Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games (26583 Views)

Nigeria Paralympic Athletes Return Home To Heroic Welcome(photos) / Josephine Orji, Nigerian Paralympic Gold Medalist / Ezuruike Wins Gold At RIO Paralympic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Arrow24: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
tollytexy:

You dey whine me abi? Lol
am serious oooo
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by tollytexy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Arrow24:
am serious oooo
You nairalander go use airtime joke on social media? Hehehe
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Arrow24: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
tollytexy:

You nairalander go use airtime joke on social media? Hehehe
lol bro am serious oooo I was thinking she was joking but she wasn't so I have to return it to the real owner cus big bro no be for me so I no dey chop watin no be my own
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by tollytexy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Arrow24:
lol bro am serious oooo I was thinking she was joking but she wasn't so I have to return it to the real owner cus big bro no be for me so I no dey chop watin no be my own

But u smart o.. U quickly load my gift lol
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by solomorinho(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bia ! Umu nne gi ha tryri nnuku INFAT ndia di tirimuch no be Small
agam a si ha VIVA

1 Like

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 20, 2016
We are so proud of our Paralympians we know the challenges they must have overcome to succeed especially in a harsh society and economy that is in Nigeria.

Thank you, our gallant athletes you inspire me and should inspire our youths to keep pushing through regardless of obstacles they may encounter.
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 20, 2016
You are getting it a bit mixed up, list shown is a list of our athletes who won medals, we won 12 medals which put Nigeria 17th on the medals table.
Emeka71:
I myself was wondering because I saw Nigeria placed 17th on the medals table.
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by yankidelta(m): 5:03am On Sep 20, 2016
They have really done well. Come o without sounding like a bigot it seems as though na only Igbo and Yoruba dey strive to move this country forward in their little way... Just commenting on what I have notice in a lot of sectors and in this case sports and entertainment is no exception... Just an observation.
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Emeka71(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2016
GenBuhari:
You are getting it a bit mixed up, list shown is a list of our athletes who won medals, we won 12 medals which put Nigeria 17th on the medals table.
But; the OP stated that Nigeria finished 12th except the thing has been corrected.
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Living4christ(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Why is Flora Ugwunwa (Gold Javelin) wearing an Hausa/Fulani Islamic caliphate symbol on her cloths? And it seems like the ones behind her are wearing it too, i don't like that move oh, don't present Nigeria as an Islamic caliphate oh, and all of you who buy or wear cloth anyhow, check the cloth you buy or wear.

1 Like

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by jeff1607(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Imagine.abnormal person make us pround.while normal person no fit....

Thanks to you paralympic

they aren't abnormal bro
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Arrow24: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2016
tollytexy:

But u smart o.. U quickly load my gift lol
lol na change oo
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by tollytexy(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2016
Arrow24:
lol na change oo
See your mouth like change.. hehehe
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Arrow24: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2016
tollytexy:

See your mouth like change.. hehehe
Bros the change serious oo how are you doing nah
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by tollytexy(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2016
Arrow24:
Bros the change serious oo how are you doing nah
I just dey Jarre. . How things for your ends
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Arrow24: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
tollytexy:

I just dey Jarre. . How things for your ends
tyt oo but we thank God how work
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by SycophanticGoat: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ada9103:

Lolssss......odighi mgbe nzoro my face ooooooo......photo m na ano na my profile Oge niile

cool cool cool cool

No Igbo word for photo and profile?? smiley smiley
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Ada9103(f): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

cool cool cool cool

No Igbo word for photo and profile?? smiley smiley

Lolsssss.....I no no ooooooo cheesy
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by SycophanticGoat: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ada9103:

Lolsssss.....I no no ooooooo cheesy

We can form words and phrases na... tongue

Photo = chakam! cheesy grin
Profile = ihe nkowa... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Ada9103(f): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

We can form words and phrases na... tongue

Photo = chakam! cheesy grin
Profile = ihe nkowa... cheesy cheesy

Lolssss.......the ihe nkowa make sense gan........but the chakam as in shaka Zulu lolsssssss
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by SycophanticGoat: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ada9103:

Lolssss.......the ihe nkowa make sense gan........but the chakam as in shaka Zulu lolsssssss

Good.. so can we advocate for "ihe nkowa" to be included in the Igbo dictionary?? cheesy

LoL.. I intentionally wanted the other one to sound funny..

Nice DP you got tho.. wink
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by SycophanticGoat: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2016
sunnyside16:
Maybe we need a disabled leader as president

Is Buhari not disabled?? I consider a man with such level of intellectual capacity as a disabled man... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Arijude(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ada9103:

Lolssss......odighi mgbe nzoro my face ooooooo......photo m na ano na my profile Oge niile
Asa nwa, kedu ka idi?
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Ada9103(f): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Arijude:
Asa nwa, kedu ka idi?
Adim mma dede
Re: The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games by Arijude(m): 6:09am On Feb 14, 2017
Ada9103:
Adim mma dede
ok ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: Rohr States What Eagles Must Do, Speaks On Messi / 'Nobody Remembers The 8-2!' - Lewandowski Quizzed On Barca's Humiliation / Epl Fixtures: Newly Promoted Side Faces The Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.