Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Judicial Commission Okays Onnoghen As Next Chief Justice Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judicial Commission Okays Onnoghen As Next Chief Justice Of Nigeria (20187 Views)

Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics / Yemi Osinbajo Swears In Onnoghen As CJN (Photos) / Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judicial Commission Okays Onnoghen As Next Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Ukemeh247: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
#WORDS_OF_PROPHECY.
By #UkemeHenryProphetic
Posted 1st October, 2015

In the Vision of the night in the 1st Week of September 2015, the LORD opened my eyes,
#UkemeHenry, into the #FUTURE_OF_NIGERIA .

I saw massive wonderful and blosomy structural developments ever experienced in Nigeria Under the Administration of President Muhammad Buhari but the cost of Living was so high and unbearable for the people of Nigeria.

Again I saw President Muhammad Buhari along with Our V.P Pastor Yemi Osinbajo both walking into their Offices very strong and healthy but after a while the President became very sick and had to be supported to even walk into the Office.

Prophetic Prayer Points:
Let's pray to God to intervene into the welfare of the people of Nigeria regarding future High Cost of Living.

Let's pray for Supernatural strength, good health and divine enablement for Our President Muhammad Buhari. That he shall complete his tenure in wisdom and divine health.

God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless You.
#UkemeHenryProphetic
Re: Judicial Commission Okays Onnoghen As Next Chief Justice Of Nigeria by olurock123: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2016
d most corrupted sys in Nigeria is d JUDICIARY SYS... I pray u wil use ur gud office 2 influence tinx positively. congratulations...

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: Judicial Commission Okays Onnoghen As Next Chief Justice Of Nigeria by rusher14: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2016
AfroBlue:
may the new chief justice and judiciary implement the next stage of the hard work of the EFCC and do what is necessary with the looters!

Do you know a song by Erykah Badu that goes by your name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki / Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.