Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k (1556 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Businesses Can I Start Up With 40k / Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by ngkessy: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Greetings to everyone, i want to start up something but all I have is 40k, I believe in the law of growth, so I don't mind starting up small, there's a general saying that "Rome was not built in a day" . Please your kind suggestions will be highly appreciated. help a brother! Thanks.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Mmm bro
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by Destined2win: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Fry akara, roast yam, sell recharge card

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by dawnomike(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2016
You start distributorship business with Alliance in motion (AIM) Global...

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by Eddodoh(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Mini importation or palm oil supply business
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by Sirmuel1(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2016
What's 40k in Nigeria? If you're very serious make it 100 or 200 and then think of a reasonable business!

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by sammysunny88: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2016
ngkessy:
Greetings to everyone, i want to start up something but all I have is 40k, I believe in the law of growth, so I don't mind starting up small, there's a general saying that "Rome was not built in a day" . Please your kind suggestions will be highly appreciated. help a brother! Thanks.
40k is even more than enough to start a business of your own. You can even start a business with just #3,200 and within a year or two, you will start counting millions in your count. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details of this business.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by Emmey67: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2016
OP 40k is even to much just invest.
In these present time where things are hard in the country and everything is on the increase without increase in salary and so much lost in jobs. why not make additional $20000-$50000 every month and have a substantial savings at the end of this year.
with just an investment of N8500 only.
If you are interested I will guide you until you see the alert on your phone.
Add me on whatapp No. :07039575096
Send I am interested and I will add you to the group
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by Jidan(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
ngkessy:

my brother I will advice you to invest in million coin which increase 5% daily and you will thank me later because its not like mmm, no referring, your money is in your wallet increase daily till you wish to sell it.

see my signature and add me on Fb for more info
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by iykepromotions: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
@ Op, I will strongly advice you to be careful here and verify any information or business idea you may be interested in.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by agarawu23(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
[s]
sammysunny88:
40k is even more than enough to start a business of your own. You can even start a business with just #3,200 and within a year or two, you will start counting millions in your count. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details of this business.

Emmey67:
In these present time where things are hard in the country and everything is on the increase without increase in salary and so much lost in jobs. why not make additional $20000-$50000 every month and have a substantial savings at the end of this year.

Jidan:

my brother I will advice you to invest in million coin which increase 5% daily and you will thank me later because its not like mmm, no referring, your money is in your wallet increase daily till you wish to sell it.
see my signature and add me on Fb for more info
[/s]
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by blecele: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Emmey67:
I am interested no.08119199028
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by barry40: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by AllyJock: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
A couple of days ago I attended an event. In spite of its relation to business, it was unexpectedly spectacular. The organizers are Global InterGold, gold business company. I'm a beginner here, in the gold business, but even I can admit that it was fantastic.

So, the Global Convention, as I found out, is a traditional event. Here come new clients to get acquainted with business prospects. As to more experienced clients, they receive prmotional materials and – at least its their own words – a powerful charge or motivation. Well, it's not hard to believe in that, as I can see now!

Here is some more info about the Global Convention 2016: globalintergold. com/gold-news/read/resounding-success-of-the-global-convention-gold-exhibition-2016&cat=0&page=0&ln=en

Oh, nearly forgot! This year there was an amazing exhibition of golden items, the innovation of this year, and they can be purchased in the Global InterGold online store. Respect from heart to the organizers. I was impressed, and I was not the only one. I'm sure everyone got what they came for – ideas, business concepts, personal development etc.

Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 40k by esdee108(m): 12:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Emmey67:
na so

(1) (Reply)

Delisted / Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales / New Business Opportunities For Betting Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.