Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,192 members, 7,867,458 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) (47161 Views)

Photos From 1 Million March For Obaseki / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) / Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
gibsgibs:

It was just a joke. Why u dey vex like dis?
I am sorry if the way and manner I acted offended you.

I am not angry, I just wanted to correct a wrongly held impression and had to react in that manner because it is becoming a national belief that any anybody (male and female) that is from Edo state is more likely to be a witch or a wizard.
It is very wrong notion that I strongly advised should be done away by all and sundry.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by higherpower: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
englishmart:
Idiota.. You think the Bible is a political book?
For using the Bible to campaign, I Herby declare PDP candidate the winner.

It's only a fool after experiencing 10 wicked years in that state will think about voting PDP

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Kendricklamar(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sarah iqunbor is a well known APC fanatic. Vry active both in school and outside school Politics. She even contested an SUG election durinq d 2014/2015 session and lost. she even was one of those who mobilised for d current Edo state Commissioner of Education(Gideon Obahakhan) in last Guber elections for the slot of House of representatives Esan west Constitutency which he lost..She is a qood Politician and mobiliser tho very small in stature.Not surprised seeinq her do this now as she has benefited frm d APC qovt lonq years aqo buh she shudnt have taken this to social media as Students of AAU are anqered by dis same APC qovernment most especially the newly admitted students and their Politicisation and Plunderinq of Active student Unionism..Most student of the state's tertiary institution esp.AAU are seriously anqry with the state qovernment.She was Part of the system and shudnt b cominq out in Social media to talk thrash.Make she leave thrash for Lawma.POI ti take over..
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by hazyfm1: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:
One of oshiomOLE'S olosho! I yam nor surprised lipsrsealed

Whether she and other APC zombies like it or not

WE HAVE DECIDED!

Good bless the people's pastor

Click LIKE for ize-iyamu and SHARE for obaseki

95% Non Edoites quickly clicking like cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
If only God answers all prayer, believe me this world would have ceased existing. This is how so many prayed to get Buhari, but here we are today.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
you dare use the bible to pray for a thief?? heaven will be clapping for u. Remember how social media platform dealt with Jonathan, that is what will catalyse PDP victory, never under estimate the power of social media platform. You're a Dunce & a stooge..
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by agbo9026(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Have you ever pray about the hardship created in d country?crime as b d ode of the day,school drop out n I thing God will not answer such prayer because a lot of pple are dying n not because u are okey sum pple are of? *APC will lost come dat day
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by agbo9026(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thank God man no be God,if men were God I swear I will slap devil out of ur body!! U are praying 4 criminals ? Thank ur lord say I no sabi ur papa huz !!!
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
attention and job seekers
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by metallisc(m): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
She looks like she was just deported from italy

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 20, 2016
I don't blame you seems ghost don slap you with left hand.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by eldon190: 5:50am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2016
AntiWailer:
What i support in Edo State.

After 8 years of APC rule, it won't hurt for another party to be given the chance to show what they can do better.

Apc took over after 10 years of pdp and the difference is very clear. It is better for us to continue with the good works of apc because the displaced sharks and Godfathers of pdp are still very much around and they have proven to us via the pdp primaries that it is going to be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by AntiWailer: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Xda59:

Apc took over after 10 years of pdp and the difference is very clear. It is better for us to continue with the good works of apc because the displaced sharks and Godfathers of pdp are still very much around and they have proven to us via the pdp primaries that it is going to be business as usual.

Ok
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by olurock123: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2016
she dey pray unto her pesonal interst.

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos) / Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency / 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.