Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games (26381 Views)

Nigeria Paralympic Athletes Return Home To Heroic Welcome(photos) / Josephine Orji, Nigerian Paralympic Gold Medalist / Ezuruike Wins Gold At RIO Paralympic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by ArabMopol(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2016
NANC NNEWI BRANCH

Total Medals Won 12

South E/S rep 5% 9

South West rep 35% 3

North E/W/C rep 60% 0

if u believe 5% is greater than 95% click like if you don't believe click share

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by osusuallstars: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
1. Rolland Ezurike 2. Josephine orji 3. Lucy Ejike 4. Omolayo Bose 5. Paul Kehinde 6. Ndidi Nwosu 7. Onye Lauretta 8. Flora Ugwunwa 9. Latifat Tijani 10. Esther Onyema 11. Nnamdi Innocent 12. Eucharia Njideka Iyiazi

NCAN una no go see dis one
When it's time now to give appointment, they will reverse.

1 Like

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by sefammy(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Francon:
Super proud of my country folks.

It is always disappointing Igbos don't get to the have more titles at the national level. They are so good in what they do irrespective of the position they find themselves. I love the Igbos.

For your mind now you be igbo. Well done to the Paralymics Team. May God continue to be with you all!
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by enomakos(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2016
eyekaynoble:
Abeg, modify ur post "send, 100 athletes, paralympics & gold medals." No offense
thank bro
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Billygee2u: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2016
teehay45:
Kudos to them
Hope the govt will reward them
since the 5% (SE)are majority Buhari will not reward them handsomely.
wait and see

2 Likes

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Liftedhands(f): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2016
tollytexy:

Your mama normal?
You are worst than him for mentioning his innocent mother haba! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by mrkings84(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Congrats to them, it's time we try them for key political posts like president, vp, Senate etc, if our healthy, able-bodied athletes could only won us a bronze in last Rio Olympic, and these ones we relegated to d back won 12 medals then pls let's try them politically too.
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by DeRay98(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=tollytexy post=49489761]
Your mama normal?[/quote
You dey reason like fowl wey carry shit for yansh
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by tollytexy(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Liftedhands:
You are worst than him for mentioning his innocent mother haba! angry angry
If to say him mama dey among. . Will he refer them to abnormal? He should learn the difference between disabled and abnormal
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by ochuciano(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Imagine.abnormal person make us pround.while normal person no fit....

Thanks to you paralympic

Hey dude next time classify as ABLE and DISABLE Persons. We have abnormal people in both able and disabled human beings.
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Dinobi77: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hope they will be rewarded, i dont trust this govt when it comes to anything Igbo since they re mostly Igbos?
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by SMT042(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
NOW YOU SEE Y D OTHER TRIBES CAN NOT ALLOW D BRAND "IGBO" 2 LEAVE DZ MISTAKE OF A NATION CALLED NIGERIA . ALWAYS BRINGING GLORY 2 9JA.

6 Likes

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Liftedhands(f): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
tollytexy:

If to say him mama dey among. . Will he refer them to abnormal? He should learn the difference between disabled and abnormal
You correct him then not involve his mom.

1 Like

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by noucompact(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
PLEASE FORGIVE THAT ABNORMAL STATEMENT

1 Like

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Drunkinlove(f): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kudos to them
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by tollytexy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Liftedhands:
You correct him then not involve his mom.
Okay Sir/Ma. .. since we are now friend.. come buy airtime for me..Glo N100 grin
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by FoRgEteD: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
This government must reward these athletes o.

One more thing why was there no federal character at play here?
Where are our brothers from the north?

Not being insensitive here, the north has the greatest number of physically challenged but 90% of them end up on the streets begging.
Its high time the dormant northern governors get them and put them to good use, give them good coaches and training, they can sure also do well at the Olympics and help their families too.
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by onac16: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
wait a minute, did anyone noticed there is no northerner in the list.
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Liftedhands(f): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
tollytexy:

Okay Sir/Ma. .. since we are now friend.. come buy airtime for me..Glo N100 grin
37513 35908 49428.

If someone else gets it before you not my fault.

I believe in asking big whenever you want to ask a stranger for something... You just might.

1 Like

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by trychris: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
No.4 is wrong, that is Obaji's picture who was the Team captain to the 2014 Commonwealth Games. smiley
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Arrow24: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Liftedhands:
37513 35908 49428.

I believe in asking big whenever you want to ask a stranger for something... You just might.

am sorry. I wanted to test if the card was real or fake am very sorry

1 Like

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
So with all those handicaps we have in upper house there with many of them rushing to fumigated lower house we can not still be the first on the list. Imagine i didnt even see any name like name of person from upper. OP please if you have added names like yakubu muhamed, yarsin yusuf call me to come make my comments. they are just handicap for only begging
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Liftedhands(f): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Arrow24:
am sorry. I wanted to test if the card was real or fake am very sorry
Now that you have confirmed it's real send it back to the rightful owner nah.

Tollytexy this guy loaded your airtime.

1 Like

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by tollytexy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Liftedhands:
37513 35908 49428.

Sorry I was only kidding.. I don't live in Nigeria..I stay in Germany..In what way should I pay u back for your kindness cuz u passed my test
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by SycophanticGoat: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
admax:
Your insensitive/immature comments shows you are abnormal.

You should have known from his comment that the problem he has is expression. The word "abnormal" you saw there was probably the only word that came to his mind. Do also note that, not everyone is as educated as you are. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Arrow24: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Liftedhands:
Now that you have confirmed it's real send it back to the rightful owner nah.

if I try that another person might want to confirm if it is real 2
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Folzye(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
The Irony of life, Truly There is Ability in Disability
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by SycophanticGoat: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
ogechieku:
So with all those handicaps we have in upper house there with many of them rushing to fumigated lower house we can not still be the first on the list. Imagine i didnt even see any name like name of person from upper. OP please if you have added names like yakubu muhamed, yarsin yusuf call me to come make my comments. they are just handicap for only begging

When I saw the bolded, thought you were referring to Upper Iweka.. Not until I saw the names you listed.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Liftedhands(f): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
tollytexy:

Sorry I was only kidding.. I don't live in Nigeria..I stay in Germany..In what way should I pay u back for your kindness cuz u passed my test
make I pm you my bank account. grin
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by tollytexy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Liftedhands:
make I pm you my bank account. grin

Send me via email tolatest1@icloud.com make I find at all at all for u
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by 2termz(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
See their names ooh
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by pizzylee(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
great n most of dem are power lifters ,shows dey ain't weak pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. / Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. / David Beckham Wins 2017-18 UEFA President Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.