Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process (7237 Views)

See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by slamstanlee(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Updates from npower

1 Share

Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by slamstanlee(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2016
The test will be from the comfort of your home/closet
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by slamstanlee(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2016
How to log on to the testing portal at your due date

1 Like

Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by slamstanlee(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Goodluck to you all... Meanwhile get prepared smiley
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by ariesbull: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2016
Job Title: Head of Pan-Africa Programme - Ethiopia or Nigeria

WaterAid is looking for a Head of Pan-Africa Programme to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.

Job Requirements

Not Specified
Bachelor's Degree/HND
Not Specified
To be successful, you’ll need to have

proven experience of working at a senior level in development in Africa, with strategic leadership and management responsibilities.
substantial knowledge and a successful track record of influencing pan-African institutions, such as the AUC, AfDB, ACHPR and other relevant institutions that affect WASH and development in Africa.
the ability to provide strong leadership to diverse, multi-cultural teams, alongside the ability to develop organisational strategies and translate them into plans and budgets.
Please download the job description here

By 2030 we want everyone everywhere to have clean water, sanitation and hygiene. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.

Interested candidates should send their applications (letter of interest and CV) via email to jobs@wateraid.org using ‘Head of Pan-Africa Programme’ as the subject of the email.

Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in Ethiopia or Nigeria.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and they must be ready to go through an extensive selection process.

No recruitment agencies please.

company WaterAid
industry • NGO / International Agencies
category • Executive / Management • NGO / Community Services
type Fulltime
Job Details

WaterAid transforms lives by improving access to safe water, hygiene and sanitation in the world's poorest communities. We are looking for an exceptional Funding Manager to help us achieve our vision of a world where everyone has these basics.

How to apply, go to the Water Aid or click https://etimesafrica./2016/09/19/vacancy-at-wateraid-nigeria-head-of-pan-africa-programme/ to redirect you
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by Taeewo(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2016
They are trying to delay the commencement of the program till next year.. ..
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by mikovo2002(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thanks I hope to get my asssesssment messsage on 23 rd. If your surname start with O then we are together.

4 Likes

Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
mikovo2002:
Thanks I hope to get my asssesssment messsage on 23 rd. If your surname start with O then we are together.
did u receive any mail from them?

1 Like

Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by mikovo2002(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
franciskaine:
did u receive any mail from them?
No; just check the time table
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by olumaxi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Y wil they send notice a day b4 d assessment?........everithin is in reccession in dis country

1 Like

Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by ailehwise(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Can't get it. I applied for N-power Health. Does it mean the first letter of my surname must fall under health? I.e. 2-3 Oct
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by slamstanlee(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
ailehwise:
Can't get it. I applied for N-power Health. Does it mean the first letter of my surname must fall under health? I.e. 2-3 Oct
read the pix carefully
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by slamstanlee(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
ailehwise:
A to I is 2nd October. J to Z is 3rd October. Find where the first later of your surname matches .
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by Unibenfucker(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
mikovo2002:

Bro lets keep in touch with one another cos my surname is O too
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by investnotspend: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Taeewo:
They are trying to delay the commencement of the program till next year.. ..

You can never satisfy humans. NEVER!
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by Iseoluwani: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
mikovo2002:

No; just check the time table

I didn't receive mail ooo

How am I sure they will text me
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by mikovo2002(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Unibenfucker:

Bro lets keep in touch with one another cos my surname is O too
Ok: But I base in Warri
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by Opeyemia(f): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pls House,i Applied 4 Npower Teach And My Surname Start With A,when Is My Own Day Of Assesment
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by rexibity(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Opeyemia:
Pls House,i Applied 4 Npower Teach And My Surname Start With A,when Is My Own Day Of Assesment
I'm A too...ours is on 22nd sept
kip in touch.
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by johnygilz(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Let's share ideas, massage 07031398123 to join the group
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by slamstanlee(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Keep your date in mind cause it getting real
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by Luizkid(m): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2016
y must it be by a specific day, so what happens if u missed that day?
i would hav just done mine ryt now
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by omageblessing: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Good morning my name is blessing you can add me m 07065989287
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by bendutch(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2016
Good morning. I can't remember what I applied for, I've checked my mail for the acknowledgment letter but it's not stated. My surname starts with A. Plz can someone help me with clues to this? Thanks.
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by slamstanlee(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2016
bendutch:
Good morning. I can't remember what I applied for, I've checked my mail for the acknowledgment letter but it's not stated. My surname starts with A. Plz can someone help me with clues to this? Thanks.
hit them on Twitter to check
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by Unibenfucker(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
mikovo2002:

Ok: But I base in Warri

Ok but we can communicate via online when any of us get the message on friday also would I let you know when I get mine too on Friday
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by seedbaba(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2016
If you applied for the N power programme and you are interested in granting an interview to an international television station news organisation and is very keen on taking this N power job offer also resides in abuja. Should please contact this number ASAP 08066969652. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by verygoog: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2016
please when i was doing my test, after saving it i went back to review my answers, my network immediately went off. when the network was up i couldn't access it to continue to submit. but i got the attached dashboard. does it mean they auto submit it for me?

Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by vikyno(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2016
pls has anyone successfully written the test on mobile without any hitch?
My test is today and I wish to write it using my mobile phone.
Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by Nwakannaya1: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2016
vikyno:
pls has anyone successfully written the test on
mobile without any hitch?

My test is today and I wish to write it using my mobile phone.

Re: Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process by vikyno(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Nwakannaya1 post=49626621][/quote]

OK. thanks. please which of the browser did u use or would advice one to use so as to avoid any story that touches the heart?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weatherford Nigeria Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / NYIF Program - Discussion / Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.