Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Photos: Oby Ohiakim Is Pregnant Again With Her Second Child! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Oby Ohiakim Is Pregnant Again With Her Second Child! (927 Views)

Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Oby Ohiakim Is Pregnant Again With Her Second Child! by 004gist: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2016
Obiageli and hubby Obinna Ohakim, first son of former Imo state Governor are expecting their second baby after two years they welcomed their first son Jayden
http://www.expograde.com/2016/09/photos-oby-ohiakim-is-pregnant-again.html

Re: Photos: Oby Ohiakim Is Pregnant Again With Her Second Child! by 004gist: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2016
:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44
Re: Photos: Oby Ohiakim Is Pregnant Again With Her Second Child! by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
cute family

(1) (Reply)

"Sue Me" If You Do Not Like My Skirt Or My Slim Waist. Denrele Dare Haters / Again! YBNL UK Concert Shut Down Due To Large Turnout ; See Olamide Tweets! / Timaya's Funny Reply To A Fan Who Wants To Be His Social Media Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.