Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos (48139 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Attend Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Party / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by Uniqueteco(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2016
Aunty Funke I am happy for you, your marriage will never fail again. God bless your home. Dear God, please get me a good job so I can marry too. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by omgismholly(f): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2016
am happy for her kiss
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by oochi123(f): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Today is my birthday, show me love.

At least a share
Happy Bday.its my day too.Enjoy ur day
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by Famouson: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2016
shollay09:
can't u at least be happy for her... am sure she doesn't know about your existence, so focus on your life and stop ranting
You are very stupid to think she knows about the existence of you and your 10th generation to come....And since when did my opinion become your cup of tea.? Go get a job
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by barcaboi(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Famouson:
All I see are two shameless people.. The first one already has a child almost 19yrs old for another woman... The other just divorced.. A marriage under disguise would never last....JJC and Funky Akindele, I never saw this coming..
clap 4 ursef. ...na u dey judge dem...ratatatata.....twale boss.....so pple that divorce are shameless...wld love 2 follow ur life history from now on....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2016
Soo funke sef dan dey bleach shocked
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by Famouson: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2016
ramdris:

[size=30pt]Dumbest post ever angry[/size]
In your eyes you've written something very sensible.. Ba
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aunti Funke don old o. Na God talk say make she get moni. I can't imagine what her look could have been.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by wonlasewonimi: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
If it fails, she would at least maintain her British citizenship
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by shollay09(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Famouson:
You are very stupid to think she knows about the existence of you and your 10th generation to come....And since when did my opinion become your cup of tea.? Go get a job
oh sorry, can't see what you typed.... you just confirmed to me now that you sure don't exist
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by abike12(f): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Wishing them continued marital bliss
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by Ugoeze2016: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Funke jeni baby glowing....enjoy dear. God bless your union.

Buy, sell, advertise anything everything on zokija.com, please see my signature
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by jrusky(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
banmee:

What nonsense are you talking about. How is being divorced shameless? Una no de think before una comment again?

Please there are things you don't bother yourself to answer. NL consist so many strange people so please ignore him or her.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
oochi123:
Happy Bday.its my day too.Enjoy ur day

Happy Birthday, fellow celebrant
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by mamawin(f): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Famouson:
All I see are two shameless people.. The first one already has a child almost 19yrs old for another woman... The other just divorced.. A marriage under disguise would never last....JJC and Funky Akindele, I never saw this coming..
so having a child and being divorced are now reasons not to get married again? if some people were God, no single soul would remain on earth. continuu
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by adexbols: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Famouson:
Na today?

You sound pained.. whats up?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by TAXMASTER: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Between the two of them I no know who use juju hold the other. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by distilledwalex(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Famouson:

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Famouson:

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by Niceiroko: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

who are you to judge. So two people who made mistakes in the past have no right to start over. Oh please!! Give them a break. They both made mistakes and they are trying to move on.
whose mistake
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by wizflower(f): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Famouson:
Stop thinking with your anus
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by toocoded: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Famouson:
Na bad belle dey kuku worry you. Na slap fit that ur dirty cheeks. Anu mannu.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by kennynikky(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Famouson:
Na today?
nah ur own worst pass oh, carry head lyk prayer point, noise long lyk new 4th mainland bridge.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
age is catching up with somebody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Granted N5million Bail, Smiles (Photo) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS] / Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.