Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,279 members, 7,954,105 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pls Advice A Her! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advice A Her! (3821 Views)

Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me / Pls Advice: My Baby Mama Want To Leave With Our 10month Old Child. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice A Her! by Acidosis(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2016
loveslife:
[quote author=eyinjuege. Well, I don't know much but she says he is a successful pharmacist with several landed properties. She also said he is a pastor with one of the big churches.

Oh! The man has several landed properties?

Women! grin grin grin

Chai, free C of O for your sister. I envy her.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice A Her! by loveslife(f): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2016
C of O. As far as I know acidosis, that in itself is an issue. Considering he has five children, all boys.
boys
Re: Pls Advice A Her! by loveslife(f): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2016
Thebachelor:
What happened to young bachelors out there that she wants to end up with a widower? undecided

Hey!
Re: Pls Advice A Her! by Acidosis(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2016
loveslife:
C of O. As far as I know acidosis, that in itself is an issue. Considering he has five children, all boys.
boys
ahh all boys! She needs to be careful oo

Ermm, fine girl, which part of Delta are you from?
Re: Pls Advice A Her! by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Acidosis:

Stubborn girl. Who's the new man in your life?
I owe him a handshake.

angry

Re: Pls Advice A Her! by Acidosis(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2016
Joavid:

angry
fk you too! Lol

I'm waiting for you btw.
Re: Pls Advice A Her! by loveslife(f): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Acidosis post=49518518]
ahh all boys! She needs to be careful oo

Ermm, fine girl, which part of Delta are you from?

Delta is my current base am from the east
Re: Pls Advice A Her! by inemani: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Well, many people have dropped very reasonable comments. What I can contribute is this:
Tell your Sis she has a lot to grapple with once she gets into that union
Advise her not to expect that lovey-dovey romance young newlyweds experience once knots have been tied( Husband has gone past that level, the boys have drained him)
Tell her to expect stubbornness, disobedience, disrespect and cold attitude at their peak( U wan try another woman children? Boys for that matter?)
Finally, let her follow her heart. Once that happens, she won't blame nobody for her future woes, if any!

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice A Her! by toksbisola: 1:41am On Sep 21, 2016
@Op; your sister wants to be a mum to 5 step kids right? She doesn’t have a child of her own to know what is like to handle a kid and suddenly she wants to handle 5 kids; does she think it’s beans?

That said, when I read your write-up I suspected that this man must have money and that is probably what is enticing her and VOILA you stated that he has landed properties etc; so there we are, NOT SURPRISED. Ask her, if it was a man without money with 5 kids, would she still be interested in him?

She best think hard and I mean VERY HARD before she makes her final decision. 5 kids that are not yours is not going to be yam and beans to handle. Is all easy for her to say she’s met them a few times and they are all ok. I see the man as a bit selfish though IMHO for going for a woman who doesn’t have kids of her own and wanting her to take up such responsibility. Don’t get me wrong, 1 or 2 kids is understandable.

No disrespect to the man but he probably would be better off with someone more matured and who already has children of their own as they would understand how to interact with the kids a bit more. Don’t get me wrong as I’m not saying your sister would not understand how to interact with the kids but it’s GOING TO BE HARD.

Let her think hard and remove her mind (no offence; hope none taken) from his money and think logically with her eyes wide open and not allow his wealth to close her eyes to issues that may/can occur.

Finally, marriage is not a bed of roses and just getting to understand your partner takes a lot of effort let alone with a partner who already has 5 kids of their own from a previous relationship. THAT IS GOING TO BE A HARD TASK TO SETTLE DOWN WITH. Point out the clearly pros and cons to your sister before she makes her final decision as you can't make that decision for her.

I rest my case

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Advice A Her! by gidjah(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2016
That man too is a bag of trouble o, 5kids and still counting......which kind pastor be that sef?,his church should have been able to help him adjust,what are you gonna do with five kids in this times?and then your sister too na olojukokoro!..she seem to like comfort ,by the time those kids start showing up (adolescent things)her head go reset,love will vanish and her love for matured minds will stylishly disappear.pls talk to her head, five kids ain't a joker, she go shout sotey her lungs go pull out.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice A Her! by loveslife(f): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
gidjah:
That man too is a bag of trouble o, 5kids and still counting......which kind pastor be that sef?,his church should have been able to help him adjust,what are you gonna do with five kids in this times?and then your sister too na olojukokoro!..she seem to like comfort ,by the time those kids start showing up (adolescent things)her head go reset,love will vanish and her love for matured minds will stylishly disappear.pls talk to her head, five kids ain't a joker, she go shout sotey her lungs go pull out.

Lol
Re: Pls Advice A Her! by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 22, 2016
There is a probability that she won't give birth to more than one child cos he already have 5kids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hope I Dont Reincarnate As A Nigerian Woman / Which Of Your Parent Did The Parenting? / Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.