even far away! That man is a monster and the only thing on his now is how to acquire that house and much as possible from his 'wife'..and such men,'alfas',are diabolical and evil. The only thing that woman and her family shud do is silently move out and away from that house and sell it off and be separated from him for gud.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by doskie(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2016
iceberryose:
27 year old??
She nor know herself na
brother.... many people know what to do but nobody wan go jail last last.

normal street guy with small bread go fit pass that nigga out but na the latter police things everybody dey look.

best thing... set him up. pay the right amount, men will put cocaine inside his car or house, and arrest him at the same time for it. codedly the mfka will find himself in jail with his file lost. you just go home and have coffee.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by sirpnwa(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2016
This man is weaked & his own poverty is smelling all over him.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by symbianDON(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2016
refreshrate:

No
You're getting it wrong after she left her husband's place ehn? She came to her aunt's and started using the AC there.

hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin.....you are very sharp my guy
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by beautiful232(f): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2016
kai

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Exactly , the other story claimed her husband did that to her

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2016
VictorRomanov:
men nairalanf with fake stories and fake pictures ..all just to make front page
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2016
refreshrate:

No

haahhahahhahahahhajja
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Wolex143: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2016
The man is mad indeed, no matter wat the switching on of the air condition may cause, he has no right to battered that lady like that..... If i be the lady husband the man go hear am o, even her sister will be amazed of wat i'll do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Bature: Our Kidnappers Said They Would Have Killed Us If We Were Christians / Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK / Video Of Two-year-old Child Raped In Chrisland School Played In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.