Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi (18376 Views)

Abayomi Shogunle Scolds Man For Calling His Name. See Reactions / Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by erinalex: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=GogetterMD post=49483680]Very true. No doubt about it [/quote whenever I want to remember my childhood days and laugh loud; I always come on board of nairaland,where am guarantee to read so many childish comments. Just like this one. Imagine you believing this story,without you making enquiries,just because someone have said it and it was against the pple you hate passionately. If d story has ran against those that you love,ur tone will change;by that time; one will b reading, "Provide d evidence","media trial" "only d court can pronounce u guilty" etc. Nigerians with her inbalance analysis. However,d story might b true or false,d fact is corruption is everywhere u go in the world,its levels is what differs.Enjoy ur night my friend !
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
fantastic
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by SycophanticGoat: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenny987:
I like the way he addresses the SW en bloc. It only shows more clearly how much we need regional governance so that smaller units can design a pattern that best suits them while effectively minimising corrupt and wasteful practises. That way governance will move beyond party affiliation.

Every region needs to do some soul searching and deal with nagging issues for the good of d people while d powers of d FG are whittled down substantially to reduce d unholy attraction to d centre. Meanwhile it's a good thing Lagos in question has never been in d hands of d PDP so those that like that slang of abdication of responsibility a.k.a 16yrs of rot will keep quiet and learn.

Hehehehe!!! You got it right!!! On a normal day, Lagos is already supposed to be using light rails and some other over head means of transportation, with all its road built to standard (both federal, state and local government roads), pipe borne water supplied to every home, constant power supply, etc., due to all the monies accrued within the state, but no, they will embezzle it just like other ones receiving peanuts from the federal purse embezzles theirs too. What do you expect when they have idiots who will shield them while screaming 16 years of PDP rot.

All politicians (APC, PDP, APGA, LP, etc) in this country are demonic criminals, including the so-called pastors. Fact is, they'd continue stealing since they have willing tools (desperate youths) to back them and even shed blood for them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by SycophanticGoat: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
erinalex:

whenever I want to remember my childhood days and laugh loud; I always come on board of nairaland,where am guarantee to read so many childish comments. Just like this one. Imagine you believing this story,without you making enquiries,just because someone have said it and it was against the pple you hate passionately. If d story has ran against those that you love,ur tone will change;by that time; one will b reading, "Provide d evidence","media trial" "only d court can pronounce u guilty" etc. Nigerians with her inbalance analysis. However,d story might b true or false,d fact is corruption is everywhere u go in the world,its levels is what differs.Enjoy ur night my friend !

What brazen display of hypocrisy!!! You attacked the guy for agreeing with the poster even when you know deep inside you that what the poster said is true. Which of these people at the helms isn't corrupt? You thought you were exposing him but you ended up displaying crass hypocrisy with this useless comment of yours..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by onward4life(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
MarkSole:

http://independentnig.com/lagos-civil-service-most-corrupt-in-the-world-abayomi-2/

This must have happened under the watch of Barrister Babatunde Fashola. He chose to look the other way, and the officials really grew wings. That is why Lagos State Government paid N640 million, for upgrading the car park at the Governor’s official residence on Marina, and N78.3 million, to upgrade the Governor’s personal website, and N139 million for two bore-holes at the Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa. If boreholes cost so much, it would be most prohibitive, to source water from vendors, whenever Lagos Water Corporation goes to sleep.

OH!! This guy is Confusing US oooo

Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by muller101(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
eleojo23:
The entire Nigerian civil service is corrupt even from the federal level.
create another thread for that.
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
....if you visit ondo state, you will appreciate level of lagos state; you cant get anything from my local govt and subeb without paying something... you will pay for their mistakes.
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by shukudi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenny987:
I like the way he addresses the SW en bloc. It only shows more clearly how much we need regional governance so that smaller units can design a pattern that best suits them while effectively minimising corrupt and wasteful practises. That way governance will move beyond party affiliation.

Every region needs to do some soul searching and deal with nagging issues for the good of d people while d powers of d FG are whittled down substantially to reduce d unholy attraction to d centre. Meanwhile it's a good thing Lagos in question has never been in d hands of d PDP so those that like that slang of abdication of responsibility a.k.a 16yrs of rot will keep quiet and learn.
can you please ask him why he did not say this before the APC primary election in Ondo state? Anytime these politicians find it difficult to feed from the National/states cake, you see them open their mouths forming holy pope. Egbe ni fun gbogbo won.
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by kenny987(f): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
shukudi:
can you please ask him why he did not say this before the APC primary election in Ondo state? Anytime these politicians find it difficult to feed from the National/states cake, you see them open their mouths forming holy pope. Egbe ni fun gbogbo won.

If not him, lots of others have been harping on the same thing. Probably not in the same words but the meaning is conveyed nonetheless. Like Paul said in the Holy iBible, the important thing is that the gospel is going out and the Word being preached whether by those for or against us. Look out for the message
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by kayowalemi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
That's why bro Tinubu will kill anybody that enforce enactment of FOI bill in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by Lasese: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Change start with u
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by anonimi: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
ochilikoko:
Afonjas and corruption are like.......

Is there no corruption in your tribe, state and LGA
What do you gain with your baseless TRIBAL rant?
I dare you to mention your tribe, state and LGA let us see how corruption has ravaged the place. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4248334_20160917175230_jpeg27fbe61ac9e9c9ea5f9996961943f5a2

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by arsenal33: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
ochilikoko:
Afonjas and corruption are like.......

