Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Confession Of A Graduate Who Defrauded Oyedepo, Oba Otudeko & Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confession Of A Graduate Who Defrauded Oyedepo, Oba Otudeko & Others (470 Views)

Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Of A Graduate Who Defrauded Oyedepo, Oba Otudeko & Others by morereb10: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2016
Some people don't just have fear of God. The police has announced the arrest of a graduate of political science, Jehu Kwasu who defrauded prominent Nigerians by impersonating Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Bishop Matthew Kukah. According to the Punch, Kwasu admitted in his confession that he made about N5.7m from some of the prominent Nigerians he defrauded through his impersonation.

In his confession, he stated that his victims, were Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church Worldwide, the Chairman, Honeywell Group, Oba Otudeko, Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu and businessman, Alhaji Aminu Dantata.

He said:

“I collected N500,000 from Otudeko, CEO, Honeywell: From Admiral Kanu, I got N500,000. I also got N500,000 from Bishop Oyedepo and N2m from Dantata. I also got money from Gen. Wushishi and others. “I opened a Guaranty Trust Bank account in Bishop Kukah’s name. I registered a SIM card in my name, but used Bishop Kukah’s picture on my True Caller account, so that when I call, his picture would appear (on the recipient’s phone.)”

Kwasu, who is son of late Anglican Bishop, James Kwasu, also used his father’s name to extort money from the Katsina state governor, Aminu Masari, when he was the Speaker, House of Representatives. The 25-year-old man also allegedly collected the sums for Internally Displaced Persons.

He also said - “I called people on the telephone and told them I was Bishop Kukah. I used his picture on my True Caller account, so that when I called people, they would think he was the one talking with them. “I also obtained a passport in Bishop Kukah’s name which I used to open an account with GTB. The money I realised was paid into the account and I used an Automated Teller Machine card to withdraw it.”

Complete news and more

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/confession-of-graduate-who-defrauded.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove mynd44

Re: Confession Of A Graduate Who Defrauded Oyedepo, Oba Otudeko & Others by morereb10: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2016
hhmmmm crime rate keep increasing
Re: Confession Of A Graduate Who Defrauded Oyedepo, Oba Otudeko & Others by segebase(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2016
this guy need a national award...wen d govt cant help he helps himself with his talent..but crime dont pay at d end..
Re: Confession Of A Graduate Who Defrauded Oyedepo, Oba Otudeko & Others by 4reala(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Nawa o, some pple get mind sh
Re: Confession Of A Graduate Who Defrauded Oyedepo, Oba Otudeko & Others by arosunshine(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Confession Of A Graduate Who Defrauded Oyedepo, Oba Otudeko & Others by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2016
God have mercy on you
Re: Confession Of A Graduate Who Defrauded Oyedepo, Oba Otudeko & Others by symbianDON(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2016
hmmmmm....see the way this igbo-smoking boy has dragged his father's name in the mud. but wait o....I still don't get how he was able to open the gt account with someone else's passport o

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander To Recover His Stolen Valuables! / Graphic Photos: Renewed Cult War Claims Three Lives In Calabar / Pastor Arrested For Possession Of Late Sister’s Skeleton In Ogun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.