Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Get My Inspiration From Women – Solidstar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get My Inspiration From Women – Solidstar (381 Views)

Nina Gets Style Inspiration From Rihanna [photos] / Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji / MC Johny Wins Solidstar Weed Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Get My Inspiration From Women – Solidstar by 91KeepInformed: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2016
Achievas Music atriste, Solidstar, has revealed that women are part of the motivation that spurs him to write good music.
While speaking to Vanguard News about his inspiration as an artiste, he said, “I get my inspiration from women; I like being around them but they are just my friends.”
“I love to hear what they are saying about themselves.”
“So, I get inspired by the words, and I just put one or two of their words into my lyrics and come out with whatever I see around me.”

Concerning how he has been able to manage them, the singer explained that he has learnt how to handle women in a bid to stay scandal free.

http://iroyinkoko.com/i-get-my-inspiration-from-women-solidstar/

Re: I Get My Inspiration From Women – Solidstar by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2016
seriously

u love what they have to say about themselves abi na them yansh and boobsi be ur inspiration grin

Re: I Get My Inspiration From Women – Solidstar by RealJaneDoe: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Which song do you sing that you are cracking your head for lyrics.

Recipe for Nigerian Songs

1.Half dressed girls

2.Car

3.House

4.Alcohol

5.Invention of words like Shoki, kpana,shakiti, tinini

6.Recycled and reused beats

7.Form any dance

It's always the same damn thing every time. Inspiration ke

(1) (Reply)

Show Case Abuja / Juan Manuel Santos Awarded The Nobel Peace Prize / Naija Comedian "I Go Dye" Becomes (United Nations) UN Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.