SE and SS is like dubai that is why afonjas are going there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by anonimi: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by Jaideyone(m): 12:59am On Sep 20, 2016
mencade5:
Its true. Afonjas are corrupt people. They and mallams from the north destroyed most parastatals in the country
yes we destroyed your reasoning faculty too
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by Ratello: 2:28am On Sep 20, 2016
This is no news to me. Tinubu is the reason Lagos is not working.
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by Bakynes24: 4:23am On Sep 20, 2016
Which State Civil service is not corrupt in Nigeria? But compared to other states,Lagos is at least making progress. Corruption is an endemic in the whole Nigerian system so Lagos state cannot be an exception but Lagos state compared to other states is still fulfilling part of its social responsibilities to her people.
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by allan105: 5:46am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by GogetterMD(m): 5:49am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=erinalex post=49504793][/quote]
Did you think I'd just bring up assertions without having witnessed it first hand? I had worked with the Lagos state civil service before, and I still have family and friends that have worked with the state civil service. In as much as I appreciate the good works of the retarded state governor (no offence and no apolohies), it doesn't mean I wouldn't call a spade a spade. I am an unapologetic Buhari fan though (proud zombie, resident evil style) grin
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by transient123(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2016
drss2:
of couse dis one na public knowledge. right from 1999, ad ac, acn apc govs in lagos hav been covering for demselves hidding documents n incriminatory evidences from efcc. if anoda party should win gov election in lagos state, d degree of rot n gigantum corruption dat will be uncovered will shock d entire world.

As a Lagosian, born and grew up in Lagos, I honestly want a new party in Lagos, one that can transform Lagos and sweep these mediocrity we call "transformation", the one that can expose the rot and monumental fraud in Alausa, perpetrated by politicians and civil servants. All forms of corruption exist there, even sexual corruption is colossal.

However, not when we talk of change in party, I didn't mean PDP oo, because, that would be an irrecoverable earthquake to Lagos treasury and all that Lagos stands for, they suck and stink from afar.
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by basadenet: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2016
He is one of the best lawyer in this country and to me, he his tight. It is corruption everywhere even to LG level and so on.....some civil servants own more houses than you can imagine and still in service, especially the so call eko connection.
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by olurock123: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2016
4get abt Government... try 2 empower urself.

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by danmasani101: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2016
anonimi:
No wonder Barawo Rogue Fashole, BRF refused to sign the FoI bill into law.

FOI bill will not be sign because they have many things to hide

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by hefelove(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
is corrupt yes we don't care cos we are still seeing the good work they are doing. it's corrupt yet it's the best developing state in our country. As the unilag boy said. our former mistake president with all his corruption we no c hin handwork. Even if u thief money for naija but u do better thins for ur country or ur state that benefit the people, people won't bother of the money u stole
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by hefelove(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
transient123:

As a Lagosian, born and grew up in Lagos, I honestly want a new party in Lagos, one that can transform Lagos and sweep these mediocrity we call "transformation", the one that can expose the rot and monumental fraud in Alausa, perpetrated by politicians and civil servants. All forms of corruption exist there, even sexual corruption is colossal.

However, not when we talk of change in party, I didn't mean PDP oo, because, that would be an irrecoverable earthquake to Lagos treasury and all that Lagos stands for, they suck and stink from afar.
lmaooooo egbon said not even talk of change in party which means the devil u know for long is better than the angel u just know. this thing is everywere jare
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by daryoor03(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Every civil service has is own fair share of corrupt practice.
Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by anonimi: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
danmasani101:
FOI bill will not be sign because they have many things to hide

I tell you.
They have many many many things to hide.
Such as the "bad business" of the floating yacht hotel.
No wonder Engr. Funsho Williams was murdered in 2006 to ensure their STEALING of our money and depriving us of basic education, health, good roads etc continues to be covered. It is only a matter of time before JUSTICE is done against the REAL "nest of killers".
Only a matter of time.

anonimi:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0cjSRaVqdv4/TWEJI4eES7I/AAAAAAAAAO8/nZkAaHlM5IE/s1600/sunbornyatch2C.jpg[/img]

Lagos N8bn Sunborn Yacht deal, bad business — APC

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-n8bn-sunborn-yacht-deal-bad-business-apc/

eaglechild:
We can't complete Lagos light rail project

We obviously can't complete Lekki international phantom airport.

And you will be the biggest fool to think that we can complete Eko Atlantic.

Use your head people where do you think we are getting all the money we are using to sponsor Buhari undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079192_fasholaa_jpegfc425dbc9482db4d2098e4dd5e8bee75

[img]http://mile2herald.files./2015/01/funsho-williams-court-logos3.jpg[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by anonimi: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
daryoor03:
Every civil service has is own fair share of corrupt practice.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by danmasani101: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
anonimi:

I tell you.
They have many many many things to hide.
Such as the "bad business" of the floating yacht hotel.
No wonder Engr. Funsho Williams was murdered in 2006 to ensure their STEALING of our money and depriving us of basic education, health, good roads etc continues to be covered. It is only a matter of time before JUSTICE is done against the REAL "nest of killers".
Only a matter of time.

[img]http://mile2herald.files./2015/01/funsho-williams-court-logos3.jpg[/img]

Tinubu would rather die than lose control of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi by MarkSole: 12:28am On Sep 21, 2016
[size=16pt]Seeing Is .....[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu / 2023: Electoral Act To End APC's Rigging, Manipulation, Says PDP / No Fund For Eastern Rail Projects Yet - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.