Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child (21547 Views)

Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe / Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Takeit2017(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2018

Mavin Records' singer, Di'Ja has baby No. 2 on the way. She confirmed this with a comment on Adanna Ohakim's IG page after the latter put up a post about decluttering her house in preparation for the birth of her own second child.

Di'Ja not only confirmed that she was expecting a child, but revealed that her due date is close. She welcomed her first child, a son in 2016.

8 Likes

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by free2ryhme: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Takeit2017:

Mavin Records' singer, Di'Ja has baby No. 2 on the way. She confirmed this with a comment on Adanna Ohakim's IG page after the latter put up a post about decluttering her house in preparation for the birth of her own second child.

Di'Ja not only confirmed that she was expecting a child, but revealed that her due date is close. She welcomed her first child, a son in 2016.

More @

lalasticlala

she just dey born sha

na baby making be her calling music no favour her at all.

for old age those aunty jolly jolly wey they shout "what can a man do for me" go find out it is already too late

fertile babe carry go jare

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one's youth.Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate. PS 127 :4 - 5

15 Likes

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by mosbiod(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
lol
Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by miqos02(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Cool

If u cant release new songs, you should be able to "release" babies

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Pavore9: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wishing her a safe delivery.

8 Likes

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Slimgenius(f): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Congrats in Addy
Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Nathan2016: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Don jazzy right now

Dija take time o

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by thunderbabs: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Kk
Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by hobermener: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Northern gals, na dia way.
When zahra go born sef

6 Likes

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Breezy90(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin.prick no gree dija release single again

9 Likes

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by jaymejate: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Thats Gud Sha. Her Releasing Method 1 Song, 2 Babies

8 Likes

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Odunsco01(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
ok
Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Realkenny(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
The husband just dey lash this woman any how... Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by dhabrite(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
So I should goan fry water
Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by leo047: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
OkorojiE:
Good day Sir/Ma

I am sorry for disturbing your peace, please bear with me.
I am a 400L student of FUTO, and studying Architecture. Please I need your help. The school management said that tomorrow, 31st of Jan. is the final day for paying of school fees.

The school fees actually is #45,700 for my department. I have tried to raise the money but to no avail. I am on self support and mainly freelance to help myself, but this year, its not been fruitful. I tried selling my phone for #20,000 but the buyer don't have the money at the moment. Please I need your help. After tomorrow, the school will add #10,000 on it for late payment, which will be too big.
Please sir/ma, anything you can do will help. Here is my email if you need evidences from me emmanuelouk@gmail.com

Please help me pay the school fees. God bless you. Thank you.

Here is my account details

Diamond Bank
Emmanuel

Thank you again

16 Likes

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Nedfed(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
I see anoda heardsmen coming to dis world grin

9 Likes

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by etugba(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Giddymoney(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chaiii...

This girl really break my heart

1 Like

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Harmoneasy: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Okukukwekeke.
Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Nedfed(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
OkorojiE:
Good day Sir/Ma

I am sorry for disturbing your peace, please bear with me.
I am a 400L student of FUTO, and studying Architecture. Please I need your help. The school management said that tomorrow, 31st of Jan. is the final day for paying of school fees.

The school fees actually is #45,700 for my department. I have tried to raise the money but to no avail. I am on self support and mainly freelance to help myself, but this year, its not been fruitful. I tried selling my phone for #20,000 but the buyer don't have the money at the moment. Please I need your help. After tomorrow, the school will add #10,000 on it for late payment, which will be too big.
Please sir/ma, anything you can do will help. Here is my email if you need evidences from me emmanuelouk@gmail.com

Please help me pay the school fees. God bless you. Thank you.

Here is my account details

Diamond Bank
Emmanuel

Thank you again
Here dey come again
Once sum1 use the method, odas will embrace it.
Igbo kwenu!!!

13 Likes

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by ifyalways(f): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Oh, dear. No more music.

Congrats to her
Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by FvckShiT(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
-Who fuckəd er?
Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Emerikoss: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Dija why did u tell d World of our baby nah? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Vinstel: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Donshemzy1234: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
While I'm still here expecting my first million.

I don't know when it's coming self but I have faith it will surely come.
Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by aleeyus(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nedfed:

Here dey come again
Once sum1 use the method, odas will embrace it.
Igbo kwenu!!!
Why *gbo think they're not beggers?
Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by lordsharks(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
congrats
Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Mariangeles(f): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
She's beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child by Donshemzy1234: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
miqos02:
Cool

If u cant release new songs, you should be able to "release" babies

You, yes you....

What are you releasing??

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bally And Patoranking Collaborate, Pictured In Studio (Photos) / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / 5 Most Bankable Nollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.